Videos on Facebook described as ‘satisfying’. They normally feature cunts cutting through sand and recording the sound or things that pretty much do what they’re supposed to.

Clearly I’m not satisfied. 

• Haha 2

Anyone getting fed up of the Grenfell families yet? Or is it too soon. It’s going to be another Hillsborough circus if they don’t get convictions. Yet the man with the dodgy fridge gets off Scot free because he’s not establishment enough for them.

The other thing pissing me off this week is the fact I’m not allowed to believe that criticism of the Duchess of Sussex isn’t racist. As a white male I’m not entitled to make that opinion because it’s white privilege innit?

Im just going to start reading the Daily Mail and be done with it... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Windsor said:

Anyone getting fed up of the Grenfell families yet? Or is it too soon. It’s going to be another Hillsborough circus if they don’t get convictions. Yet the man with the dodgy fridge gets off Scot free because he’s not establishment enough for them.

The other thing pissing me off this week is the fact I’m not allowed to believe that criticism of the Duchess of Sussex isn’t racist. As a white male I’m not entitled to make that opinion because it’s white privilege innit?

Im just going to start reading the Daily Mail and be done with it... 

Bit like Laurence Fox on Question Time last night? 

2 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

Bit like Laurence Fox on Question Time last night? 

Didn’t see it. 

Instagram.

I signed up to it on my laptop and have never to the best of my recollection accessed it via any other device.

Yet whenever I try to log in it says:

We Detected An Unusual Login Attempt

To secure your account, we'll send you a security code to verify your identity.

And then it sends me an email:

We noticed a login from a device you don't usually use.

It's the ONLY device I've ever used to communicate with you, you cretins.

I really can't be arsed with this.  Worse still, the one time I wanted to post an image (it was just to enter a competition), it turns out you can only post images from a smartphone.  So fuck off, Instagram.

• Like 1

Will we ever see a budget that cuts the basic rate of income tax in addition to the personal allowance threshold going up....

Fuck Richi Shunak

At least I get a few quid a month ni cut. (Although this is going to have the adverse effect of reducing the number of contributory years for many part time workers)

• Like 1

Prescription charges in England.

Scotland, Wales they're free. Here its nearly £10 a pop. Yes I have a prepayment system but it's a extra tax which doesn't seem all that fair on us in England. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Deathray said:

Will we ever see a budget that cuts the basic rate of income tax in addition to the personal allowance threshold going up....

Fuck Richi Shunak

At least I get a few quid a month ni cut. (Although this is going to have the adverse effect of reducing the number of contributory years for many part time workers)

Sajid was apparently going to lower the basic rate to 18% and up the higher rate threshold from £50k before Dominic Cummings, sorry, Rishi Sunak decided against it. That would have saved someone on £30k £30/month, or someone on £50k over £60/month. 

But no, we’ll have our 8 quid from NI because Rishi is a legend.

These fuckwits on Facebook randomly offering their help to the vulnerable on very public pages due to the coronavirus.

Fuck off you attention-seeking like-whore fucks! You’ll probably be the one that kills them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Protestants. Give them the run of the kitchen because social distancing and they put the toaster in the press (!) aaaand toast IN THE FRIDGE.

Actual maniacs. I can't even try to explain any of this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Protestants. Give them the run of the kitchen because social distancing and they put the toaster in the press (!) aaaand toast IN THE FRIDGE.

Actual maniacs. I can't even try to explain any of this.

What's a press (!)?

• Like 1

A cupboard in England. Protestants put toasters in them. Don't ask me why. Ditto fridge chilled toast. Absolute inexplicable behaviour.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

A cupboard in England. Protestants put toasters in them. Don't ask me why. Ditto fridge chilled toast. Absolute inexplicable behaviour.

Rest assured, not all protestants behave like this. (We don't all have cupboards big enough for starters).

• Haha 1

Can confirm that atheists have toast warm.

• Like 1

Thank you boys. I thought it was just me going "what class of madman puts toast in the fridge, am I missing something?"

Nice to know it's just that one. Outlier.

• Like 1

On top of everything else, we've had at least 4 power cuts over the last 3 days. 

I didn''t even know about the latest one till I got home - I was out buying some of those emergency battery lights. 

Can't even go down the pub now, which is the usual haven.

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

On top of everything else, we've had at least 4 power cuts over the last 3 days. 

I didn''t even know about the latest one till I got home - I was out buying some of those emergency battery lights. 

Can't even go down the pub now, which is the usual haven.

Well, at least you have your health, eh, Toastie.:)

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, at least you have your health, eh, Toastie.:)

For now :D but earlier I was talking to a neighbour (obitable) who said that they had high temperatures at the weekend, so might have had C-19.

He kept a good distance away from me, but sounds like it's here  :unsure:

• Sad 1

ISPs. Way back in the dim and distant past when life was normal (February) my ISP (SKY) wrote to me with notice of a price increase (best part of 10%), so I decided to switch to BT (I worked out for another couple of quid per month I could also get BT Sport - that turned out well !:huh:).

BT duly sent me the kit; come the appointed day I disconnected the old gear, connected up the new, switched on only to find IT DIDN'T WORK!

Having spent a good couple of hours on hold (listening to fucking Adele) I finally spoke to someone (several someones actually) to be told that everything appears normal at their end so they have to send out an engineer who will arrive IN THREE WEEKS!

I'm currently limited to using my mobile data so everything internetty (apart from Netflix) is being rationed. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, time said:

ISPs. Way back in the dim and distant past when life was normal (February) my ISP (SKY) wrote to me with notice of a price increase (best part of 10%), so I decided to switch to BT (I worked out for another couple of quid per month I could also get BT Sport - that turned out well !:huh:).

BT duly sent me the kit; come the appointed day I disconnected the old gear, connected up the new, switched on only to find IT DIDN'T WORK!

Having spent a good couple of hours on hold (listening to fucking Adele) I finally spoke to someone (several someones actually) to be told that everything appears normal at their end so they have to send out an engineer who will arrive IN THREE WEEKS!

I'm currently limited to using my mobile data so everything internetty (apart from Netflix) is being rationed. 

Stupid question. Have you tried putting the BT router back in?

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Stupid question. Have you tried putting the BT router back in?

I bloody knew you’d show your face on this one :D

• Haha 2

Being kept on at work while every other bastard is getting full whack to stay at home.

its difficult at the top... 

10 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Being kept on at work while every other bastard is getting full whack to stay at home.

You mean 80% of their wages? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Windsor said:

36 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

You mean 80% of their wages? 

Actually some employees are making the difference up to 100%, some others like the one I work for 90%.

However it is also an oddity if the govt system that if you worked considerable paid overtime in the last year that 80% of the average wage for the Last 12 months might be pretty close to your basic wage anyway.

8 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Actually some employees are making the difference up to 100%, some others like the one I work for 90%.

However it is also an oddity if the govt system that if you worked considerable paid overtime in the last year that 80% of the average wage for the Last 12 months might be pretty close to your basic wage anyway.

Like I said - full whack! 

Mind you, should stand me in good stead if redundancies follow...