This site.

I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that Deathlist has abandoned ethics altogether. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: Deathlist is thin-skinned and quick to anger. Not only does it lash out at the smallest criticism, but it grows furious whenever someone suggests that it has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that the ego, the lower self, is something divine and worthy of embrace. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Deathlist's dictatorial lies, but we can preserve the peace. That might help a few brainwashees see that I am fed up to the back teeth with Deathlist's choleric apothegms. By somewhat the same token, although I admit it's not an exact parallel, our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by Deathlist's manuscripts might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational, we must promote productive, meaningful dialogue and mutual understanding. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because Deathlist's plan is to bad-mouth worthy causes. Deathlist's adjutants are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes pooh-poohing the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a quisquilious coterie of radicalism.

One can usually be pretty sure when Deathlist is lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Deathlist claims that students should be molded into “change agents” to promote its termagant, tyrannous agenda, there's no room for ambiguity: it's lying. We must understand that writing instructors seeking to introduce the concept of yahooism into their curricula could hardly do better than to use Deathlist's memoranda as an example. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible.

In the end, the most telling thing is that Deathlist consumes, infests, and destroys. It lives off the death and destruction of others. For that reason alone we need to change the direction in which our society is headed. One might argue that it would be better instead to catalogue its swindles and perversions, but bear in mind that even if one is opposed to fusty Mohockism (as I, not being one of the many hateful gadflies of this world, am) then, surely, there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak.

There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I assert, there's a time to keep the lines of communication open. Or, to put it less poetically, Deathlist is known for venting its hatred at anyone who dares to throw off its yoke of Fabianism. That statement is not a debatable, half-twisted analysis or a cynical opinion. It is a fact. It is also a fact that our duty should be to point out the glaring contradictions between Deathlist's idealized view of authoritarianism and reality. To peddle the snake oil of unbridled vigilantism is alien to this duty. That's why I want you to know that before Deathlist initiated an aspheterism flap to help promote its maleficent, mentally deficient tracts, people everywhere were expected to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem. Nowadays, it's the rare person indeed who realizes that the poisonous wine of propagandism had been distilled long before Deathlist entered the scene. Deathlist is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity.

Deathlist's propositions mean delays in getting things processed, errors in handling requests, inefficiency, and many more years of error from keeping an old system alive. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that its argument is invalid? It is my creed that I shall ever be true in cleaning up the country and get it back on course again, and I will strenuously oppose any compromise thereof in any and all things. You should never forget the three most important facets of Deathlist's comments, namely their unstable origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature.

If I thought that Deathlist's hot takes had even a snowball's chance in Hell of doing anything good for anyone, then I wouldn't be so critical. As they stand, however, I can conclude only that we can't stop Deathlist overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to change the stuck-up paradigm that Deathlist wants us to embrace. A paradigm is the lens by which one views the world and the people in it. If the paradigm is pathological, your life will be pathological, too. Change the paradigm, and you can not only change your life but also drag Deathlist in front of a tribunal and try it for its crimes against humanity. It may seem difficult to do that. It is. But I realize that some people may have trouble reading this letter. Granted, not everyone knows what “poluphloisboiotatotic” means, but it's nevertheless easy to understand that I was once screamed at by a complete stranger who insisted that Deathlist is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. That's one sure tip-off to the fact that you're being assaulted by one of Deathlist's confederates: the incredible amount of bombast; the heroic, utopian grandiloquence; the boastfulness; and the complete lack of reality. I find it depressing that so many dastardly, contentious noddies buy that sort of thing. Perhaps it's because they're unaware that Deathlist relies heavily on “useful idiots”, that is, people who unwittingly do Deathlist's dirty work for it. Without its swarms of useful idiots, Deathlist would not have been able to conceal the fact that it is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by bestial philosophasters. For that reason, Deathlist wants to channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on its sinister, disaffected codices. What does it think it is? I mean, all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of its worthless declamations. They are not a cause; they are an effect. The final point I'd like to make is that we can't turn back time. We can't undo the past. The choice we face today—and every day—is whether we should let Deathlist pollute the great canon of English literature with references to its blasphemous ventures or, instead, if we should be brave enough to put forth new exertions and proportion all associated efforts to the exigency of the times.

Another thing I hate is how in the age if 24 hour news we know what somebody’s going to say in a speech before they say it.

ive just read what the Queen will say tomorrow. In just about ever major speech any politicians give we know hours in advance “so in so to say....”.

Well why bother with the speech? Just realise a fucking statement and save everyone’s time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

This site.

I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that Deathlist has abandoned ethics altogether. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: Deathlist is thin-skinned and quick to anger. Not only does it lash out at the smallest criticism, but it grows furious whenever someone suggests that it has brainwashed a large number of people into believing that the ego, the lower self, is something divine and worthy of embrace. Alas, we can't change people's minds overnight, and we can't instantly and totally dispel the delusions implanted by Deathlist's dictatorial lies, but we can preserve the peace. That might help a few brainwashees see that I am fed up to the back teeth with Deathlist's choleric apothegms. By somewhat the same token, although I admit it's not an exact parallel, our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by Deathlist's manuscripts might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational, we must promote productive, meaningful dialogue and mutual understanding. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because Deathlist's plan is to bad-mouth worthy causes. Deathlist's adjutants are moving at a frightening pace toward the total implementation of that agenda, which includes pooh-poohing the reams of solid evidence pointing to the existence and operation of a quisquilious coterie of radicalism.

One can usually be pretty sure when Deathlist is lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Deathlist claims that students should be molded into “change agents” to promote its termagant, tyrannous agenda, there's no room for ambiguity: it's lying. We must understand that writing instructors seeking to introduce the concept of yahooism into their curricula could hardly do better than to use Deathlist's memoranda as an example. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible.

In the end, the most telling thing is that Deathlist consumes, infests, and destroys. It lives off the death and destruction of others. For that reason alone we need to change the direction in which our society is headed. One might argue that it would be better instead to catalogue its swindles and perversions, but bear in mind that even if one is opposed to fusty Mohockism (as I, not being one of the many hateful gadflies of this world, am) then, surely, there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak.

There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I assert, there's a time to keep the lines of communication open. Or, to put it less poetically, Deathlist is known for venting its hatred at anyone who dares to throw off its yoke of Fabianism. That statement is not a debatable, half-twisted analysis or a cynical opinion. It is a fact. It is also a fact that our duty should be to point out the glaring contradictions between Deathlist's idealized view of authoritarianism and reality. To peddle the snake oil of unbridled vigilantism is alien to this duty. That's why I want you to know that before Deathlist initiated an aspheterism flap to help promote its maleficent, mentally deficient tracts, people everywhere were expected to nourish children with good morals and self-esteem. Nowadays, it's the rare person indeed who realizes that the poisonous wine of propagandism had been distilled long before Deathlist entered the scene. Deathlist is merely the agent decanting the poisonous fluid from its bottle into the jug that is world humanity.

Deathlist's propositions mean delays in getting things processed, errors in handling requests, inefficiency, and many more years of error from keeping an old system alive. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that its argument is invalid? It is my creed that I shall ever be true in cleaning up the country and get it back on course again, and I will strenuously oppose any compromise thereof in any and all things. You should never forget the three most important facets of Deathlist's comments, namely their unstable origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature.

If I thought that Deathlist's hot takes had even a snowball's chance in Hell of doing anything good for anyone, then I wouldn't be so critical. As they stand, however, I can conclude only that we can't stop Deathlist overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to change the stuck-up paradigm that Deathlist wants us to embrace. A paradigm is the lens by which one views the world and the people in it. If the paradigm is pathological, your life will be pathological, too. Change the paradigm, and you can not only change your life but also drag Deathlist in front of a tribunal and try it for its crimes against humanity. It may seem difficult to do that. It is. But I realize that some people may have trouble reading this letter. Granted, not everyone knows what “poluphloisboiotatotic” means, but it's nevertheless easy to understand that I was once screamed at by a complete stranger who insisted that Deathlist is the one who will lead us to our great shining future. That's one sure tip-off to the fact that you're being assaulted by one of Deathlist's confederates: the incredible amount of bombast; the heroic, utopian grandiloquence; the boastfulness; and the complete lack of reality. I find it depressing that so many dastardly, contentious noddies buy that sort of thing. Perhaps it's because they're unaware that Deathlist relies heavily on “useful idiots”, that is, people who unwittingly do Deathlist's dirty work for it. Without its swarms of useful idiots, Deathlist would not have been able to conceal the fact that it is a dangerous folly to ignore the threat to democracy posed by bestial philosophasters. For that reason, Deathlist wants to channel the pursuit of scientific knowledge into a narrow band of accepted norms that are based exclusively on its sinister, disaffected codices. What does it think it is? I mean, all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of its worthless declamations. They are not a cause; they are an effect. The final point I'd like to make is that we can't turn back time. We can't undo the past. The choice we face today—and every day—is whether we should let Deathlist pollute the great canon of English literature with references to its blasphemous ventures or, instead, if we should be brave enough to put forth new exertions and proportion all associated efforts to the exigency of the times.

Oh fuck off.

This is my thread for my problems. Take yours somewhere else.

11 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Another thing I hate is how in the age if 24 hour news we know what somebody’s going to say in a speech before they say it.

ive just read what the Queen will say tomorrow. In just about ever major speech any politicians give we know hours in advance “so in so to say....”.

Well why bother with the speech? Just realise a fucking statement and save everyone’s time.

Or better still just actually do the fucking speeches live.....

9 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Oh fuck off.

This is my thread for my problems. Take yours somewhere else.

Shove your problems up your fucking arse if you put your hand up hard enough you might find your tongue down there.....

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

Actually some employees are making the difference up to 100%, some others like the one I work for 90%.

However it is also an oddity if the govt system that if you worked considerable paid overtime in the last year that 80% of the average wage for the Last 12 months might be pretty close to your basic wage anyway.

Shouldn't be getting anything to be fucking honest.

Turning every Tom, Dick and Harry into a scrounger and bursting the nation's debt and deficit to uncontrollable levels is utter folly. It's alright for all you old farts working in offices, it's the next generation who'll have to pay it all back - like the fucking pensions - they need slashing too - too many comfortable middle class tossers being propped up by Uncle Giro at the minute. Call it government subsidy or whatever - bottom line is it's giro and no self-respecting folk would claim it.

Every penny of it should be a loan, repayable with interest of 25% when Covids other. Sod propping fuckers up for nout.

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Shove you problems up your fucking arse if you but you hand up hard enough you might find your tongue down there.....

Because that makes sense. Try again. It sounded like it might be classy if you actually said it properly. 

2 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Because that makes sense. Try again. It sounded like it might be classy if you actually said it properly. 

Shall I shout it seen as you seem to be hard of hearing? Oh nevermind your just blind as a bat!

Shove your problems up your fucking arse if you put your hand up hard enough you might find your tongue down there.....

Just now, Deathray said:

Shall I shout it seen as you seem to be hard of hearing? Oh nevermind your just blind as a bat!

That’s not what you said the first time ye wee wanker. 

2 minutes ago, Windsor said:

That’s not what you said the first time ye wee wanker. 

I think you'll find it is you deaf old cunt!

Haven't you got pictures of the Queens to wank too?

I know you locked in quarantine but that does mean any of us cunts particularly want you resurfacing here....

Just now, Deathray said:

I think you'll find it is you deaf old cunt!

Haven't you got pictures of the Queens to wank too?

Na. I just go on dates with old ladies and role play.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Windsor said:

Na. I just go on dates with old ladies and role play.  

You know you can carry on with that Skype or something.

Or anywhere that doesn't involve posting your usual once quarterly barrage of insipid tripe to this forum...

4 minutes ago, Deathray said:

You know you can carry on with that Skype or something.

Or anywhere that doesn't involve posting your usual once quarterly barrage of insipid tripe to this forum...

Are you trying to hurt my feelings? :(

It’s just I’ve been around considerably longer than you and I can’t remember anything about you. You’re that impactful.

See you in another quarter ye giant bellend. 

3 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Are you trying to hurt my feelings? :(

It’s just I’ve been around considerably longer than you and I can’t remember anything about you. You’re that impactful.

See you in another quarter ye giant bellend. 

I know better than to try and hurt the great WindsortheTrolls' feelings.

Trolls don't have feelings, and troll hanging round the same site for 15 years without either actually posting regular or finding something better to do with their life is a fucking impressive level of useless shithousery. So go ahead and do us all a favour and fuck off for another quarter. And I really couldn't give a shit if you remembered anything about me or not, unlike you I'm not an egotistical wanker who uses this site as platform for their own deranged view of the world..... 

What's the matter? Missing the pub already? It's only been a few weeks for fucks sakes, I know the bores tend to go online during the crisis like this, but why have they all come to this fucking site.....

Anyone else getting fed up of all these frontline heroes who think they deserve a medal for stacking shelves? 

Or people with a chip on their shoulder because they’re a carer?

It was their career choice... 

47 minutes ago, Windsor said:

Anyone else getting fed up of all these frontline heroes who think they deserve a medal for stacking shelves? 

Or people with a chip on their shoulder because they’re a carer?

It was their career choice... 

Re docs and nurses, police etc you have a fucking point. 

The rest of these front line jobs are overwhelming jobs you take as a stop gap when your life has gone to pot and it's all you got. Overwhelming min wage positions. 

Runners who are men can be fired in here.

Brush past at zero distance if it's really that important. More fool you because you're statistically more likely to die. 

Any of the rushed out coronavirus lockdown adverts. "Hey, things are hard out there, please buy our products though". Especially Ricky Tomlinson talking about chips and that fucking stage school prick from the VOXI advert.

The increase in cr*p on facebook (and probably other platforms that i'm not on), during this crisis, particularly

1. Name ten albums that have changed your life, here's my no 1 i nominate 'GUB' to list theirs too and tag someone else. No, I cant be bothered (and don't know how to tag anyone anyway)

2. Here are 6 people I have met/bands I have seen live. Which one is a lie? Who cares.

3. Meaningless exhortations to be nice to each other/stay safe etc. 

I know there is contributory negligence on my part for having accepted a friend request from these people at some point but come the end of this crisis there will be a list of so called friends that needs reviewing. Or maybe I'll just quit social media..

1 hour ago, Boudicca said:

Runners who are men can be fired in here.

Brush past at zero distance if it's really that important. More fool you because you're statistically more likely to die. 

Make that all runners.  And cyclists. 

I've had to make a choice between keeping my dog on the lead or muzzling him, because quite understandably he thinks that anyone approaching silently from behind at speed is a potential assailant who will attack me/him/us.   It wouldn't be so bad if they called out a warning, but no, the thoughtless twats just appear at my shoulder out of nowhere.

• Like 1

And those cyclists who expect you and your dug to teleport because they are ringing their bell. 

In you go, cuntos!

39 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

And those cyclists who expect you and your dug to teleport because they are ringing their bell.

In you go, cuntos!

I haven't heard a bicycle bell in decades.  At least a bell warns you to look round, so you don't inadvertently step into the bike's path.  But nobody here seems to have them any more.

Of course if you're plugged into music you won't hear it anyway.  I used to enjoy shuffling the old ipod on a walk, but there's just too many people out now, you need all your wits about you.

4 hours ago, Toast said:

I haven't heard a bicycle bell in decades. 

We are at bit behind the times in the highlands.

Apparently the peat wagons are having a hard time coming up from Inverness.

I thought I was coming down with the covids at the weekend but it’s now become apparent that it’s more likely the menopause.  I’m fucking burning from the neck up, cold from the neck down apart from my fanny which has gone into overdrive and I’ve lost the ability to form words into coherent sentences.  If this is what I’ve got to put up with for the next few years then I think I’d rather end my days in the Nightingale. 

10 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I thought I was coming down with the covids at the weekend but it’s now become apparent that it’s more likely the menopause.  I’m fucking burning from the neck up, cold from the neck down apart from my fanny which has gone into overdrive and I’ve lost the ability to form words into coherent sentences.  If this is what I’ve got to put up with for the next few years then I think I’d rather end my days in the Nightingale. 

HRT.

It will help you no end......Grandma.

27 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

HRT.

It will help you no end......Grandma.

I’m not even a grandma yet despite me telling Lard the Youngest to pull her finger out (that might be where she’s going wrong actually?). 

• Facepalm 1