Well, with a username like that it clearly isn’t a sign for longevity now, is it?

• Haha 2

‘Key worker’.  That’s lovely that you’re a nurse or a carer or a fireman but you do not have to start EVERY SINGLE POST on any form of social media with ‘I’m a key worker’ - ‘I’m a key worker where can I get my headlight fixed’ ‘I’m a key worker is there any florists open’ ‘I’m a key worker does anyone know if Superdrug has any Anusol in stock - I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re a ‘key worker’, it has NO RELEVANCE to your post.  My need for Anusol is just as valid as yours, just because I’m not a ‘key worker’ I’m still having to work every day so fuck off with your attention seeking hero bollocks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

‘Key worker’.  That’s lovely that you’re a nurse or a carer or a fireman but you do not have to start EVERY SINGLE POST on any form of social media with ‘I’m a key worker’ - ‘I’m a key worker where can I get my headlight fixed’ ‘I’m a key worker is there any florists open’ ‘I’m a key worker does anyone know if Superdrug has any Anusol in stock - I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re a ‘key worker’, it has NO RELEVANCE to your post.  My need for Anusol is just as valid as yours, just because I’m not a ‘key worker’ I’m still having to work every day so fuck off with your attention seeking hero bollocks.

Does he/she/LGBTQI work for Timpsons?

9 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Well I am getting royally fucked off with the whole 'clap for the NHS' bollocks.

GIVE IT A FUCKING REST!!!

2 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Does he/she/LGBTQI work for Timpsons?

No idea, it’s not about anyone in particular, there just seems an abundance of needy fucking pricks out there at the moment.

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well I am getting royally fucked off with the whole 'clap for the NHS' bollocks.

Agreed - I find it quite nauseous. A woman (I say woman, she’s an immature female) that my daughter works with got her boyfriend to take a picture of her clapping last week then posted it on FB with the caption ‘I was out there first!’ wearing her ‘uniform’ which is in fact a uniform for a child’s nursery that has not even been open for five weeks. Attention seeking at its finest.

1 minute ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Agreed - I find it quite nauseous. A woman (I say woman, she’s an immature female) that my daughter works with got her boyfriend to take a picture of her clapping last week then posted it on FB with the caption ‘I was out there first!’ wearing her ‘uniform’ which is in fact a uniform for a child’s nursery that has not even been open for five weeks. Attention seeking at its finest.

She sounds like a proper cunt.

10 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

She sounds like a proper cunt.

She is. Fucking ugly too :D

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Somebody on FB shared a rant about this by one of the blokes in Sleaford Mods.   I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is.  Don't know if you have to be on Twatter to hear it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Toast said:

Somebody on FB shared a rant about this by one of the blokes in Sleaford Mods.   I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is.  Don't know if you have to be on Twatter to hear it.

Thanks Toastie, I could access it, anybody can.

Not sure what to say about it really.

My sister went into nursing over 25 years ago with the understanding that the pay was shit.

My issues with people like him, the working class hero, is that he wants to blame Tories, the rich, the educated and anybody that is deemed to be non good old working class folk for all of the NHS ills when its biggest problem has always been the feckless cunts that have used and abused it, to wit, working class folk.

This is the same working class folk who are now banging pots and pans on a Thursday evening because it makes those doing it feel like they are in the gang and relevant.

Upstanding members of society or summat. Most of em are a bunch of cunts.

The NHS are now moaning that A&E use has dropped off a cliff and there are hundreds of beds free in hospitals which, obviously, means that EVERYBODY who would normally trot up there at 10PM on a Saturday night is sitting indoors dying of something instead of going to get help.

This is bollocks.

Two things have been proved because of this crisis, the funding for the NHS has not been put into the right areas where the money is best served and Joe Public has routinely abused the service which has necessitated that what money was available be used to prop up departments like A&E that never really needed quite so much money.

No fucking ambulances queueing up for ours outside A&E now is there!

It's a complex issue and not a class/right wing/left wing/throw money at it issue.

Clapping? Leave that to Seals.

Yeah, I don't do it.  I let the dog out instead and he runs around barking :lol:

The pub plays patriotic choons on a loudspeaker, but I can't really hear it up the road.  I forgot about it on Thursday anyway, I was down the garden putting up runner bean poles and I did hear a bit of distant noise, but didn't make the connection.  I have given up wearing my watch. 

:clap:  :cover_ears:  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

No idea, it’s not about anyone in particular, there just seems an abundance of needy fucking pricks out there at the moment.

Please tell me you love me. And be honest this time.

3 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Please tell me you love me. And be honest this time.

There’s only one person I love. Me.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

There’s only one person I love. Me.

But you do not mean that. That knowledge is what I will always hold close to my heart.

The same small number of irritating adverts that are playing continually - particularly

1.Teams, plus any others showing supposedly 'normal' people on split screen, usually going on about how they still care about all of us,

2. KJT's fat free yoghurt ad (although normally I quite like looking at her and fortunately they have realised after her last ad that the scouse accent is a turn off)

3. The ad where Jess Ennis invites you round to her place for some exercise with a winning smile but you know the only jogging you'll do when you get there will be vertical

4. Ads for the government and the NHS which hammer home a message we all got 7 weeks ago and represent a monumental waste of public money

5. Virgin, when he's laying off thousands of people in another part of his empire and furloughing thousands more at public expense.

• Like 1

Small children cycling on the roads.

Yes, I know there's not so much traffic at the moment but jeez.  I live in a part of the country where there are loads of hills and the roads between the villages are like rollercoasters.  Today I had to drive to the next village and little kids were out on bikes on the steep hills.  Recipe for disaster.

• Like 1

The Scottish Nationalists’ sickening fawning over Nicola Sturgeon in her handling of the coronavirus pandemic when she only half-runs a country smaller than London. 

I do actually have a favourable approval of what she’s doing, but her supporters make me hate her. I hope to fuck she doesn’t die in a car crash in Paris or we’ll be hearing about it for the next 25 years...

it’s all because she pretended to cry about the old cunts dying! Isn’t it? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Windsor said:

The Scottish Nationalists’ sickening fawning over Nicola Sturgeon in her handling of the coronavirus pandemic when she only half-runs a country smaller than London. 

I do actually have a favourable approval of what she’s doing, but her supporters make me hate her. I hope to fuck she doesn’t die in a car crash in Paris or we’ll be hearing about it for the next 25 years...

it’s all because she pretended to cry about the old cunts dying! Isn’t it? 

Has it been 3 months already? 

The BT customer website! It's kafka-esque. If I didn't need to get in touch with them, I'd admire it as a thing of surreal beauty.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, time said:

The BT customer website! It's kafka-esque. If I didn't need to get in touch with them, I'd admire it as a thing of surreal beauty.

You won't be admiring it if you actually fucking need it. 

Edit: misread. Yeah good luck. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miracle Aligner said:

You won't be admiring it if you actually fucking need it. 

I thought that was what I said?

2 minutes ago, time said:

I thought that was what I said?

Apologies I misread your post as 'I didn't need it'.

I'll go put my eyes back in....

• Thanks 1

I am not a massive technology addict but I have had a number of work phones and personal devices. I have dropped them in water and left them in taxis but I always wondered about how people managed to crack their screens so easily. I had never cracked a screen......

Until the first day of my furlough when I cracked my personal phone screen in the most embarrassing way possible.....

48 minutes ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Apologies I misread your post as 'I didn't need it'.

I'll go put my eyes back in....

You are so much more agreeable than that other fella that used to be on here, what was his name.....oh yeah, Deathsperm.

He was a right bastard.:lol:

• Haha 5