Stupidly dangerous drivers.

Especially those who assume that my brakes work!

Not the smartest idea you ever had, outing yourself as a tail-gater, and also someone who possibly drives without working brakes - I'm real glad I won't ever meet you on the road.

I'm not a tail-gater and I keep my brakes in working order. Other drivers have no way of predicting with certainty that my brakes will work; some stupidly dangerous drivers behave as if they have that certain knowledge.

I'm real glad I won't ever meet you on the road.

Tail-gaters, you know the ones who sit so close they're almost in your back seat?

I let them go for a few minutes and then step hard on the brakes and then take off fast while they jump on their brakes so hard they almost fly through the windscreen - nits.

To do this safely, keep your foot on the accelerator and break lightly with the other so that it doesn't actually slow your car down - helps avoid an arctic in your rear seat.

I've been doing it safely for many years, and I drive a manual car so it would not be a good idea to try your idea or I might cause an accident rather than prevent one.

Funny that, rally drivers have been left-foot breaking for years and never have a problem with it. It is not about manual v gears, but about maintaining your speed while breaking. If you are slamming your breaks on while someone is close to your rear you are behaving like a nutter which only confirms a conclusion I drew long ago.

As if anyone would give a flying f**k about anything you have to say, you being such an expert on everything in the world and all...

Guest Nightshift Manager
MPA! Meteorological Panic Attacks. Do you realize there's almost a whole inch of snow in

NYC today? Not to mention dangerous slush and I just saw a branch move. The wind must be

gusting up to, I don't know, 1/2 mile an hour. We'll get through it somehow.

Nightshift manager just called to say the shift was cancelled due to inclement weather. I asked

her if we will get paid for today and she said probably not. I told her the buses were running

and the streets were clear but she said it's too slippery.

SO PUT ON A PAIR OF BOOTS! :bat:

America will save the world from terrorists, er, but not today, it's *whispers* slippery. ;)

Oh stuff a sock in it Hazel. You're still miffed that you were passed over for the promotion to head toenail clipper. I am in charge and I say that work will be cancelled until I decide it is decent enough along the roads to return. Enjoy your unpaid time off, starving children throughout the world would love to have a few days of relaxation.

MPA! Meteorological Panic Attacks. Do you realize there's almost a whole inch of snow in

NYC today? Not to mention dangerous slush and I just saw a branch move. The wind must be

gusting up to, I don't know, 1/2 mile an hour. We'll get through it somehow.

Nightshift manager just called to say the shift was cancelled due to inclement weather. I asked

her if we will get paid for today and she said probably not. I told her the buses were running

and the streets were clear but she said it's too slippery.

SO PUT ON A PAIR OF BOOTS! :bat:

America will save the world from terrorists, er, but not today, it's *whispers* slippery. ;)

Oh stuff a sock in it Hazel. You're still miffed that you were passed over for the promotion to head toenail clipper. I am in charge and I say that work will be cancelled until I decide it is decent enough along the roads to return. Enjoy your unpaid time off, starving children throughout the world would love to have a few days of relaxation.

Your head has toenails growing out of it? Strange case to be sure but I guess you could just

pull a sock over it. And then you could register if you haven't already and log in.

Quite. We're all glad we won't have to meet you, period.

Quite. We're all glad we won't have to meet you, period.

When I want your puerile opinion I'll ask for it - MYOB.

Tail-gaters, you know the ones who sit so close they're almost in your back seat?

I let them go for a few minutes and then step hard on the brakes and then take off fast while they jump on their brakes so hard they almost fly through the windscreen - nits.

To do this safely, keep your foot on the accelerator and break lightly with the other so that it doesn't actually slow your car down - helps avoid an arctic in your rear seat.

An ex-colleague of mine, when faced with tail-gaters, would flip on his side lights. The red lights at the rear would appear, to most drivers, as brake lights (especially if they weren't paying close attention). Has the same effect, without losing any speed. Of course, this only works when it is light enough not to need lights during the day, which in Scotland rules out around 9 months of the year :(

An ex-colleague of mine, when faced with tail-gaters, would flip on his side lights. The red lights at the rear would appear, to most drivers, as brake lights (especially if they weren't paying close attention). Has the same effect, without losing any speed. Of course, this only works when it is light enough not to need lights during the day, which in Scotland rules out around 9 months of the year :(

On a theme, I find that, if on a busy motorway, people try and undertake me (is that the correct term?) a quick application of left indicator and a pronounced swerve to the left of my lane usually makes all but the most hardy stamp on their brake pedal.

DWB :o

how do you know you're not going to meet each other anyway?

Funnily enough, we were making plans to meet over the holidays, believe it or not, but on reflection I see that it was just Windsor's bl***y sick sense of humour making it's presence felt.....nasty boy...

The chances of us meeting would be Buckley's and none in this world, however I'm not looking forward to the prospect of meeting him in hell one day, and unfortunately that is about as certain as breathing!

Stupidly dangerous drivers.

Especially those who assume that my brakes work!

Not the smartest idea you ever had, outing yourself as a tail-gater, and also someone who possibly drives without working brakes - I'm real glad I won't ever meet you on the road.

I'm not a tail-gater and I keep my brakes in working order. Other drivers have no way of predicting with certainty that my brakes will work; some stupidly dangerous drivers behave as if they have that certain knowledge.

Probably just as well - I might be tempted to break my own rule about disabled people...

The chances of us meeting would be Buckley's and none in this world, however I'm not looking forward to the prospect of meeting him in hell one day, and unfortunately that is about as certain as breathing!

Oh well, at least that is one thing I have to look forward to...

Just for that, I'm not going there....

Oh well, not to worry.

I'm sure there will be plenty more whores in hell...

On a theme, I find that, if on a busy motorway, people try and undertake me (is that the correct term?) a quick application of left indicator and a pronounced swerve to the left of my lane usually makes all but the most hardy stamp on their brake pedal.

DWB :(

Ah DWB it's me who's doing that. If there's room to sneak through on the inside then the car on the outside really shouldn't be there. Look to yourself and ask: "Why is that bugger Godot overtaking me on the inside?"

Answer: because he can.

Accidently posting when you mean to edit.

Oh well, not to worry.

Yeah, I expect you're right, this whore always needs paying, honey, whereas the ones in hell probably don't...which reminds me, you owe me twenty quid....

Oh well, not to worry.

Yeah, I expect you're right, this whore always needs paying, honey, whereas the ones in hell probably don't...which reminds me, you owe me twenty quid....

Don't flatter yourself, darling.

Don't flatter yourself, darling.

Just stop flirting Windsor, i've heard enough. The whole word darling reminds me of something you would never in your life want to hear about.

It's OK, Banshees, you don't have to throw yourself on a grenade for me, but it is sweet of you....and Windsor, you call me a whore then refuse to pay for my services? What's up with that? That would make you a ...let me see...I know this one....oh, yeah....a man.

Windsor, you call me a whore then refuse to pay for my services? What's up with that? That would make you a ...let me see...I know this one....oh, yeah....a man.

What service may that be? Wanting money for sitting on your arse in front of a screen all day. What's up with that? That would make you a...let me see...I know this one...oh, yeah...a woman.

Windsor, you call me a whore then refuse to pay for my services? What's up with that? That would make you a ...let me see...I know this one....oh, yeah....a man.

What service may that be? Wanting money for sitting on your arse in front of a screen all day. What's up with that? That would make you a...let me see...I know this one...oh, yeah...a woman.

Steady on, cranky bear!

Sitting on my arse isn't how I make money, honey, but I thought you already knew that.

And quoting me isn't really funny...you should be flattered that I called you a man, isn't that what you want everyone to think you are?

Buses. Wait ages, then two come along at once. That's just mad!

Toast. Always falls butter side down. What's that all about? Eh?!? Mental.

Queues. Join one, the other always goes down much quicker. Scientifically proven! By NASA!!!

Clowns. Scary!! Aaaaarrrgghhh!!

Men and toilet seats. Leave them both up? That's so inconsiderate!!*

Sarcasm. The lowest form of wit. Yes, reee-allly.

Double positives. Can't form a negative? Yeah, right.

Raindrops. Keep falling on my head.

Cliches. Should be avoided like the plague.** etc.

TLC, is there something you want to confess?

TLC, is there something you want to confess?
Only in Colombia would the watching children think that a bloke jumping out of the audience and killing two clowns was part of the act... everywhere else in the world kids would probably wish it was the case but never dare dream of being that lucky.