I would like to nominate my lovely girlfriend for watching this years "celebrity" big brother due to the fact its introduced me to the biggest pair of cunts I've ever seen on TV ie Spencer and Heidi the American twats,in fact they can go in there as well,useless pair of two bob arseholes

I can't believe I came to California to freeze my ass off.

ARSE woman ARSE!!!!!!

What do you define as cold?

Here its -1 and we have about 5 inches of snow on the ground.

I don't pretend to be anything other than American. :)

That night is was 24F. So about -4C. No snow, though.

Continuing the cold griping, it's freezing enough for me that I caught an illness just as I started my new college semester. Ick. At least the worst of it seems to be over, I felt downright lousy yesterday.

No good, fucking, lousy old houses with their no good, fucking, lousy old plumbing in no good, fucking, lousy, old towns. Add a new washing machine into the mix and what do you get? A backed up toilet and a plumber who can't make it until the morning.

No good, fucking, lousy old houses with their no good, fucking, lousy old plumbing in no good, fucking, lousy, old towns. Add a new washing machine into the mix and what do you get? A backed up toilet and a plumber who can't make it until the morning.

....and a backed up arsehole that cant go till the plumber has been.

Well at least there is enough scrub land out their to dig a latrine, just in case you really cant hang on.

I can't believe I came to California to freeze my ass off.

ARSE woman ARSE!!!!!!

What do you define as cold?

Here its -1 and we have about 5 inches of snow on the ground.

I don't pretend to be anything other than American. :)

That night is was 24F. So about -4C. No snow, though.

It's a balmy 19F here today which is ok for me as the other day it was a tropical -14F

Well at least there is enough scrub land out their to dig a latrine, just in case you really cant hang on.

Turned out that the main drain line to the sewer was completely blocked with no good, fucking lousy tree roots and I had a bathroom full of sewage. After the plumber climbed on the roof and industrial snaked out the main line from the vent I spent the day up to my eyeteeth in bleach. FML.

Turned out that the main drain line to the sewer was completely blocked with no good, fucking lousy tree roots and I had a bathroom full of sewage. After the plumber climbed on the roof and industrial snaked out the main line from the vent I spent the day up to my eyeteeth in bleach. FML.

It sounds a bit like that very old joke.

"What mammal can hold its breath the longest?"

" A toilet cleaner..."

I want to put my fucking wife in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Single is the way forwards.

Candle-lit vigils.

Why? Because they're fucking pointless.

If someone dies in a nasty accident, I really don't understand how a candle will help. Futher, these vigils tend to be attended by absolute strangers and/or attention seeking fat folk who have no connection whatsoever with the victim.

I really don't understand people.

• Like 1

Candle-lit vigils.

If nothing else, they at least provide a point of focus for all the fucktards and cuntmonkeys. It gives them a harmless hobby.

That's Aspergers for you.

• Like 4

Candle-lit vigils.

If someone dies in a nasty accident, I really don't understand how a candle will help. Futher, these vigils tend to be attended by absolute strangers and/or attention seeking fat folk who have no connection whatsoever with the victim.

The British Candlemakers Federation would probably disagree with you.

Candle-lit vigils.

Is it the vigil thing or is the candle-lit thing that is pointless? I mean, can we still have vigils if they're not candle-lit? And are you going to convince hundreds of thousands of Chinese that they're wrong?

320px-Victoria_Park_Hong_Kong_Tiananmen_Vigil_2009.jpg

Candle-lit vigils.

Is it the vigil thing or is the candle-lit thing that is pointless? I mean, can we still have vigils if they're not candle-lit? And are you going to convince hundreds of thousands of Chinese that they're wrong?

320px-Victoria_Park_Hong_Kong_Tiananmen_Vigil_2009.jpg

I suppose the vigil part is just as pointless as the candle holding.

No offence is intended to any member here...

...but I'd like to put a particular type of cancer survivor into Room 101.

I have one woman on my facebook friends list who survived breast cancer a few years back. Tonight she decided to post the following:

"Cancer defo makes you stronger".

And its that what annoys me! Cancer survivors who believe that they are a cut above the rest of us because they survived cancer. Admirable achievement true, but lets get on with your life now, eh?

And I know another one! She is a first class cunt, but you can't disagree with her, and you certainly can't criticise her. Why not? Because she's a cancer survivor.

I think we need to change our culture toward cancer survivors. We need to realise that cancer survivors are just normal people who were lucky in overcoming a deadly disease. We need to realise that if they are cunts, we should be able to call them cunts without fear of being seen as a complete bastard! We need to let them know that now that they are better, they are just like us again - we can treat them like shit just as we did before.

I'm not sure if this makes me a terrible person, but I don't really care.

• Like 1

Hmmm. Couldnt agree more Winds. Whether it be cancer*, having a baby** or getting off drugs***, i'm routinely told that i'll 'never understand X's struggle' because i've not been through what they have. A common word used is 'hero' and it pisses me off.

*: I have never met anyone who got cancer and said 'fuck it, i'll just die then'. You're not a fucking hero for fighting cancer, you just have a self preservation instinct. Whether you win or not is usually down to a combination of early detection, good genes and quality treatment, none of which YOU should actually get any credit for. Well done for not dying, cancer twat!

**: So you've had/are having a kid? Well done and welcome to the exclusive club of several billion. If it was that fucking hard, human kind would have died out millenia ago. Good job letting those cells replicate inside of you and subsequqntly expelling them from your body, pregnant / ex-pregnant twat!

***: Gave up drugs? How about some credit to those of us 'heros' not fucking stupid enough to get hooked on gear in the first place? Again, you're not a hero for saving your own life. 'I had a choice between sticking shit in my veins and dying, or stopping and living. It was the hardest thing i ever done...'. Well done for being normal, junky twat!

• Like 2

Well Ive taken a few days off to work on my lil old classic car. Unfortunately its absolutely pissing it down, so I cant.

I dunno whether thats a bad thing or a good thing.

Well Ive taken a few days off to work on my lil old classic car. Unfortunately its absolutely pissing it down, so I cant.

Speaking of cars, just had 'the call' re todays MOT............. can't do the work 'till Mon/Tue at the earliest,,,,,,cunts.

Rear door hasn't opened since I got the car and same garage passed it the last twice, until today.

And none of the long list of last years advisories which I didn't look at one bit were amongst the 'fails' coffee3.gif

No offence is intended to any member here...

...but I'd like to put a particular type of cancer survivor into Room 101.

I have one woman on my facebook friends list who survived breast cancer a few years back. Tonight she decided to post the following:

"Cancer defo makes you stronger".

And its that what annoys me! Cancer survivors who believe that they are a cut above the rest of us because they survived cancer. Admirable achievement true, but lets get on with your life now, eh?

And I know another one! She is a first class cunt, but you can't disagree with her, and you certainly can't criticise her. Why not? Because she's a cancer survivor.

I think we need to change our culture toward cancer survivors. We need to realise that cancer survivors are just normal people who were lucky in overcoming a deadly disease. We need to realise that if they are cunts, we should be able to call them cunts without fear of being seen as a complete bastard! We need to let them know that now that they are better, they are just like us again - we can treat them like shit just as we did before.

I'm not sure if this makes me a terrible person, but I don't really care.

I agree with your sentiments.

A lady I work with used to be a right miserable cow on occasion. Then a few years ago her teenage son was killed in a car accident - horrible thing to happen to anybody, and we did all really feel for her - but since then not only has she become a much more miserable cow, but she's become a right fucking bitch to people as well, and we're expected to put up with it because of what happened to her son. We shouldn't have to tread on egg shells all the time in case we upset her - it's a horrible thing to have happened, and, almost in the annoying words of Bono, thank god it's her instead of me, but really, stop being a fucking bitch to everyone! It's not our fault your son drove like a twat and killed himself.

• Like 1

And on top of that, it really pisses off those of us who truly are superior in every way.

• Like 2

I am not normally a grumpy person but I do not like it when my local supermarkets allow "local groups" to come in on a Saturday morning and bag pack as part of a charity fundraiser.

Especially when said fundraising is to send the local junior rugby club on a trip to Australia. For one thing why would you want your shopping to be packed by adolescent rugby players (and if things are badly packed when I return home Mrs Bibliogryphon is going to blame me!) and secondly why would I want to donate money so the hulking yuppie spawn whose parents probably earn much more than my meagre wage can go for a fortnights piss up and inflict mindless violence as a excue for sport.

It just bothers me.

Speaking of cars, just had 'the call' re todays MOT............. can't do the work 'till Mon/Tue at the earliest,,,,,,cunts.

Rear door hasn't opened since I got the car and same garage passed it the last twice, until today.

And none of the long list of last years advisories which I didn't look at one bit were amongst the 'fails' coffee3.gif

Car still not back. ''wrong parts'' etc etc, thank god for £300 on Bayern to pay for it :~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

Guest David

The guy who lives in the flat below me. He's just crunched the side of my motorbike with his car - and he won't cough up the money to get it fixed,

The guy who lives in the flat below me. He's just crunched the side of my motorbike with his car - and he won't cough up the money to get it fixed,

Shoot him in the middle of his face.