Ali? A bully? He's the biggest softest shite I've ever met!

A tad sensitive there, I think, Syd.

Biggest softest shite!

I'm now finding that comment quite misplaced thanks very much.

I've previously impressed myself as having been quite hard and a facing down a number of risks. Continuing to work within an area just the other side of a wall, when where abouts had been cleared by the police and bomb squad because of a suspected IRA device. Walking about in parts of Africa, where big cats were around and about (large paw prints very evident in the dirt). And decking a boss of mine who was taking the piss too much.

Not so soft...bit touchy though, thanks!

Oh, Ali, you know what I mean! You're a lovely, lovely fellow and I will not hear a word against you, you big cuddly bear, you :D

Biggest softest shite!

I've previously impressed myself as having been quite hard and a facing down a number of risks. Continuing to work within an area just the other side of a wall, when where abouts had been cleared by the police and bomb squad because of a suspected IRA device. Walking about in parts of Africa, where big cats were around and about (large paw prints very evident in the dirt). And decking a boss of mine who was taking the piss too much.

Oh, Ali, you know what I mean! You're a lovely, lovely fellow and I will not hear a word against you, you big cuddly bear, you :D

What are you saying?

He is a big hairy bugger with a short temper?

Biggest softest shite!

What are you saying?

He is a big hairy bugger with a short temper?

LFN, now you seem to be working your way round to buggering up my previously immensely high tolerance level. And how on earth you ever think that I'm hairy? Lose any more, and I'll be past half way to being Uncle Fester!

• Like 1

FFS Syd I did it because I wasted precious minutes in a brain malfunction loop trying to work out what a hell Stick was, all of which could have been avoided by the judicious use of a few commas. It's not as if I chucked some abuse at you. Maybe I should have left it but then you'd be under the mistaken impression that no-one notices or cares about poorly worded posts. I'm a sensitive soul, me, and every misplaced comma is like a spear to the heart. Come back Syd and feel the luuurv. :wub: I'm sure you've not been deereegisteeered. Old posters never die, they just fade away........

• Like 1

My laptop, picked it up by the bezzle and snap goes the screen.... and I hate doin it all by phone :(.

£45 and self fit and "maybe" it be ok, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

My husband.

Soon to be ex husband. Turns out he has feelings and has had an affair with a 22 year old young male. I've got older jumpers than that FFS!

He'll be sounding like a 10 year old when I drag his bollocks and his body through the courts.

Not that I'm bitter.....

What gave the game away? Was it all the anal lubricant he asked for on the shopping list?

What gave the game away? Was it all the anal lubricant he asked for on the shopping list?

Awkward...

The packed suitcase.

Mind you I had a storming night out with the lads last night to celebrate.

Therefore can hangovers go in to Room 101??

Did anyone just hear that sound? Sounded like a small, round circular thing with two faces, made out of metal, dropping and then landing on a hard surface?

The week before last it was emotional manipulation. Last week it was anger. This week it seems to be concern and contriteness.

No, my husband did not have an affair. His mother is still trying to get out of the nursing home. And I'm still in California. And yes, I just started two sentences with conjunctions. Deal.

Hangovers are frequently put in Room 101. However, since I haven't had a hangover since 1991, I just laugh at you.

• Like 1

The week before last it was emotional manipulation. Last week it was anger. This week it seems to be concern and contriteness.

No, my husband did not have an affair. His mother is still trying to get out of the nursing home. And I'm still in California. And yes, I just started two sentences with conjunctions. Deal.

Hangovers are frequently put in Room 101. However, since I haven't had a hangover since 1991, I just laugh at you.

Conjunctions? Is that not something to do with your eyes?

Never fear C.A, the Grammar Police will be kicking your door in shortly.

PS: Maybe If you hadnt handcuffed his mother to the radiator she would be able to get out?

Guest David

The flu. My lovely girlfriend's got it at the minute. We were going to have a flat - warming party this weekend - but we can't now. I've actually been living here for 2 years - but my lovely, sweet girlfriend's only just moved in with me - I had to ask her 5 times! I wonder how many times I'll have to ask her to marry me? Only joking, gorgeous! Thanks for moving in. I love ya babe!

The flu. My lovely girlfriend's got it at the minute. We were going to have a flat - warming party this weekend - but we can't now. I've actually been living here for 2 years - but my lovely, sweet girlfriend's only just moved in with me - I had to ask her 5 times! I wonder how many times I'll have to ask her to marry me? Only joking, gorgeous! Thanks for moving in. I love ya babe!

Well now she's moved in, you've kissed goodbye to blow jobs.

In fact, I'll bet right at this very minute, she's on the sofa in her onesie, picking her nose and farting.

It's all downhill from here, Dave.

Well now she's moved in, you've kissed goodbye to blow jobs.

In fact, I'll bet right at this very minute, she's on the sofa in her onesie, picking her nose and farting.

It's all downhill from here, Dave.

Dont judge people by your own high standards. :)

• Like 1

Hipster, lefty, student twats.

Some delightful young man on a Scottish Independence FB page just decided to tell me that Scotland could cut its military spending if it got independence because:

"The military hasn't done anything usefull in a long time, and has taken part in major attrocities."

I replied thusly:

"I had prepared a reasoned rebuttal of your points, but when i spotted this i deleted it. You, sir, are alive and free to have your silly little referendum specifically because the British Military has been very f**king useful indeed in the last 100 years. How f**king dare some scummy little unwashed student t**t who's barely left his mothers c**t long enough to appreciate his own existence presume to judge their work. You get to wear your poncey f**king hat and pose with your stupid glasses and pipe (his profile pic is 'zany') because men and women younger and better than you gave their lives to defend your right to do it. Let me know when you have achieved something so 'useful' with your life but until that time i shant be giving you the time of day. You are a child, a molly coddled little child, who will (i hope) one day look upon the naivete you have displayed in this 'debate' and cringe. You disgust me."

Felt better. It wont change his attitude, but bottling up that kind of hate cant be good for you...

• Like 2

Guest David

Lard Bazaar, I don't like your remarks. I asked my girlfriend to move in because I love her and hope, eventually, to marry her. Not yet, though, she's only 21 and I'm 22. Does your bitterness about the fact that I'm in a loving relationship disguise the fact that you're not? Are you in a relationship? I love my girlfriend and she knows I love her. We never did that disgusting thing you mentioned - you don't need that in a sincere and meaningful relationship - that's something you do with one - night stands that you meet in sleazy pubs. I don't need one - night stands - like most young guys do.

This should be interesting...

Guest David

Windsor, greetings from another Scottish boy! And although we share the same birthday, 3 years my senior! Unfortunately, our national football team probably won't be in the 2014 World Cup now - so that's another year we'll miss out on winning it! If we do get to Brazil, would you care to join me, my friend and fellow Scot? And Lard Bazaar, no offence meant. Apologies if I did offend.

Guest David

CarolAnn. I thought this was an all - boys' forum, but you are, obviously, a girl! I haven't been to Dallas. What's it like?

Lard Bazaar, I don't like your remarks. I asked my girlfriend to move in because I love her and hope, eventually, to marry her. Not yet, though, she's only 21 and I'm 22. Does your bitterness about the fact that I'm in a loving relationship disguise the fact that you're not? Are you in a relationship? I love my girlfriend and she knows I love her. We never did that disgusting thing you mentioned - you don't need that in a sincere and meaningful relationship - that's something you do with one - night stands that you meet in sleazy pubs. I don't need one - night stands - like most young guys do.

David, my young chum, I'm in a fairly good mood today. You haven't offended me - it's quite difficult to offend me. To answer your queries, yes, I'm in a relationship - happy most of the time, but, as happens to most grown ups I imagine, sometimes I can't stand the cunt and wish he would fuck off and die (as, I'm sure, he thinks about me sometimes too). As for blow jobs, I feel very sorry for you if you've never experienced one (of mine, at least) as I'm awesome at it, apparently. He says it's like a mixture of Valentino Rossi beating Casey Stoner at Laguna Seca in 2008, Gazza scoring against Scotland in 96, washed down with 12 cans of Blackthorn and a kebab. As you can imagine, all that happening in one evening would be as rare as rocking horse shit - as is me giving him a blow job nowadays.

Of course, this conversation is all academic as you are a total wind-up merchant, but you're a fun one, so I'll play along :D

• Like 3

CarolAnn. I thought this was an all - boys' forum, but you are, obviously, a girl! I haven't been to Dallas. What's it like?

Whats it like?

Imagine a City full of big hirsute men that just want to bend you over and put their willies into your tradesmans entrance.

Tell you what, after they have given you a good seeing to and you spend the next month having to sit on a rubber ring, you will welcome a blow job with open arms.

Guest David

Lard Bazaar, although we've never met, I regard you as a friend - you're great fun to chat to on the forum - and no doubt a delightful person. I haven't been to America before - and as CarolAnn is American, I was hoping she could introduce me to some of the delights of her home country. I'm sure you and your partner do have a great relationship. I was intending to take my girlfriend to America for a holiday - so I hoped CarolAnn might recommend Dallas.

And you were kidding about the BJs, right?

And you were kidding about the BJs, right?

Who, me or Dave? :D