I would like to put Carol McGiffin in. I know she's got cancer at the moment - nobody deserves that - but when I saw her on Celebrity Big Brother in 2013, she was just a drunken, foul - mouthed old slag who was jealous of the younger, prettier girls on the show.

David! Is that really you?

I'm inclined to agree - just because someone gets cancer doesn't mean they suddenly cease to be an annoying cunt.

Guest David

Again from the 2013 Celebrity Big Brother show, I'd like to put in Charlotte. What a trashy, attitude - laden little slapper - the dregs of society. If that's the standard of person you've got to be to win, the world's badly off.

Again from the 2013 Celebrity Big Brother show, I'd like to put in Charlotte. What a trashy, attitude - laden little slapper - the dregs of society. If that's the standard of person you've got to be to win, the world's badly off.

It seems I might be reaping the benefits of not watching as I have no idea to whom you refer.

• Like 1

People who say make yourself at home and complain when I plug my phone charger in, put the kettle on and let out a few farts.

People who say make yourself at home and complain when I plug my phone charger in, put the kettle on and let out a few farts.

You mean to say that there are, like, REAL people who actually let you through their front door???????????

Holy Moly!!

You mean to say that there are, like, REAL people who actually let you through their front door???????????

Holy Moly!!

Family member (in this case) if it makes you feel better.

Holy Moly!!

Yes, yes it does.

Thank you.

Holy Moly!!

Yes, yes it does.

Thank you.

That's why I never tell my brother-in-law to "make himself at home", otherwise he treats it exactly like it's his home. i.e. leaving empty cans, sweet wrappers etc or just decided to help himself to the contents of the fridge.

I would have backed you up on the other stuff if you hadn't gone around farting like a hyperactive Tyneside terrier or summat.

Most normal people only wanna sniff their own farts.

Found a web site that translates into bad spelling...

Sorry - I just coludn't hlep myeslf. I cringe every time I raed a post or comemnt where soemone has left eihter poor splileng or txet style abiaobtvierns. Spleling was my worst suejbct in school, and if I can do it ... I don't mnid so mcuh if it's a radnom blog, or if it's some entatmieernnt wesibte. The thing taht botehrs me are comnemts on LIREATRY webitses. Gvie me a break! If you can RAED a book, you shuold be albe to spell prrpoely when you coemmnt about waht you've read. *sigh*

http://www.procato.com/misspeller/

• Like 2

Many older threads on the forum concern people who are already dead, but they do not show it with the "dead" marker, if you know what I mean, for example, Prince Rainier of Monaco on page 57 or Howard Baker on page 56. Boo!

Many older threads on the forum concern people who are already dead, but they do not show it with the "dead" marker, if you know what I mean, for example, Prince Rainier of Monaco on page 57 or Howard Baker on page 56. Boo!

lets not forget Edward health
  • Like 1

lets not forget Edward health

I am hoping that was deliberate.

OK This may not be the appropriate place to discuss this but I am having a bit of trouble getting my head around some political correctness issues. I would appreciate the advice of other Deathlisters particularly and ladies who are regular posters or possibly member of the LGBT community.

Recently Radio 4's Woman's Hour published a list of Influential Woman and included Caitlynn Jenner.

Now in my opinion I think that this could be considered insulting to woman as the only reason that Jenner is included is becuase she was a man first. (her inspirational journey) so even on a list that is meant to celebrate woman's acheivements one of the slots is taken by a man.

I realise this is opening up a huge can of worms but it seems to me that there is a PC minefield here and no-one is willing to cross it.

Discuss.

Mods - please move this to a more suitable thread if you feel appropriate.

OK This may not be the appropriate place to discuss this but I am having a bit of trouble getting my head around some political correctness issues. I would appreciate the advice of other Deathlisters particularly and ladies who are regular posters or possibly member of the LGBT community.

Recently Radio 4's Woman's Hour published a list of Influential Woman and included Caitlynn Jenner.

Now in my opinion I think that this could be considered insulting to woman as the only reason that Jenner is included is becuase she was a man first. (her inspirational journey) so even on a list that is meant to celebrate woman's acheivements one of the slots is taken by a man.

I realise this is opening up a huge can of worms but it seems to me that there is a PC minefield here and no-one is willing to cross it.

Discuss.

It depends on your perspective. I'm not sure either that Caitlynn Jenner should be listed as an "influential woman", perhaps as a transgender as she began life as decathlete Bruce Jenner who at the height of his career during the 70s was considered the pinacle of All-American sporting heros (especially for those that still like to beat their chests and chant U.S.A!).

But I guess as role model for GLBT purposes, yes she could be considered as being influential.

Discuss.

It depends on your perspective. I'm not sure either that Caitlynn Jenner should be listed as an "influential woman", perhaps as a transgender as she began life as decathlete Bruce Jenner who at the height of his career during the 70s was considered the pinacle of All-American sporting heros (especially for those that still like to beat their chests and chant U.S.A!).

But I guess as role model for GLBT purposes, yes she could be considered as being influential.

Agreed - influential in that if it helps others to deal with their own situations then that is good - but please, I don't want it shoved down my fucking throat 24 hours a fucking day - there was a day not so long back when there was something like 37 stories on the Daily Twatmail website about Jenner, and the reaction of the entire Kardashian family to the fact that he now has a fanny, which in my opinion then makes people not give a shit because they hear it too often.

Going away for a 'relaxing break' with someone else's fucking whinging toddler. I'd rather be at fucking home on my own.

Well that's two big fuck off whinges.

Have you kicked a cat yet? :lol:

I hate it when shit like Jeff the killer and clockwork, your time is up become popular while creepastes that are far better get not nearly as much attention.

I hate it when shit like Jeff the killer and clockwork, your time is up become popular while creepastes that are far better get not nearly as much attention.

I do not have the pleasure of understanding you..

To what are you referring?

do you even internet bro?

OK this is something I have never heard of before Creepypasta.

I am aware of Slender Man but thank you for introducing me to this excellent argument for the reintroduction of National Service

I am aware of Slender Man but thank you for introducing me to this excellent argument for the reintroduction of National Service

they're not all bad just the ones that are mentioned

Allow me to translate a little:

"I hate that all of my friends are into the Bay City Rollers and Showaddywaddy when there are bands like X Ray Spex and Buzzcocks in the world."

But about memes rather than music. Hope that helps.

• Like 3

Allow me to translate a little:

"I hate that all of my friends are into the Bay City Rollers and Showaddywaddy when there are bands like X Ray Spex and Buzzcocks in the world."

But about memes rather than music. Hope that helps.

If it's any consolation I didn't have a fucking clue what he was blathering on about either.

• Like 4