logo-newukmail.png

Oh no you don't. :angry:

Three days now, three fuc-king days of my life wasted waiting for these cretins to deliver a parcel.

Every message I've sent through their deceptively efficient-looking website was answered with "We are pleased to confirm that your case has now been closed." Cu-nts.

Watch out for their invisible vans with invisible drivers who allegedly come to your correctly given address and postcode and "cannot locate the address".

Twice, allegedly.

While you and your neighbour (who was also expecting a delivery but luckily for him, not from UKMail) are looking out of the windows.

Driver is either a liar or a moron.

I am now going to have to drive to their fuc-king depot, wasting even more of my time, and petrol as well. They better produce the parcel. :bat:

Bastards.

I'll wager the driver is both a liar AND a moron.

• Like 1

logo-newukmail.png

Three days now, three fuc-king days of my life wasted waiting for these cretins to deliver a parcel.

Every message I've sent through their deceptively efficient-looking website was answered with "We are pleased to confirm that your case has now been closed." Cu-nts.

Watch out for their invisible vans with invisible drivers who allegedly come to your correctly given address and postcode and "cannot locate the address".

Twice, allegedly.

While you and your neighbour (who was also expecting a delivery but luckily for him, not from UKMail) are looking out of the windows.

I am now going to have to drive to their fuc-king depot, wasting even more of my time, and petrol as well. They better produce the parcel. :bat:

Bastards.

maybe they're testing to see of you really want the package.
  • Like 1

logo-newukmail.png

Twice, allegedly.

Bastards.

You could be right.

They phoned me this morning (woke me up, as I got back v late last night from the Cure gig)

I went to the depot and after some delay was handed the parcel by a nice young chap. The address on the label was all correct and clear, together with instructions to leave parcel with any near neighbour if I wasn't home. Also my telephone number (landline) was on the label.

Nice young chap said that this morning the supervisor wanted to know why my parcel was still lying around. She asked the driver why he had not phoned me. Driver said that he did, and the line was dead. At this point the supervisor phoned me - and of course got straight through, because there is, and has been, nothing wrong with my landline. So lying driver caught out.

Parcel looked as though it had been kicked and thrown around a fair bit, box inside was crushed but contents seem OK.

I won't be using these twats, and I will now avoid any company that does.

logo-newukmail.png

Twice, allegedly.

Bastards.

You could be right.

They phoned me this morning (woke me up, as I got back v late last night from the Cure gig)

I went to the depot and after some delay was handed the parcel by a nice young chap. The address on the label was all correct and clear, together with instructions to leave parcel with any near neighbour if I wasn't home. Also my telephone number (landline) was on the label.

Nice young chap said that this morning the supervisor wanted to know why my parcel was still lying around. She asked the driver why he had not phoned me. Driver said that he did, and the line was dead. At this point the supervisor phoned me - and of course got straight through, because there is, and has been, nothing wrong with my landline. So lying driver caught out.

Parcel looked as though it had been kicked and thrown around a fair bit, box inside was crushed but contents seem OK.

I won't be using these twats, and I will now avoid any company that does.

Quite clearly ex Yodel drivers Toastie. They are massive fucktards.

• Like 1

LOL. I just went to have a look at UKMail's Facebook page, and look what I found:

One of your drivers has dumped someone else's package in my garden. CARD REF: 6085840. Please sort.

• Like 6

Ahhh.

The female Office tart.

She's having a 3 year long affair with a Supervisor (her line supervisor) but making my life awkward as a fellow supervisor of him the lover. It's all sex after hours, in car parks, in work vans stuff. All the staff know it but because muggings here took the high ground and told her to her face, I knew it was going on and that I was watching from afar I'm the devil.

Perhaps humming the Police- Every step you take perhaps was a tad too far. And no I'd not go there. This is after all her 7th affair in the workplace.

Besides given I was married to a man before its NEVER going to happen. Yukon.

Ahhh.

The female Office tart.

She's having a 3 year long affair with a Supervisor (her line supervisor) but making my life awkward as a fellow supervisor of him the lover. It's all sex after hours, in car parks, in work vans stuff. All the staff know it but because muggings here took the high ground and told her to her face, I knew it was going on and that I was watching from afar I'm the devil.

Perhaps humming the Police- Every step you take perhaps was a tad too far. And no I'd not go there. This is after all her 7th affair in the workplace.

So what exactly is your issue?

She is having yet another affair at work? So what! Its her life and its got nothing to do with you whatsoever.

The person she is having an affair with is compromising your authority over her/him/them? Should it? It wouldn't if you had set your stall out from the outset.

Im not sure what the post is actually about. Ive not met a single human being, so far, who can claim to be utterly whiter than white and has a full entitlement to judge others by their own standards of morality.

If she and he are shagging each others brains out its their business, if it impacts their work and, ultimately, compromises your authority, then you deal with it according to work place rules and suchlike.

If you are a supervisor you have a degree of authority given to you, use it.

If you have a degree of morality keep it to yourself.

Ahhh.

The female Office tart.

She is having yet another affair at work? So what! Its her life and its got nothing to do with you whatsoever.

The person she is having an affair with is compromising your authority over her/him/them? Should it? It wouldn't if you had set your stall out from the outset.

Im not sure what the post is actually about. Ive not met a single human being, so far, who can claim to be utterly whiter than white and has a full entitlement to judge others by their own standards of morality.

If she and he are shagging each others brains out its their business, if it impacts their work and, ultimately, compromises your authority, then you deal with it according to work place rules and suchlike.

ffc.jpg :lol:

• Like 1

Ahhh.

The female Office tart.

Here's how to solve that problem. You convince her to name you as a benefactor of a life insurance policy, then you kill. That way you get to show your authority and punish her for her immorality all while making a few quid.

Ahhh.

The female Office tart.

Well, yeah. And you say "it's all sex after hours", so why does it matter to you?

Personally I've never thought anyone should be banned from having a relationship with someone because they work at the same place. It actually used to be quite a common way for people to meet their life partners, but in today's world it seems to be a big taboo.

• Like 1

Oh my :)

• Like 1

LFN...

You ever had sex in a works van ? Never mind the issues its not easy.

I used to work for Comet and a washing machine unplugged is still just a big lifeless box.

Actually, so w......

• Like 2

LFN...

I used to work for Comet and a washing machine unplugged is still just a big lifeless box.

Actually, so w......

I can honestly say that ive never shagged in a works van.

• Like 1

LFN...

Actually, so w......

I can honestly say that ive never shagged in a works van.

Neither have I. Nor in any sort of car either. Very remiss of me. :lol:

• Like 1

Lol, then you should have no opinion.

The OP is a cry for help, true, because he is a supervisor that doesn't know how to do the job.

A/ shag both them Phil, then bury what's left.

That's managerial material.

• Like 2

Lol, then you should have no opinion.

The OP is a cry for help, true, because he is a supervisor that doesn't know how to do the job.

A/ shag both them Phil, then bury what's left.

That's managerial material.

Im now wondering if you will be shagging in the back of your works Trawler........... :D

• Like 1

Actually....

• Like 2

Fishermans-Friend-382x249.jpg

• Like 3

The sunday papers have their "Those we missed in 2016" supplements. Couldn't they wait like, four weeks until the year is actually fu cking over? Didn't they learn from last year?

• Like 2

The sunday papers have their "Those we missed in 2016" supplements. Couldn't they wait like, four weeks until the year is actually fu cking over? Didn't they learn from last year?

Who wrote the article, A.A. Gill?

• Like 4

O2. Here's my latest outpouring from this piss poor, don't give a shit about customers, company.

Thank you for your letter. Your complete disregard for customer service is plain to see from your shoddy attempt at a reply. Don't you have spell check? The spelling mistakes and shoddy grammar are endemic of your complete disdain for my issue (this how to spell 'experiencing' - no 'a 'anywhere; 'as this is a business rule' is not a sentence, for example).
Your rationale for calls dropping out is 'because they do' and the phones are busy 'because they are' (presumably too many customers wanting to complain).
You have though, missed the point. I hung on for 10 mins, was put through, (I even heard a voice) and then was cut off. I did say this on the web chat that went on for so long, I simply ran out of time and had to get back to my life.
I don't accept my complaint is resolved and I will now definitely pursue through to the Ombudsman. Don't expect any payments in the meantime.

Don't expect VoLTE to cure it on any network, but O2 /voda are the worst.

O2. Here's my latest outpouring from this piss poor, don't give a shit about customers, company.

Thank you for your letter. Your complete disregard for customer service is plain to see from your shoddy attempt at a reply. Don't you have spell check? The spelling mistakes and shoddy grammar are endemic of your complete disdain for my issue (this how to spell 'experiencing' - no 'a 'anywhere; 'as this is a business rule' is not a sentence, for example).
Your rationale for calls dropping out is 'because they do' and the phones are busy 'because they are' (presumably too many customers wanting to complain).
You have though, missed the point. I hung on for 10 mins, was put through, (I even heard a voice) and then was cut off. I did say this on the web chat that went on for so long, I simply ran out of time and had to get back to my life.
I don't accept my complaint is resolved and I will now definitely pursue through to the Ombudsman. Don't expect any payments in the meantime.

You might enjoy Michael Channon jr's lengthy battle with Sky and BT (scroll down to March 11th 2013)

http://www.mickchannon.tv/lord-ilsley

As a footnote to our conversation she added, “May I also add Mr Channon, and I hope you don’t think it inappropriate, I’ve worked here for fifteen years and yours is the funniest complaint we’ve ever received. The whole office loved it."
  • Like 1

Sods law always kicks in. One I was involved in a few years back waited till the 31st, to try and avoid this happening. It went online, I went to check this forum, and what was the first new post I saw? "The Duke of Wellington has died". Typical!