2 hours ago, AnnualFlyBy said:

Just to burst your bubble, I've never been upsold aftershave in any shop I've ever been into, you might want to wash more thoroughly or next time they'll be upselling you femfresh.... 

Better take it up with Philheybrookbay as he was the one who mentioned it.

Criminals getting off with stuff because of a fad. 

I’m off to Kensington Palace to take down Diana’s statue because I *BELIEVE* she was a traitor against the Royal Family. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Feeling old.  :blink:

2102819109_ScreenShot2022-01-13at4_36_17

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Toast said:

Yes,and Alice Coopers "School's Out" was 5 year's before I  left.

• Like 1

Rosie Jones. She may be a lovely woman and I know we are supposed to be be supportive of the disabled, but...she's not funny and on the rare occasions that she does try to say something amusing by the time she's succeeded in saying it we have all got the joke several seconds previously.

12 hours ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Rosie Jones. She may be a lovely woman and I know we are supposed to be be supportive of the disabled, but...she's not funny and on the rare occasions that she does try to say something amusing by the time she's succeeded in saying it we have all got the joke several seconds previously.

She told me you were a cunt.

But you are right: I already knew that several seconds previously. :P

On 14/01/2022 at 01:53, Toast said:

I've got Machine Head And Transformer. Just saying, like. :)

• Like 1

Co-commentators on TV football coverage.

It's half-time during today's televised match (Manchester City vs Chelsea) and my enjoyment of said coverage is spoilt by the non-stop whinging of Steve Mc-fucking-Manaman. I thought Andy Townsend was bad but 'Macca' takes it to a different level (which he shares with Robbie Fucking Savage). Also, as if itwsn't bad enough having one co-commentator, for this match there's also Glenn Hoddle, who is also pretty annoying. 

Kenneth Wolstenholme, Brian Moore, David Coleman, Hugh Johns, et al must be spinning in their graves.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, time said:

Co-commentators on TV football coverage.

It's half-time during today's televised match (Manchester City vs Chelsea) and my enjoyment of said coverage is spoilt by the non-stop whinging of Steve Mc-fucking-Manaman. I thought Andy Townsend was bad but 'Macca' takes it to a different level (which he shares with Robbie Fucking Savage). Also, as if itwsn't bad enough having one co-commentator, for this match there's also Glenn Hoddle, who is also pretty annoying. 

Kenneth Wolstenholme, Brian Moore, David Coleman, Hugh Johns, et al must be spinning in their graves.

Co- commentators ban the fucking lot of 'em.

More completely baseless accusations of racism.  I despair.

This is the sort of thing that stirs up resentment and hatred.

Omicron: Is racism why South African evidence of milder infection was ignored?

Two of South Africa's most prominent coronavirus experts told the BBC that Western scepticism about their work could be construed as "racist," or, at least, a refusal "to believe the science because it came from Africa".

"It seems like high-income countries are much more able to absorb bad news that comes from countries like South Africa," said Prof Shabir Madhi, a vaccine expert at Johannesburg's University of the Witwatersrand.

"When we're providing good news, all of a sudden there's a whole lot of scepticism. I would call that racism."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-60039138

People who call someone who in their opinion is the greatest of all time at something a “goat”.

Piss clean off, you cringy cunts.

Upper management who gets rid of staff and give them less than a week to apply for a new role within the same company. I work for NHS and it "doesn't like to make people redundant".

I've officially mentally lost the plot this week because half the staff have covid meaning cancelling clinics and being told my job won't exist in a few months.

I need a holiday.

23 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Upper management who gets rid of staff and give them less than a week to apply for a new role within the same company. I work for NHS and it "doesn't like to make people redundant".

I've officially mentally lost the plot this week because half the staff have covid meaning cancelling clinics and being told my job won't exist in a few months.

I need a holiday.

Go private...

Now, people of Twitter, I play Wordle too.

However, I assume, correctly, that nobody gives a shiny shit how I did, so what I don’t do is share my results every. Single. Fucking. Day like a boring cunt.

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

Twitter

The world was a better place without it.

Ditto Facebook and Insta.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Twitter

The world was a better place without it.

I like Twitter and I have a lot of fun there. I have never needed to mute words and for the most part it has not been nasty. 

Bit like here really.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TQR said:

Now, people of Twitter, I play Wordle too.

However, I assume, correctly, that nobody gives a shiny shit how I did, so what I don’t do is share my results every. Single. Fucking. Day like a boring cunt.

I also Wordle (4/6 today), and while I don't tweet my results, I don't mind seeing others results just for comparison.

2 hours ago, time said:

I also Wordle (4/6 today), and while I don't tweet my results, I don't mind seeing others results just for comparison.

I play a similar game at the urinal. Never share my result either… :P

• Haha 2

On 20/01/2022 at 17:24, TQR said:

People who call someone who in their opinion is the greatest of all time at something a “goat”.

Piss clean off, you cringy cunts.

There's a huge and fantastically expensive book about Muhammad Ali that's called GOAT and on its cover simply has the title in big letters. I remember thinking it looked silly.

Mattresses; more specifically modern mattresses. Firstly, why don't they handles any more, secondly why do they all seem to be one-sided? Also, these mattresses youget on approval for 30/100/whatever days, what happens to the ones that get returned to the manufacturers?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, time said:

Mattresses; more specifically modern mattresses. Firstly, why don't they handles any more, secondly why do they all seem to be one-sided? Also, these mattresses youget on approval for 30/100/whatever days, what happens to the ones that get returned to the manufacturers?

The National Bed Federation has developed best practice guidelines for the design of mattresses with end of life in mind. This will also take into account the reclamation  of materials from returned products

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

The National Bed Federation has developed best practice guidelines for the design of mattresses with end of life in mind. This will also take into account the reclamation  of materials from returned products

51JsIMeW6hL._AC_UY445_.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

51JsIMeW6hL._AC_UY445_.jpg

That is a bit harsh.

True anorak stuff would be being able to name all 52 episodes of  Blake's 7. Stuff you have to know about for work doesn't really count

11 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

That is a bit harsh.

True anorak stuff would be being able to name all 52 episodes of  Blake's 7. Stuff you have to know about for work doesn't really count

I was just pulling your leg.