How about don't get married.

Or if you do get married make sure you are not marrying a whorish person or a gold digger.

So it minimizes the odds that a divorce would be necessary if you were to follow that advice accordingly.

People that post in foreign languages (muppets)

Je crois que vous avez raison!

Merci! :unsure:

Merci! :unsure:

Continua com o bom trabalho, HCW!!

I concur, hcw! As they say in Argentina, el hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras - words to live by, especially on a forum.

Or, as german technopopsters Trio once sang, "Ich lieb' dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht. Da. Da. Da." etc.

The whole, 'today is ... years since the death of ...' thing. Buy the compilation CD, T-shirt etc.

That said, as a student of dance, the dancer in the pink top on 58 seconds and 1 minute 42 seconds in this clip has a truly rare talent, and should be in whatever the room for really good things is called. As of course should the singer, ;) who died 30 years ago today <_< .

The whole, 'today is ... years since the death of ...' thing. Buy the compilation CD, T-shirt etc.

That said, as a student of dance, the dancer in the pink top on 58 seconds and 1 minute 42 seconds in this clip has a truly rare talent, and should be in whatever the room for really good things is called. As of course should the singer, ;) who died 30 years ago today <_< .

Thank for posting. I'm quite partial to a bit of Bolan myself.

I'd like to put HMV in room 101 for having their foreign language section and adult film section together. I always feel as if people are thinking I'm a pervert and all I'm doing is seeing if The Commissar is available.

Thank for posting. I'm quite partial to a bit of Bolan myself.

I'd like to put HMV in room 101 for having their foreign language section and adult film section together. I always feel as if people are thinking I'm a pervert and all I'm doing is seeing if The Commissar is available.

Quite how ANYBODY could possibly think that you were a perv is quite beyond me H!!

The whole, 'today is ... years since the death of ... the singer, ;) who died 30 years ago today <_< .

Quite how ANYBODY could possibly think that you were a perv is quite beyond me H!!

Having seen some clips from The Commissar on YouTube today, I'd like to put perverts like H into Room 101. Then jump right in after them :o

The whole, 'today is ... years since the death of ... the singer, ;) who died 30 years ago today <_< .

Having seen some clips from The Commissar on YouTube today, I'd like to put perverts like H into Room 101. Then jump right in after them :o

meant this film http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061876/. Seriously nothing remotely erotic about it.

Is there anything intrinsically perverted about adult films in general? Or in particular those available at HMV?

Or in standing near some in a shop?

I'll tell you what I hate. I hate people that fraud taxes and people who are frauds in general.

I know this family that has seriously frauded every conceivable payment that you could imagine. For example 'they buy sh*t' like furniture and cars and the list hits the floor and they run from state to state.

The father of the family goes from 'John' to 'Jim' to 'Johnny' and they have been abusing the system for god knows how long. I would say they move annually like once a year, and I think they have just come back too New York. The only thing that holds me back is the mother of the family had cancer, and they didn't pay the health bill after she got over it because they don't have insurance.

So I'm thinking about leaving a ransom call on their answering machine - something like 'John - I know what you have been up too for the last twenty five years' Love - your taxes.

One little phone call. A ring aling aling ling ling. I could ruin their lives.

One little phone call. I could have them at my mercy.

I know this family ... I would say they move annually like once a year

Yeah, I'd say that's about the best frequency at which to move annually...

They annually fraud thousands of dollars. Scum bags. I know it for a fact because I knew somebody that knew the mother of the family 'she had such a big mouth' and a real big body to say the least.

The 'Special Libraries and Archives' Librarian of Aberdeen University.

I should probably be ashamed to admit this (studying history) but today I paid my first visit to the SL&A.

On searching the Library Catalogue, I found a 3 page manuscript which was of some interest to me - so I went to the said Library. Upon reaching this library, I was approached by some librarian who looked at me as if I was a chav about to cause trouble.

The first thing she asked me was if I had read about the conditions of the library. I hadn't - I generally do my reading in the library, not before I get there. She then informed me that I was not allowed to wear a coat in this library (I had to leave it in a locker). Anyway, after being made to feel about the size of this typeface, I told her of the piece I was interested in viewing. I explained to her that I had tried to request it on the computer (all the other libraries in campus use this system) to which she informed me that, "That's not how we do things here".

Anyway, I got to request my book to her in person at her desk. I agreed that I would come back the next day to view the item giving her the time she needed to look it out. Before I left, she did a quick search on the code and then informed me that it would take her 15 minutes to look out the manuscript and she would see me tomorrow.

I should probably drop-out now.

I know this family..... I would say they move annually like once a year

......and still they cant shake you off BS.

My, you really are like a fly round a Cows arsehole arent you!

Look man, take a chill pill. I've just decided that I'm way too good to be argueing with you. I'm seriously so above giving in to your mockery that your like dirty flowing water, and I'm a private jet on it's way to the Bahamas. ..........................

So the shows over, stop trying to make arguments with other people. If you need counseling I advise it three times a week from 3 PM - 5. I mean obviously you are the individual who is starting quarrels, and this proves it. Be positive. Drink some coffee, I drink coffee when I need a mood transition.

Go out for a walk. I mean Fellatio Nelson seriously I feel you are in a need to start quarrels with other people and I'm not going to fulfill your craving. No way. If you want to be a gentleman and talk about some issues I would really be happy to discuss it, if not please keep your silence.

Look man, take a chill pill. I've just decided that I'm way too good to be argueing with you. I'm seriously so above giving in to your mockery that your like dirty flowing water, and I'm a private jet on it's way to the Bahamas. ..........................

So the shows over, stop trying to make arguments with other people. If you need counseling I advise it three times a week from 3 PM - 5. I mean obviously you are the individual who is starting quarrels, and this proves it. Be positive. Drink some coffee, I drink coffee when I need a mood transition.

Go out for a walk. I mean Fellatio Nelson seriously I feel you are in a need to start quarrels with other people and I'm not going to fulfill your craving. No way. If you want to be a gentleman and talk about some issues I would really be happy to discuss it, if not please keep your silence.

I think you are confusing piss taking with fight picking.

"Other people" are you and Dave/Iain/ George/Julia ( If anybody is old enough to remember Him/Her)

If you are way too good to be arguing with me, I take it you wont mind me continuing to take the piss out of you.

Many thanks!! :unsure:

LFN

When a bunch of c**ts come charging into a computer classroom screaming and shouting about their placements when I', trying to read Johann Fichte's 'Addresses to the German People'.

Arseholes.

Windsor, this really is an incredibly pompous post, you know. And by the look of things, you're actually pissing about on Deathlist rather than studying. Is this what I fiddle my taxes for etc. etc.

When a bunch of c**ts come charging into a computer classroom screaming and shouting about their placements when I', trying to read Johann Fichte's 'Addresses to the German People'.

Arseholes.

In the city this one time I was walking for blocks and blocks .. and I needed a drink and being paranoid 'not wanting drinks sold from people on the street' I realized that I didn't have any single dollar bills in my wallet.

So I asked this guy at one of the street corners 'Let me get a dollar' and he just bought a water.

He said 'Sorry' I only got 'four quarters' it was Un f****n Believable. I hate unrealistically selfish people who can't spair very little to make a big difference.