"Like."

For example, ""We were, like, puzzled," said her father, Dr Santhosh Thomas. "I'm like, well, she's kinda six years old and this is not something that should be typical."

The man is a Doctor for crying out loud. Doctor of what I wonder; Fuckwittery?

"Like."

For example, ""We were, like, puzzled," said her father, Dr Santhosh Thomas. "I'm like, well, she's kinda six years old and this is not something that should be typical."

Or he's a valley girl.

So gross. Totally. ^_^

regards,

Hein

"Like."

I would, like, guess its this chap, like , and a well qualified chap he is too. You may, like, wish to take issue with the last entry on the page:

Languages Spoken

•English

like.

Life is so, like, wonderful around here when Alex Rodriguez is acting like an idiot.

Life is so, like, wonderful around here when Alex Rodriguez is acting like an idiot.

I know, but like, we have to put up with him like all the time here! Seriously!

I know, but like, we have to put up with him like all the time here! Seriously!

Despite Tom Hicks agreeing to pay a chunk of AR's damn salary for nigh on into perpetuity, I have to admit I was glad to see his backside leaving Texas.

He's the Rangers' largest unsecured creditor in the bankruptcy proceedings. I find this hilarious.

People who say ' of ' instead of ' have '. " I should of picked the blue one. "

Even worse are people who write ' of ' instead of ' have ' in a sentence, which happens quite frequently on Facebook if you have my family members as your friends.

I totally understand this

Even worse are people who write ' of ' instead of ' have ' in a sentence, which happens quite frequently on Facebook if you have my family members as your friends.

Don't come to Texas. You'll be miserable.

Dont come to Norfolk. You'll fucking top yourself.

Dont come to Norfolk. You'll fucking top yourself.

We all talk good in my town, axe anyone!

There is a new bus timetable out. :angry:

All the buses leave 10 minutes earlier so I thought 'great', that will get me into uni a bit earlier. :lol:

I was wrong. The bus leave 10 minutes earlier so it can sit and wait for passengers at Memsie. We have to sit and wait for five minutes. Now - I appreciate that you might think this isn't really that bad. Let me explain. You pass through Memsie about 3 minutes after you leave Fraserburgh. I say pass through it...the place consists of two streets crossing through each other. In the time that MY bus is sitting there waiting for passengers (of which there are never any) you could walk the length and bredth of the shitty excuse for a village! If they want to catch the bus, they can come out of their houses and wait at the bus stop like everyone else. If they miss it, tough titty.

Sometimes I think Brian Souter and his SNP band sit in their board rooms thinking, "Now. How can we piss off people today?".

Bunch of tossers.

This is my 5000th post. I hope its complainy enough. :)

There is a new bus timetable out. :lol:

All the buses leave 10 minutes earlier so I thought 'great', that will get me into uni a bit earlier. :)

I was wrong. The bus leave 10 minutes earlier so it can sit and wait for passengers at Memsie. We have to sit and wait for five minutes. Now - I appreciate that you might think this isn't really that bad. Let me explain. You pass through Memsie about 3 minutes after you leave Fraserburgh. I say pass through it...the place consists of two streets crossing through each other. In the time that MY bus is sitting there waiting for passengers (of which there are never any) you could walk the length and bredth of the shitty excuse for a village! If they want to catch the bus, they can come out of their houses and wait at the bus stop like everyone else. If they miss it, tough titty.

Sometimes I think Brian Souter and his SNP band sit in their board rooms thinking, "Now. How can we piss off people today?".

Bunch of tossers.

This is my 5000th post. I hope its complainy enough. :)

Complainy enough but way too many smileys!

Similarly, the last bus of the evening (all services) from the world-famous, world-beating Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company has a 5 minute layover at the world-famous Churchill Square shopping center built into the timetable, presumably to allow last minute stragglers an extra couple of minutes to finish their pints.

This wouldn't be so bad, but after say, 7pm, the streets are deserted, thus each journey can probably comfortably acheived in about 20 minutes less than it is timetabled. Yes, you've guessed it, the 5 minute layover at one stop turns into a three minute layover at every stop*. Sometimes I think it would be quicker to walk.

*Except of course at whichever stop I'm boarding at if I'm 10 seconds later than the scheduled departure time, in which case, its the one driver who sticks rigidly to the timetable at every stop. :angry:

*Except of course at whichever stop I'm boarding at if I'm 10 seconds later than the scheduled departure time, in which case, its the one driver who sticks rigidly to the timetable at every stop. :angry:

That is annoying when that happens.

I was a wee bit late catching my bus at Aberdeen bus station a couple years back. The bus had pulled out of its 'point of embarkment', and was queueing behind two other buses to get out of the station.

I signalled to the driver to let me on, but he refused to open the doors.

This left me standing like a pleb with a bus full of people watching. Bastard.

Revenge came quite soon after that. I wrote a complaint about the bus company (on another matter) and sent it to the Fraserburgh Herald. It made the front page. :lol:

I was a wee bit late catching my bus at Aberdeen bus station a couple years back. The bus had pulled out of its 'point of embarkment', and was queueing behind two other buses to get out of the station.

Revenge came quite soon after that. I wrote a complaint about the bus company (on another matter) and sent it to the Fraserburgh Herald. It made the front page. :lol:

At least you have public transportation. I have a $545.00 a month car payment instead.

At least you have public transportation. I have a $545.00 a month car payment instead.

Sell it and get a bus pass?

Sell it and get a bus pass?

There is no bus. There is no train. If you're lucky, you can call a taxi company and one will show up in less than an hour (unless you want to go to the airport, for some reason). No public transportation in Dallas unless you are going downtown and you are on the "line." Nothing from the outer suburbs into the city, and to get anywhere in the city on Dallas Area "Rapid" Transit takes two hours or more.

You can't live in Dallas without a car.

Gay Pride.

You're gay - now you get over it.

People that blow their nose in a restaurant/cafe/eating establishment. I'm there to eat, not to listen to trying to empty the contents of your fucking nose into your hanky while I'm eating.

Ignorant bastards, fuck off into the toilet and blow your nose.

People that blow their nose in a restaurant/cafe/eating establishment. I'm there to eat, not to listen to trying to empty the contents of your fucking nose into your hanky while I'm eating.

...but if they go to the bathroom, the fries they're serving you would go cold.... :angry:

So very true HCW.

May I add the fuckers who cough away, obviously trying to bring up a dockers omlette, while you are tucking into your Big Mac or summat.

Id cut their effing throats.

Gay Pride.

You're gay - now you get over it.

Chief Executive Paul Deighton said the badge - which features the rainbow flag and the London 2012 logo and is the first to be launched in support of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community - fitted in with the organisation's aim to reach out to different communities.

Considering what we've already established the logo looks like there's a certain amount of irony there.

London 2012 organisers, who want to bill the event as "everyone's Games", plan to market further pin badges over the next year based around the issues of belief, age, disability, gender and ethnicity.

How about a badge for those of us who don't have any "issues"? :rolleyes:

London 2012 organisers, who want to bill the event as "everyone's Games", plan to market further pin badges over the next year based around the issues of belief, age, disability, gender and ethnicity.

How about a badge for those of us who don't have any "issues"? :rolleyes:

That's all very well, but able athletes are barred from entering the Paralympics. Talk about double standards.....

I forgot....these standards only apply in one direction...

I'm surprised it hasn't made an appearance here yet; surely I'm not the only one to hate the vuvuzela?

It's bad enough I've had to endure midnight and 4am kick offs, but to have to suffer the infernal vuvuzela in the wee hours is getting beyond a joke.

I'm surprised it hasn't made an appearance here yet; surely I'm not the only one to hate the vuvuzela?

It's bad enough I've had to endure midnight and 4am kick offs, but to have to suffer the infernal vuvuzela in the wee hours is getting beyond a joke.

I can save you the bother of those early starts and annoying noises. GERMANY will win. You can relax now.