Esure are an absolute bunch of cunts. Michael Winner can go and fuck himself.

I had no idea who/what Esure and Michael Winner is, but a quick Google later informed that "On New Year's Day 2007 Winner acquired the bacterial infection, Vibrio vulnificus from an oyster meal in Barbados. He almost had to have a leg amputated and was on the brink of death on several occasions. Before he fully recovered Winner caught the "hospital superbug", MRSA." A sequence of events that, no doubt, you approve of Lardy.

I had no idea who/what Esure and Michael Winner is, but a quick Google later informed that "On New Year's Day 2007 Winner acquired the bacterial infection, Vibrio vulnificus from an oyster meal in Barbados. He almost had to have a leg amputated and was on the brink of death on several occasions. Before he fully recovered Winner caught the "hospital superbug", MRSA." A sequence of events that, no doubt, you approve of Lardy.

Very much so. I'm not much of a film buff, so am not sure how high he is regarded in the film director world, but in our house he is deemed The Biggest Cunt In The World. Through your Google investigations, you may or may not have come across the serious of irritating adverts he did for Esure, which in turn spawned a generation of idiots with similar cunt-like characteristics saying 'calm down dear' in a nasal twang at every opportunity. I do hereby vow that from now on, for every person that says that within a 20 mile radius of my ears, I will strangle a kitten. And that's a fact.

Very much so. I'm not much of a film buff, so am not sure how high he is regarded in the film director world, but in our house he is deemed The Biggest Cunt In The World. Through your Google investigations, you may or may not have come across the serious of irritating adverts he did for Esure, which in turn spawned a generation of idiots with similar cunt-like characteristics saying 'calm down dear' in a nasal twang at every opportunity. I do hereby vow that from now on, for every person that says that within a 20 mile radius of my ears, I will strangle a kitten. And that's a fact.

[nasal twang] Calm down dear, it's only a forum [/nasal twang]

I'd lock your cat flap tonight mate :lol:

My pussy will take you on, he humungus. ;)

My pussy will take you on, he humungus. :P

Likewise ;)

My pussy will take you on, he humungus. :P

Likewise :P

;)

I know you are all sick to death about me banging on about the Borders suddenly becoming Siberia but can I put snow into Room 101, yes I know I put it into Room Lovely many years ago but that was when I was a soft Westerner. 3 or 4 times a year I meet up with my best friends, most of whom I have known for 25 - 30 years. We meet up in Edinburgh as we all have to travel from various parts of Scotland and it's the most central meeting point. Some like to shop, we do that first and then hit the pub, then move on to the Hard Rock Cafe for cocktails, lunch and more cocktails, I know the more sophisticated bunch among you will point out there are better and cheaper places to eat in Edinburgh, but we love it, food is ok but the music is good.

Our December meets always involve a bit of a wander round the Xmas market in Princes Street Gardens drinking mulled wine at 11 a.m, daft fun, but always a good laugh. Due to the snow here and the fact that there has been no public transport since last Saturday I can't attend. I am totally gutted, I don't mind missing the market, pubs or cocktails but I do mind not seeing my friends, it's been a few months. My friends are as irreverant as ever and are slagging me off on msn asking when they can come visit my igloo, bastards....

Claudia Wankaman. Noise, just head explosive noise.

People who clear their drive and pathways and dump the snow on the public pavements.

:angry2:

People who clear their drive and pathways and dump the snow on the public pavements.

And in the road. A rough pile of snow round our way in the road way was a mound about 1m high and 2m in diameter. It really would make a mess of your front bumper on a dark night.

And in the road. A rough pile of snow round our way in the road way was a mound about 1m high and 2m in diameter. It really would make a mess of your front bumper on a dark night.

Wouldn't a metre-high mound of snow be highly visible, even on a dark night?

Only if you're sober, have both headlights working and aren't leaning out the side window toking a joint.

Hence Ali's predicament.

Only if you're sober, have both headlights working and aren't leaning out the side window toking a joint.

Hence Ali's predicament.

And factor in the "man-flu" as well!

Christmas Tree Lights.

Yes tried them before putting them on the damn tree- worked fine. Put them on the tree, decorated tree, turned on Christmas Lights. Fused the whole house into total darkness.

Said lights burnt hole in the lounge carpet.

Then now means trip to bloody hardware shop tomorrow. Oh the deep joy of it all.

"Celebrity" shows.

It was bad enough with I'm a Celebrity, celebrity Come Dancing (or whatever) and Celebrity dancing on ice, but do we have to have celebrity versions of everything?

To name a few:

All-Star Family Fortunes (apart from all the unknown family members, and Vernon Kay, obviously);

Celebrity Mastermind

Celebrity Wife Swap

Celebrity Big Brother

Celebrity Ready Steady Cook

and this week I've already seen Celebrity Eggheads and as I type, there's Celebrity Grimefighters (one of whom is apparently Nancy Dell'Olio) though I will concede its quite humourous seeing Neil Morrisey up to his armpits in shit!

"Celebrity" shows.

It was bad enough with I'm a Celebrity, celebrity Come Dancing (or whatever) and Celebrity dancing on ice, but do we have to have celebrity versions of everything?

To name a few:

All-Star Family Fortunes (apart from all the unknown family members, and Vernon Kay, obviously);

Celebrity Mastermind

Celebrity Wife Swap

Celebrity Big Brother

and this week I've already seen Celebrity Eggheads and as I type, there's Celebrity Grimefighters (one of whom is apparently Nancy Dell'Olio) though I will concede its quite humourous seeing Neil Morrisey up to his armpits in shit!

There's going to be a celebrity version of Pointless too, which feels like sacrilege a bit. Having said that I recently watched the celeb edition of 15 to 1 from 20 years ago on youtube and it wasn't too bad, only two of the 15 are dead which is interesting.

"Celebrity" shows.

To name a few:

Celebrity Mastermind

Celebrity Wife Swap

Celebrity Big Brother

There's going to be a celebrity version of Pointless too, which feels like sacrilege a bit. Having said that I recently watched the celeb edition of 15 to 1 from 20 years ago on youtube and it wasn't too bad, only two of the 15 are dead which is interesting.

As if there aren't already enough pointless celebrity shows (actually, I might watch that, depending on who's on it, as I do enjoy it anyway).

"Celebrity" shows.

To name a few:

Celebrity Mastermind

Celebrity Wife Swap

Celebrity Big Brother

As if there aren't already enough pointless celebrity shows (actually, I might watch that, depending on who's on it, as I do enjoy it anyway).

Celebrity Coachtrip.

Celebrity Come Dine with Me.

Why is there never pelebrity russian roulette?

It'd be a waste of good ammo.

;)

What's a pelebrity exactly? A celebrity after a pelting, with rotten veggies, perhaps?

May I suggest a celebrity version of the

?

regards,

Hein

;)

What's a pelebrity exactly? A celebrity after a pelting, with rotten veggies, perhaps?

May I suggest a celebrity version of the

?

regards,

Hein

I assumed a pelebrity was a pleb who masquerades as a celebrity, like most of those appearing on the shows mentioned.