Why is there never pelebrity russian roulette?

Didn't that absolute twat Derryn Brown do a russian roulette thing, and sadly lived? I've youtubed it but the miserable fuckers at Channel 4 have blocked the links.

Why is there never pelebrity russian roulette?

Didn't that absolute twat Derryn Brown do a russian roulette thing, and sadly lived? I've youtubed it but the miserable fuckers at Channel 4 have blocked the links.

Yes Darren the dyslexic did do a Russian roulette thing. He built himself up over it over the course of an hour I think and then BANG, it was all over in a few seconds...

To be fair the Police were just doing what disabled people ask - treating them as equals to the able-bodied...

I hate the point at Saturday evening where you realise you're not going to do anything else this evening other than argue about politics in peoples' Facebook statuses.

Davina McCall is on the television again...annoying bitch.

Temptation.

Its the same every year; with Christmas approaching, the supermarkets pile their shelves high with half-price goodies which I swear to ignore, but every time I get home and unpack my shopping, they're in there! Sweets, chocolates, biscuits, crisps, you name it.

So far this festive season I've succumbed to 2 boxes of Cadbury's Roses, 2 boxes of Rowntree's fruit pastilles (yes, the big ones), 1 box of Rowntree's pick-n-mix, 1 200g bar of fruit and nut and 2 party size tubs of cheeselets.

There's probably more but that's just off the top of my head.

To redress the balance, I've also bought some apples today.

Temptation.

Its the same every year; with Christmas approaching, the supermarkets pile their shelves high with half-price goodies which I swear to ignore, but every time I get home and unpack my shopping, they're in there! Sweets, chocolates, biscuits, crisps, you name it.

So far this festive season I've succumbed to 2 boxes of Cadbury's Roses, 2 boxes of Rowntree's fruit pastilles (yes, the big ones), 1 box of Rowntree's pick-n-mix, 1 200g bar of fruit and nut and 2 party size tubs of cheeselets.

There's probably more but that's just off the top of my head.

To redress the balance, I've also bought some apples today.

Toffee apples, I trust.

What a twat, possibly worth listing as he's also a fat bastard, but more likely to get walled up by one of his colleagues before the heart gives out.

People who seem unable to use car parking machines (or be able to drive/park for that matter)

People who seem unable to use car parking machines (or be able to drive/park for that matter) women

People who seem unable to use car parking machines (or be able to drive/park for that matter) women

In this case it was a bloke. I'm not Windsor!!

:wheelchair: There are definitely some crappy male drivers, but in the main it's women that don't know their gear knob from their big end. Women drivers give women like me a bad name!

Explain.

Explain.

Some of your posts seem anti-women to me

Explain.

I see.

Airlines that forget to put your luggage on the plane!

I agree with that. We just recently went round the world and our luggage came with us right up to the last leg (Heathrow to Manchester) and it stayed in Heathrow. Got it the next day sent by courier, It just saved me waiting for the cases at Manchester and got out the airport before everybody else.

I agree with that. We just recently went round the world and our luggage came with us right up to the last leg (Heathrow to Manchester) and it stayed in Heathrow. Got it the next day sent by courier, It just saved me waiting for the cases at Manchester and got out the airport before everybody else.

Personal delivery is fantastic, save's you lugging it home. Rubbish if it is your outward flight. Both have happened to my family over the years.

Personal delivery is fantastic, save's you lugging it home. Rubbish if it is your outward flight. Both have happened to my family over the years.

AIUI it's standard airline policy to send your luggage to Tokio Int'l Airport, unless you're flying to Tokio, in which case it ends up in Bogota.

regards,

Hein

:o People who've just gone round the world. :o A weekend off work would be nice!

Explain.

I see.

Actually, you might be on to something with the anti-woman thing.

I've just seen Kerry Katona give an interview on Channel 4, and I have an intense urge to punch her in the face over and over again.

Explain.

I see.

I've just seen Kerry Katona give an interview on Channel 4, and I have an intense urge to punch her in the face over and over again.

I experienced something similar except it was an urge to punch Alan Carr in the face over and over again.

Explain.

I see.

I experienced something similar except it was an urge to punch Alan Carr in the face over and over again.

We should've got tickets. :o