Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mich

Miep Gies

Guest Mich

I was wondering if Miep Gies is a good candidate for the 2005 list?

During World War II she protected Anne Frank and her family by hiding them in a secret annex above Anne's father's shop in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. She saved the diary that made Anne Frank a household name.

What do you think?

Best wishes,

Mich.

I was wondering if Miep Gies is a good candidate for the 2005 list?

During World War II she protected Anne Frank and her family by hiding them in a secret annex above Anne's father's shop in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. She saved the diary that made Anne Frank a household name.

I suppose she is. She's in her nineties, and I think I remember a TV thingy about her health deteriorating.

Will she pass the famousness test, however?

regards,

Hein

Guest miep

yeah i think it would be like totaly awsome :banghead:

Although I didn't recognise the name I think she might get a few obituaries. What happens if someone goes on the list and then gets no obits? :banghead:

Although I didn't recognise the name I think she might get a few obituaries. What happens if someone goes on the list and then gets no obits? :banghead:

First off she boarded Ann Franks faimly durning ww2. She is up in age but where u could put her fame iam unsure.

And sadly if there are no obituarys it simply means that no one could care if u are breathing or not.

Guest sick

YOU are a bunch of SICK f***kers, and should read a book every once in a while, then You'd know who Miep Gies is and how extraordinarily important she has been....she will get loads of orbituaries and YOU will all still be jacking off on this internet site

Guest IYG
she will get loads of orbituaries and YOU will all still be jacking off on this internet site

Of course we will, she was quite the looker when she was young. ;)

she will get loads of orbituaries and YOU will all still be jacking off on this internet site

Can't recall. I've never seen her but from what i've

heard she could be a 2006 canidate.

Can't recall. I've never seen her but from what i've

heard she could be a 2006 canidate.

Is Miep Gies really famous enough to be on the list in '06, she doesn't appear in the DDP or the RDP, but she is listed on Dead or Alive. She's only famous because of her connection to Anne Frank, is that good enough?

Well second thought she could fall just

a bit short. ;)

The Real Diary of Anne Frank

Jan 1st.

Hid.

Jan 2nd.

Hid.

Jan 3rd

Hid some more....

Jan 4th

Found

isn't "miep gies" the noise that Eugene the Jeep used to make on the really old Popeye cartoons, back when they were scary?

isn't "miep gies" the noise that Eugene the Jeep used to make on the really old Popeye cartoons, back when they were scary?

Are you sure about that? It might be the Road Runner with a rotten gasket in its engine.

regards,

Hein

Are you sure about that? It might be the Road Runner with a rotten gasket in its engine.

regards,

Hein

I saw that episode. Wile E. ordered a rotten gasket from Acme, hid it in some bird seed, and had that pesky Road Runner dead to rights. Then out of the blue he got run over by a locomotive, fell off a cliff, and an anvil landed on him.

I saw that episode. Wile E. ordered a rotten gasket from Acme, hid it in some bird seed, and had that pesky Road Runner dead to rights. Then out of the blue he got run over by a locomotive, fell off a cliff, and an anvil landed on him.

Dat's da puppy. ;)

regards,

Hein

Guest not.important

you people are sick!! Miep Gies is a brave women who risked her life to protect the Frank family!! even thinking about her dying is probably the sickest thing i have ever heard! imagine if someone was wondering if you were going to die!!! i bet you wouldn't like it! i recently had a death in my family and it wasn't the best thing in the world. we all knew he was going to die but did we ever talk about it or even cry infront of him?! NO!! I by accident came across this site and i am digusted! i had a family member who lived to 100 so saying someone isold so they will die soon is totally wrong! Miep Gies seems like she was put on this earth for a reason, to save Anne Frank's diary. just because she did her duty doesn't mean a f*****g thing! Go To Hell All Of You! >:0

you people are sick!! Miep Gies is a brave women who risked her life to protect the Frank family!! even thinking about her dying is probably the sickest thing i have ever heard! imagine if someone was wondering if you were going to die!!! i bet you wouldn't like it! i recently had a death in my family and it wasn't the best thing in the world. we all knew he was going to die but did we ever talk about it or even cry infront of him?! NO!! I by accident came across this site and i am digusted! i had a family member who lived to 100 so saying someone isold so they will die soon is totally wrong! Miep Gies seems like she was put on this earth for a reason, to save Anne Frank's diary. just because she did her duty doesn't mean a f*****g thing! Go To Hell All Of You! >:0

I'm not that familiar with the formal criteria but if memory serves, this one should be racking up points.

Ok

not.important

this thread isn't really the thread to be saying this on.

Next time please try to direct your rant at the aptly named

IRATE VISITORS RAGE HERE IF YOU MUST THREAD

then we will laugh at you in the right thread. ;)

Guest not.important

so they took me off! thats okay i dont care! i would rather not be seen on a sight with air head bimbos!! miep gies lives on!!

god bless her!

if you think she is going to die kill youself and wait for her in heaven!! f *** you!

Guest not.important

i dont thin she is imortal but god sakes my grandmother lived to 100!!! you shouldn't think that just because she is 90 that she is gunna die soon! and i dont kno what the F**k your talkin about with the air head bimbo thing but let me put it a different way...hows assholes or asswipes or f***kers?? hmm take ur pick?