Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mich

Miep Gies

please dont take this the wrong way not.important

but

SHUT UP!!

Thankyou for your time.

by the way i think this post comes from all of us.

Guest not.important

o i dont take it the wrong way at all! i'll gladly shut up and stay shut up cause i'm never comin back to this site! i think it is digusting and cruel! yay its so cool lets talk about who we think is gunna die! o wont that b fun! (sarcastic) if thats what you want to spend your time doin thats ur business. but really its no life find someting betta ta do! stop eatin infront of the computer and go take a walk or something! well i had my fun and i wont b back i promise!!! i'll be doin something betta with my time instead of gainin weight sitting on my fat ass! well c ya all!

so they took me off! thats okay i dont care! i would rather not be seen on a sight with air head bimbos!!

If you are referring to my deletion of your last post, then yes, I did "take you off".

thats okay i dont care!

Clearly you do. And please note; "I" is spelt with a capital. Always.

i would rather not be seen on a sight with air head bimbos!!

Perhaps you mean, "site"".

And that's red head bimbo to you! ;)

Something I just learned the other day? I really never

knew that.

- Also just now i corrected myself. The second letter in my

sentence above i just had to correct because i used a

lower case letter. ;)

Guest not.important

clearly i dont and if you dont like the way i spell than screw!

o i dont take it the wrong way at all! i'll gladly shut up and stay shut up cause i'm never comin back to this site! i think it is digusting and cruel! yay its so cool lets talk about who we think is gunna die! o wont that b fun! (sarcastic) if thats what you want to spend your time doin thats ur business. but really its no life find someting betta ta do! stop eatin infront of the computer and go take a walk or something! well i had my fun and i wont b back i promise!!! i'll be doin something betta with my time instead of gainin weight sitting on my fat ass! well c ya all!

Try to spell Be B-E not just 'B' and thank god you are gone.

;):P:(

so they took me off! thats okay i dont care! i would rather not be seen on a sight with air head bimbos!!

If you are referring to my deletion of your last post, then yes, I did "take you off".

thats okay i dont care!

i would rather not be seen on a sight with air head bimbos!!

Perhaps you mean, "site"".

And that's red head bimbo to you! :(

;)

Don't mess with the warrior queen!!

Guest not.important
clearly i dont and if you dont like the way i spell than screw!

I surely doubt anyone could care how you spell just

as long as you post in this thread designed for people

especially like you.

- http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=793

seriously i'm done with this site so pleeze dont write back to me again!!

whatd do u mean ppl like me??

by the way the new ashlee simpson CD rocks!! sorry that had no point

Miep Gies is a wonderful women and leave her alone

Guest not.important

jeeze i was tryin to b nice! ya thats right i put b not be! so crusifie me!! and before ya jump crusifie is spelt right!! and for your info ppl talk different on the computer!

jeeze i was tryin to b nice! ya thats right i put b not be! so crusifie me!! and before ya jump crusifie is spelt right!! and for your info ppl talk different on the computer!

F*****g hell... I thought you weren't going to reply... ;)

It just helps to spell words correctly

or as you would say

It jus hlps 2 spl wrds right.

Guest not.important

well i swear this is the last one!! bye all

love ya's i had fun! :P

nd if ya hate me i really dont care cause you dont even kno me ;) hehe

Miep Gies is my hero

ttyl :(

I guess thats just another member of an angry mob changed by us 'the deathlisters' if only all ranters would turn around on themself like that. Well done and good luck ranting on other things. ;):P:(

i recently had a death in my family and it wasn't the best thing in the world. we all knew he was going to die but did we ever talk about it or even cry infront of him?! NO!!

Ah, and what a healthy family environment this ranter has come from. One wonders why s/he has such a problem with the site...

Well, it obviously is not.

And why people start talking gibberish when they're behind their computers is beyond me. Is the electromagnetic field of the monitor affecting your brain or something?

I was wondering, is one of our Netherlanders going to let us have a pronunciation guide for this person's name?

seriously i'm done with this site so pleeze dont write back to me again!!

whatd do u mean ppl like me??

well i swear this is the last one!! bye all

love ya's i had fun! :)

nd if ya hate me i really dont care cause you dont even kno me  :) hehe

Miep Gies is my hero

ttyl  :D

I am sure that she will be back. This site is so captivating that people just cannot resist the urge to keep coming back. :lol:

I was wondering, is one of our Netherlanders going to let us have a pronunciation guide for this person's name?

I don't have the linguistic skills of Magere Hein, but I'll give it a try.

The 'ie' is not exactly a diphthong, it's more like a prolonged 'i', so the right pronunciation would be something like the 'ee' in 'beer'. (What's on a man's mind...)

'Gies' is a difficult one. In another thread, when we were talking about the 'g' in 'magere', Hein suggested that the 'g' in Dutch is not very much unlike the 'ch' in 'Loch'.

So, another way to write down Miep Gies would be 'Meep Chees'. (It's making me hungry! Time for a piece of Edammer, I think.)

Miep Gies hung around with Anne Frank once over, b 1909, she won't be hanging around forever. Does anyone - like maybe a frequent poster living in Holland - have any up to date information on her state of health?

This was debated back a while ago, mainly regarding her fame. If this is another clean out year, which is most likely - And she survives this calender year - She should make Deathlist 2007. ;)

[Topics merged -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein