Sign in to follow this  
Guest iain

Opus Dei Financier Murdered

Guest iain

one of the key financier of the shadowy Opus Dei religious sect has been fouind dead and dismembered.I wont name him as even here I can be tracked down by these dangerous people.Im taking a risk just by posting this news

Umm... I have a feeling that Gianmarino Roveraro's death was more down to shady business associates or people pissed off at his role in the Parmalat scandal than Opus Dei....

Ruth Kelly's Opus Dei but I don't see her tracking down people & killing them. Someone's living in a fantasy world, here, me thinks.

one of the key financier of the shadowy Opus Dei religious sect has been fouind dead and dismembered.I wont name him as even here I can be tracked down by these dangerous people.Im taking a risk just by posting this news

Heaven's to Betsy Insain! This has your bloody fingerprints all over it! Has it come to this, where in order to actually have a listing here you must now go and create the corpse? Isn't that a bit like cheating on your calculus exam?

I have a feeling that Gianmarino Roveraro's death was more down to shady business associates or people pissed off at his role in the Parmalat scandal than Opus Dei....

Thanks for placing the name here for us Octopus...for some reason Ian doesn't have the ability to do that....maybe he couldn't keep the keys tapped on as the crocodile tears filled his eyes...

I believe, thanks to OoO's thread, that we can file this under Not Famous Enough?

seems like the editor of The Independent didn't share Iain's caution in mentioning Gianmario Roveraro's name

So tell us Iain, why would they come after you rather than reporters for The Independent?

Guest iain

I was just messing about.They dont scare me really

I was just messing about.They dont scare me really

Unlike your imminent departure from the DL, iain, which I would imagine (should it actually happen) would cause you some considerable distress.

1 down. Thousands to go.

1 down. Thousands to go.

But for the moment, the following Beatles premonition is still spookily accurate after all this time: -

'Opus dei, Opus dei, life goes on brahhh...

Lala how their life goes on...'

Nostradamus eat your heart out. Yet another reason why the Four were considered Fab.

Mmm.

This perturbs me, as I've just gotten round to starting the Da Vinci Code. Maybe I have a hitherto unnoticed 'talent/gift' for causing the deaths of people from organisations I read about?

I'm off down Waterstones to buy a book about Big Brother contestants...

Mmm.

This perturbs me, as I've just gotten round to starting the Da Vinci Code. Maybe I have a hitherto unnoticed 'talent/gift' for causing the deaths of people from organisations I read about?

Wouldn't a Doug Ellis biography be a better choice?

Mmm.

Wouldn't a Doug Ellis biography be a better choice?

Lol, now you mention it, yeah!