Guest iain

I am not going to post anymore deaths

I would also try to encourage Laura to join, were it not for the fact that I have it on good authority that she already has a deathlist account.

Ooooooh! Is BB Laura as well?

No its not BB.

However his alter-ego of BC does have a link to this well-known deathlister.

Hear hear! Anyone who dislikes iain that much must have something going for them. Excellent multiple use of the c-word there too.

I agree whole-heartedly.

I don't think I've ever seen such a magnificent usage, variety & imagination of swearing in one rant, here, or anywhere else. Laura, I salute you. I could only wish to swear like yourself. A bucketful of c**ts, I love it :D

C**t bucket. No good? He is such a C**t he's like a bucket full of c**ts. Tired something better than just Iain is a C**t. He is a C**t but sort of a major C**t. So a bucket full of c**ts. Or a skip of c**ts. He is like a big C**t and I don't like his cunty ways. That's what I meant. Too cunty for my liking. Heavy into being cuntish

Laura is a fine specimen of womanhood. Anyone who can be that inventive with the word 'C**t' is more than alright by me, and should be inducted in here immediately - no, more than that, we should pay her! By God, if mrs pulphack wouldn't object so much, I'd ask you to marry me right now!

And I don't even care enough about Iain to hate him...

[hyperbole]I don't think I've ever seen such a magnificent usage, variety & imagination of swearing in one rant... [/hyperbole]

Let's not get too excited. Laura only used variations of one swearword; she's a mere child in ranting circles. She does have potential, though... :D

I would also try to encourage Laura to join, were it not for the fact that I have it on good authority that she already has a deathlist account.

No its not BB.

Is it Iain, directing us to his posts on the BBC site by circuitous means thinking we'd all be really impressed by them?

At least PM me the suspect's name, cross my heart I won't tell.

ps I agree with the swell of opinion that non-apologetic use of the C word (by which I mean_cunt, wash my keyboard with soap & water) by a lady can only be for the good.

This is rapidly becoming one of my favourite threads of all time, and I must post-whore to mention that whoever added the tagline to this thread is a genius who totally made my day! :D

No its not BB.

Is it Iain, directing us to his posts on the BBC site by circuitous means thinking we'd all be really impressed by them?

At least PM me the suspect's name, cross my heart I won't tell.

ps I agree with the swell of opinion that non-apologetic use of the C word (by which I mean_cunt, wash my keyboard with soap & water) by a lady can only be for the good.

Can someone PM me with suspects name too please

No its not BB.

If this speculation is based on my mentioning in the chat that there is an IP similarity with one of the members, the evidence is far from conclusive.

One interesting fact which I discovered recently is that BBC employees accessing the internet from work have their own specially reserved range of IP numbers. Also not conclusive evidence, I know, but whoever is posting this stuff isn't doing it from the BBC.

Oh my, what have we here?

Iain, if you can't play nicely with the other children, you'll have to go to the naughty step.

No its not BB.

If this speculation is based on my mentioning in the chat that there is an IP similarity with one of the members, the evidence is far from conclusive.

One interesting fact which I discovered recently is that BBC employees accessing the internet from work have their own specially reserved range of IP numbers. Also not conclusive evidence, I know, but whoever is posting this stuff isn't doing it from the BBC.

;) Maybe it's Laura Bush.

C**t bucket. No good? He is such a C**t he's like a bucket full of c**ts. Tired something better than just Iain is a C**t. He is a C**t but sort of a major C**t. So a bucket full of c**ts. Or a skip of c**ts. He is like a big C**t and I don't like his cunty ways. That's what I meant. Too cunty for my liking. Heavy into being cuntish.

Laura xxx

Cunting well brilliant. The best thread ever.

COLIN SAYS YOU'RE A WORTHLESS F*****g CRETIN WHO IS ABOUT AS GOOD AT PREDICTING THINGS AS A PUDDLE OF ANALLY DISCHARGED HALF DIGESTED SWEETCORN!!!

Cunting hell, astonishingly good insult..

I'm pleased to see someone has locked this topic. It has run its course, iain is no more and we can all forget about him.

But please nobody delete it!

It is after all "The Best Thread Ever", and may serve as a warning to future idiots.

Ok then, this thread was re-opened, I'm a bit puzzled why there have been no comments added. Or is this just for notaguest's benefit?

Actually, having just read this whole thread again, this is one of the best yet. Do you think we can persuade Iain to re-join?

Edited by Paul Bearer

Why is it that iain has so many threads? I appreciate Spade Cooley's recent effort but really, does Iain need another thread?

Why not change the software so that all guests are called Iain (he is a "cunt bucket" remember)? Anyone else agree?

I'm pleased to see someone has locked this topic. It has run its course, iain is no more and we can all forget about him.

But please nobody delete it!

It is after all "The Best Thread Ever", and may serve as a warning to future idiots.

Just reread this bit Spuddy, what is it the French say? La plus ca change la plus c'est la ou est la gare?

Edited by Gunjaman5000

Has anyone pointed out yet that "any more" is two words?

I hate that. People who write "infact" and "aswell" and suchlike. Windsor does it quite a lot actually.

"Alot" that's another one.

Edited by Tuber Mirum
Thought of another one.
  • Like 1

I hate that. People who write "infact" and "aswell" and suchlike. Windsor does it quite a lot actually.

What about 'all right'/'alright'?

Without forgetting those who don't differentiate between it's and its.

The one that instantly tells me it's an American recipe - "applesauce".

WHY? Do they write cheesesauce, cranberrysauce, soysauce etc? NO, they seem to manage all right with those, so why begrudge a space to poor old apple sauce?

Unsurprisingly, Mr Fowler has had something to say on the subject:

all right.

The words should always be written separate ; there are no such forms as all-righr, allright or alright, though even the last, if seldom allowed by the compositors to appear in print, is often seen (through confusion with already and altogether) in MS. This rule holds not only when the two words are completely independent, as in The three answers, though different, are all right, but also where they may be regarded as forming a more or less fixed phrase. So: The scout's report was "All right" (i.e. all is right). / Is he all right? / "Will you come for a walk?" "All right". / All right, you shall hear of this again. / Oh, I know them apart all right.

-H.W. Fowler (Modern English Usage)

Writing apple pie as one compound word is probably an effect of the German influence in American English. I don't like it much.

Logically orange juice should be one word. To distinguish juice made with oranges from juice which is merely orange in colour.

"To distinguish juice made with oranges from juice which is merely orange in colour."

What like Mango-juice?

Best regards

Syd

You are thinking of Michael Barrymore Lardy.

Its "Awight?" "You awight?" and such like.

Perhaps if the c**t had asked Stuart Lubbock that, all them years ago at his party,that young man could have replied " No, Im fucking drowning ( allegedly) get me out!!"

Alas, It wasnt to be and the rest is history.

• Like 1

Perhaps if the c**t had asked Stuart Lubbock that, all them years ago at his party,that young man could have replied " No, Im fucking drowning ( allegedly) get me out!!"

He actually replied 'No I'm fucking drowning with a broom handle stuck up my arse'. Get your facts right before posting such scurrilous accusations :D

• Like 2

He actually replied 'No I'm fucking drowning with a broom handle stuck up my arse'. Get your facts right before posting such scurrilous accusations :D

:lol:

Thats a fair point Lardy.

In view of that, there was no excuse for not fishing him out, they already had a handle to pull him out with.

• Like 3

:lol:

Thats a fair point Lardy.

In view of that, there was no excuse for not fishing him out, they already had a handle to pull him out with.

I think the whole thing was just swept under the carpet :D

• Like 1