Guest iain

I am not going to post anymore deaths

Cheers Bruno, re your being tubed mentioned on another thread.

Is it - like - serious? I'd hate to lose you even for a few days, yer posts improve the quality of most of my days.

Of courrse it's serious. I'm off the booze....even the blended mild stuff....until at least tomorrow afternoon. Look at how weird it has made my keystrokes. How am I to survive a night with out Gordon and those Bombay folks?

I should be back in time for the Tuesday Devil's Wake festivities of June the sixth.(outpatient procedure)

And I am quite thrillled to know I make your day better Maryport.

Read several posts about your 'tubing' today, BB. My old man had it done a while back and, from his accounts, it didn't sound too pleasant.

Here's hoping you get back here safe and sound. After popping a few corks and blowing the froth from a few cold ones, of course. :D

I'm with BHB above, long may you post!

Guest Andy Parfitt
I assume that reply means you dont want me around any more.OK in that case I'll find another forum to join.Have a nice life

And stop posting that sh*t on the BBC messageboards as well Iain you fat F*****g retarded loser! Oh and Lesley Douglas says you are, and I quote, "a dozy C**t with the mental capacity of some dried up monkey sh*t who knows nothing about politics, people, music or djs so please shut the F**k up forever you W**ker because everyone hates you".

Peace out - Andy P & Lezzie D xxx

I assume that reply means you dont want me around any more.OK in that case I'll find another forum to join.Have a nice life

And stop posting that sh*t on the BBC messageboards as well Iain you fat F*****g retarded loser! Oh and Lesley Douglas says you are, and I quote, "a dozy C**t with the mental capacity of some dried up monkey sh*t who knows nothing about politics, people, music or djs so please shut the F**k up forever you W**ker because everyone hates you".

Seems like somebody got out of bed the wrong side this morning.

I agree, they must have smacked their head quite hard against the wall because they're obviously not talking about our Iain.

Unless he is fat, in which case I suppose they're onto something. :skill2::P

Iain, people who love you are often the most cruel. I translate the above as 'come back to our fold noble brother Iain; without your input the BBC messageboards look like a news blackout is currently operating and we miss you terribly'.

I never was much good at translation. :P

I agree, they must have smacked their head quite hard against the wall because they're obviously not talking about our Iain.

Unless he is fat, in which case I suppose they're onto something. :ghost3::P

Iain, people who love you are often the most cruel. I translate the above as 'come back to our fold noble brother Iain; without your input the BBC messageboards look like a news blackout is currently operating and we miss you terribly'.

I never was much good at translation. :P

When I first saw the comment regarding the BBC site and glanced at it being signed off as "Andy P" for a brief moment I thought it was Andy Peters who was making the comment :skill2:

Guest Edith Bowman

AND STOP STALKING ME IAIN YOU GIANT TWAT!!! YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET ME FIRED JUST BECAUSE I CALLED YOU A DICKLESS LITTLE TURD WHO MAKES BULLSHIT PREDICTIONS ABOUT DJS GETTING FIRED BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!!

COLIN SAYS YOU'RE A WORTHLESS F*****g CRETIN WHO IS ABOUT AS GOOD AT PREDICTING THINGS AS A PUDDLE OF ANALLY DISCHARGED HALF DIGESTED SWEETCORN!!! IF YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A F*****g MORON TO UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT ACCENTS FROM AROUND THE UK THEN GO AND LIVE IN A F*****g SEWER WITH THE OTHER PIECES OF STINKING sh*t YOU BOLLOCK FACED PRICK!!

e & c xx

AND STOP STALKING ME IAIN YOU GIANT TWAT!!! YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET ME FIRED JUST BECAUSE I CALLED YOU A DICKLESS LITTLE TURD WHO MAKES BULLSHIT PREDICTIONS ABOUT DJS GETTING FIRED BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!!

COLIN SAYS YOU'RE A WORTHLESS F*****g CRETIN WHO IS ABOUT AS GOOD AT PREDICTING THINGS AS A PUDDLE OF ANALLY DISCHARGED HALF DIGESTED SWEETCORN!!! IF YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A F*****g MORON TO UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT ACCENTS FROM AROUND THE UK THEN GO AND LIVE IN A F*****g SEWER WITH THE OTHER PIECES OF STINKING sh*t YOU BOLLOCK FACED PRICK!!

e & c xx

You seem to have quite a fan club, Iain

I think I'd find it quite exciting to be sworn at like that by Edith Bowman.

I can think of other things more exciting with Edith Bowman :D

Guest Edith Bowman

AND YOU CAN F**K OFF AN' ALL, NOTAPOTATO, YOU WORTHLESS PRI*CK. WHAT, HAVE YOU GOT SOME SORT OF SUBMISSIVE STREAK, HAVE YOU, YOU W*NKER? WELL YOU CAN P*SS OF AND SELF-FLAGELLATE FOR 20 MINUTES WHILE I SIT HERE AND DIDDLE OVER IT.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ARS*HOLE...

AND YOU CAN F**K OFF AN' ALL, NOTAPOTATO, YOU WORTHLESS PRI*CK. WHAT, HAVE YOU GOT SOME SORT OF SUBMISSIVE STREAK, HAVE YOU, YOU W*NKER? WELL YOU CAN P*SS OF AND SELF-FLAGELLATE FOR 20 MINUTES WHILE I SIT HERE AND DIDDLE OVER IT.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ARS*HOLE...

It's almost as if she knows you.

This Bowman lady has a remarkable turn of phrase. What a delightfully couth person she seems to be. Congratulations to her parents for bringing her up so well and endowing her with such an extensive vocabulary. Shame Caps lock is stuck on her keyboard though.

(not sure what the * in 'PRI*CK' is hiding)

Guest Laura Sayers

Oh I am so glad you put the link to this place on the BBC boards Iain you C**t! You want to kill me?! I have a horse face?!! More like you have the face of a hippo's arse you repugnant pikey bastard! If you don't like the show then tune the F**k out bitch because we're not changing for you seeing as you are a F*****g moron with the I.Q. of your mum's nob & haven't got a clue what good broadcasting is!! Never post anything there again you greasy dick nose!

Iain Smith you are a FANNY!

Guest Laura Sayers
Isn't Iain Smith the actor who plays Harold Bishop in Neighbours.....? :D

Any chance of a link to the BBC message boards for this initial outburst by the soon-to-be-leaving-here-forever Iain?

lol yes Ian Smith was Harold in Neighbours. Colin & Edith had him in a couple of months ago.

But the nasty Iain Smith, that total bell end, he's another matter. I work with Scott Mills & we have a feature about finding me a fella, like holding auditions, Iain took it upon himself to start mouthing off about how much he hated me & women & then started on all the other djs, saying he wanted to beat Scott to death and slap Edith in the face and blow up Colin and shoot me for being a slag!!!

Obviously a lot of the messages he posted have been removed but an example is here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2785628

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2668508

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2591491

And those are nicer ones! He's always spouting this really F*****g stupid theories about djs leaving & who he 'feels' might die soon like he knows something about it but it's bullshit every time. In the office we know him as "the C**t" but obviously we can't do much about it on our own boards but since he put that link up and told everyone we are his bitches and "come armageddon he will ass rape us all, mark my words" we had a shufty and found our guy and, well, just let rip.

Typical total load of bollocks announcement http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2652984 he's got a real hard on for complaining about our djs, F*****g e-mailing management every day! Everyone just wishes he F**k off pronto. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2590942 shitty Margaret Thatcher joke or something - all the dodgy posts get removed and he's been banned so many times it's never as easy to keep track.

Dopey prick was calling himself "a bit of a plonker" here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2549664 - a bit of a massive C**t as per usual more like. He's just as bad on the Radio 2 boards from what I've heard.

Rant over. F**k you Iain. Stop listening to our station dickhead.

Laura XXX

Hey, we have a sort of celeb on deathlist! How is Scott Mills these days, any chance of him having a serious disease? Any chance of Windsor the Troll getting a mention on the Radio?

Any chance of an IP check Mods? Just incase this is another iain prank?

I work with Scott Mills & we have a feature about finding me a fella, like holding auditions

Based on this, no wonder you have to resort to auctioning yourself off to find someone who'll date you.

Iain took it upon himself to start mouthing off about how much he hated me & women & then started on all the other djs, saying he wanted to beat Scott to death and slap Edith in the face and blow up Colin and shoot me for being a slag!!! <<snip snip>> told everyone we are his bitches and "come armageddon he will ass rape us all, mark my words" we had a shufty and found our guy and, well, just let rip.

I don't think this really sounds like iain.

Hey, we have a sort of celeb on deathlist! How is Scott Mills these days, any chance of him having a serious disease? Any chance of Windsor the Troll getting a mention on the Radio?

Any chance of an IP check Mods? Just incase this is another iain prank?

ie+ is correct, it's not iain.......

Hmm, how very interesting.

Perhaps we could unite out forces and destroy iain for good, Laura. With my pomposity and your foul mouth we could rid the internet of iain for all eternity?

What do you say? Probably a bit far fetched...

Isn't Iain Smith the actor who plays Harold Bishop in Neighbours.....? :D

Any chance of a link to the BBC message boards for this initial outburst by the soon-to-be-leaving-here-forever Iain?

He could also be one of Paul Merton's (I think thats his name) Iain and Duncan Smith Twins.

e & c xx

:D I don't understand. I don't recall Iain's mentioning that he was a blind man.

If he could see you, I doubt he'd stalk you, so he must be very terribly visually impaired,

and therefore only able to follow you by your scent. I reckon you must be emitting quite

a stank.

A good hot sudsy bath and a routine examination by an exorcist should work wonders.

I hope you feel better soon.

+ie, Cowboy Ronnie, have you even looked at the links?

Having read the entries by Iain (or Gordon Brown's ex fan), it is very clear it is Iain.

Just look at the threads he's posted in:

Tom Weir

Death Prediction of Kenneth Clarke

Death of Syd Barrett - identical to the one posted here (and spelt wrong)

Predicting Alan Freemans death

Prescott and Iain's favourite word "imminent"

Posting of Martin Adler's death

and so on (including pleas to moderators when someone says something about him, breaking news with no links, appalling grammar, spelling & punctuation.)

Full list here.

That is so clearly "our" Iain. As Laura says:

And those are nicer ones! He's always spouting this really F*****g stupid theories about djs leaving & who he 'feels' might die soon like he knows something about it but it's bullshit every time

Iain to a tee.

Laura, thanks for this. It's somewhat comforting, yet disturbing, that this isn't the only place Iain Smith spreads his mindless pap. Hmmm.. we both hate Iain, we're both the same age, and you're looking for a fella & I'm single! Perfect match! :D Oh.. hold on - I don't listen to Radio 1. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? You certainly don't look like a horse, that's for sure......

Oh I am so glad you put the link to this place on the BBC boards Iain you C**t! You want to kill me?! I have a horse face?!! More like you have the face of a hippo's arse you repugnant pikey bastard! If you don't like the show then tune the F**k out bitch because we're not changing for you seeing as you are a F*****g moron with the I.Q. of your mum's nob & haven't got a clue what good broadcasting is!! Never post anything there again you greasy dick nose!

Oh, and do enlighten us about what ' good ' broadcasting is, and why it is so important

to you that two exclamation points were needed to defend a radio station.

Go home and bake some cookies you little twit.

Oh, and do enlighten us about what ' good ' broadcasting is, and why it is so important

to you that two exclamation points were needed to defend a radio station.

Go home and bake some cookies you little twit.

Bake some F*****g cookies that is really a good one Madame Defarge. He can go take out the trash and also shine my shoes. If he wants he can also make my bed and cook dinner.

Guest Laura Sayers
:D I don't understand. I don't recall Iain's mentioning that he was a blind man.

If he could see you, I doubt he'd stalk you, so he must be very terribly visually impaired,

and therefore only able to follow you by your scent. I reckon you must be emitting quite

a stank.

A good hot sudsy bath and a routine examination by an exorcist should work wonders.

I hope you feel better soon.

Oooh, that's not very nice, Edith is lovely. But anyhoo, as Iain's protector or whatever you are I think you ought to take it up with him: Under the name "ex gordon brown fan"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2869024

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2868338

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885...98839#p31798839

lol, this one's good he tells Colin to "learn to spell" under the name "a bit of a plonker". Imagine that. Iain Smith giving advice in that area! http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2549664

His name here - "edith's lover boy" http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2556887

Idiotic death announcement about a toroise just so you can be sure it's him http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2557154

Look at this loser go after she told him he's no loss to us as a listener http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2549786 - bitchaaay

and here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2533768

"Who is Tony?" Some complete W**ker who has been telling everyone he's a much better DJ than...you guessed it, Colin & Edith - the answer, Iain of course http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbradio1/F2675885?thread=2549979

Anyway, just to show you how Iain follows Edith around and gets terribly, terribly jealous that she even knows Colin, there's your proof. He hates/loves/hates/loves Edith and has been following her around for months sometimes threatening to get her fired and sometimes pleading with her to acknowledge him.

Glad I could help clarify things for you Mr Scream.

Laura xx