godsbollox

Barbara Windsor

8 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Celebrating her birthday by calling on Boris Johnson to improve care for dementia sufferers.

https://news.sky.com/story/dame-barbara-windsor-calls-on-boris-johnson-to-improve-dementia-care-11778382

But did she know she was asking Boris for improved care for dementia sufferers? Or did she think she was ordering a large cheeseburger and fries and a strawberry milkshake?

• Haha 1

Although in the photos released she looks relatively well, she wasn't too steady on her feet today when visiting Downing Street and it took her quite a while to get around. Then again, she is 82.  

It's at this point I really don't want Scott or other friends giving anymore updates to the press because it's depressing seeing her go so downhill as I used to love her in Eastenders and reminds me of what my grandfather went through. Then again it is keeping us updated about whether to put her on Deathlist or not, lol.

I guess he just wants £££ and last 15 minutes of fame before he vanishes from whatever public life he leads.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

It's at this point I really don't want Scott or other friends giving anymore updates to the press because it's depressing seeing her go so downhill as I used to love her in Eastenders and reminds me of what my grandfather went through. Then again it is keeping us updated about whether to put her on Deathlist or not, lol.

I guess he just wants £££ and last 15 minutes of fame before he vanishes from whatever public life he leeds.

I don't think anything's changed much, although I note Barbara will not be presenting the award herself which implies they aren't confident that she could manage it.  I guess it's one of those things, the coin could fall either way in the moment.

The interviews Scott does are not really updates as much as opportunities to raise awareness and promote charitable events.  I think your comments about him are unfair.  Did you read the whole article?

"Scott is speaking out to further raise awareness about Alzheimer’s – and just days before Good Morning Britain’s first One Million Minutes Awards.

The event celebrates those who make a difference in the drive to end loneliness. It features the Dame Barbara Windsor Award, to be presented by Scott and actor Larry Lamb – Babs’ screen hubby from her days as EastEnders’ Peggy Mitchell.

The award will go to Danny Brown, 76 – diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2014."

"Because of the impact it had, us going public and talking about it, and the fact we were told it did help others, we wanted to continue that. I will continue to raise awareness for this, because it is something that will affect a lot of us.”

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Toast said:

I don't think anything's changed much, although I note Barbara will not be presenting the award herself which implies they aren't confident that she could manage it.  I guess it's one of those things, the coin could fall either way in the moment.

The interviews Scott does are not really updates as much as opportunities to raise awareness and promote charitable events.  I think your comments about him are unfair.  Did you read the whole article?

"Scott is speaking out to further raise awareness about Alzheimer’s – and just days before Good Morning Britain’s first One Million Minutes Awards.

The event celebrates those who make a difference in the drive to end loneliness. It features the Dame Barbara Windsor Award, to be presented by Scott and actor Larry Lamb – Babs’ screen hubby from her days as EastEnders’ Peggy Mitchell.

The award will go to Danny Brown, 76 – diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2014."

"Because of the impact it had, us going public and talking about it, and the fact we were told it did help others, we wanted to continue that. I will continue to raise awareness for this, because it is something that will affect a lot of us.”

I.e - there's a bestselling book 'Living with Barbara Windsor: Being a Dementia Carer'  in this ones Babara cops it and some charity gigs as an advocate......

Scott is an opportunistic cunt planning his next move, that's why he married Barbara in the first place after his own career failed.

Barbara Windsor must have the worst taste in men on the planet, a shite chef, a ineffective gangster and a gold digger....

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I.e - there's a bestselling book 'Living with Barbara Windsor: Being a Dementia Carer'  in this ones Babara cops it and some charity gigs as an advocate......

Scott is an opportunistic cunt planning his next move, that's why he married Barbara in the first place after his own career failed.

Barbara Windsor must have the worst taste in men on the planet, a shite chef, a ineffective gangster and a gold digger....

Oh, come on, they've been married for 20 years and i doubt she's worth millions.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Oh, come on, they've been married for 20 years and i doubt she's worth millions.

He couldn't fuck off after he realised she was a million in debt, he's playing the long game.....

He's a fucking gold digger....

And yes she is she got half a mil for the bingo ads alone, and 50k a year on EE.

There's only one reason that bellend married her....

15 minutes ago, Deathray said:

He couldn't fuck off after he realised she was a million in debt, he's playing the long game.....

He's a fucking gold digger....

And yes she is she got half a mil for the bingo ads alone, and 50k a year on EE.

There's only one reason that bellend married her....

Genuine question, is that seriously all they get paid?

Well,  I don't know either of them so I'm not really interested enough to fight about it.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Genuine question, is that seriously all they get paid?

My bad 360,000 a year for big baps bab...

The 50,000 was for tesco ads while she was on the show. 

So 400,000 a year roughly; so 4.0m between marrying Scott and leaving EE

@Toast i know you don't care but read the above and tell me he's no gold digger....

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/soaps/2011-05-14/how-much-do-soap-stars-earn/

The only thing I will say is that I get a tad peeved with the '...we are making people aware of Cancer / Dementia / HIV / Parkinsons disease.....' etc, etc, fucking etc.

It's like we have all lived in dark caves and have only just emerged, naïve and without a fucking clue.

Ok, so as we are now SUPER AWARE, thanks to Scott,  what the fuck exactly are we all meant to do now? Will us knowing make it all go away? No. Will it eradicate it from the Planet? No. Will it guarantee more research and funding? No. Will knowing that Babs is going down hill faster than an Olympic Skier going to comfort those that are in the same situation? No.

Basically, a complete waste of fucking time then.

46 minutes ago, Deathray said:

My bad 360,000 a year for big baps bab...

The 50,000 was for tesco ads while she was on the show. 

So 400,000 a year roughly; so 4.0m between marrying Scott and leaving EE

@Toast i know you don't care but read the above and tell me he's no gold digger....

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/soaps/2011-05-14/how-much-do-soap-stars-earn/

She hasn't. It was all one big terrible fucking lie supported by tight tops and push em up bras.:(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The only thing I will say is that I get a tad peeved with the '...we are making people aware of Cancer / Dementia / HIV / Parkinsons disease.....' etc, etc, fucking etc.

It's like we have all lived in dark caves and have only just emerged, naïve and without a fucking clue.

Ok, so as we are now SUPER AWARE, thanks to Scott,  what the fuck exactly are we all meant to do now? Will us knowing make it all go away? No. Will it eradicate it from the Planet? No. Will it guarantee more research and funding? No. Will knowing that Babs is going down hill faster than an Olympic Skier going to comfort those that are in the same situation? No.

Basically, a complete waste of fucking time then.

Falls in the same category as @RadGuy's fucking semi-colon tattoo.

Either raise money, that can be use to solved the problem or fuck off back into your hole...

Just now, Deathray said:

Falls in the same category as @RadGuy's fucking semi-colon tattoo.

Either raise money, that can be use to solved the problem or fuck off back into your hole...

Diplomacy wins again!:lol:

• Haha 1

On 19/01/2020 at 22:07, ebless said:

She no longer recognises her own home and regularly asks for her long departed mother. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/barbara-windsor-asks-see-mum-21309974

Her son… uh I mean husband says that the effects have rapidly gotten worse. Assuming she doesn't go this year, she will be a great candidate for the 2021 deathlist.

15 minutes ago, Big Chungus said:

Her son… uh I mean husband says that the effects have rapidly gotten worse. Assuming she doesn't go this year, she will be a great candidate for the 2021 deathlist.

And ergo he will in turn be a great candidate for the 2022 I'm a Celeb line up (assuming the above speculation on his Paul Burrell vibe is proven true....)

• Like 1

Her alzheimers is worse than first thought, she doesn't remember what her own house looks like.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/dame-barbara-windsor-calls-alzheimers-a-cruel-illness-in-video-message/ar-BBZhZyN?ocid=spartanntp

• Sad 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009411/Barbara-Windsor-82-tells-husband-used-work-bar-watch-EastEnders.html

Some more news and sad anecdotes on how far Barbaras alzheimers has advanced with her watching old episodes of EastEnders and believing that she is the one behind the bar working as a landlady/barmaid not her character Peggy. 

• Sad 2