godsbollox

Barbara Windsor

2 minutes ago, Youth in Asia said:

If any male of a certain age doesn't admit to tugging off a few to Babs in her Carry On days they're lying

I deny it absolutely.

And I am not lying! :lol:

And I am unanimous in that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Being a homo, there is absolutely nobody in the Carry On films worthy of a tug from me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

Being a homo, there is absolutely nobody in the Carry On films worthy of a tug from me.

Charles Hawtrey?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

When I were but a lad of 9 or 10, this fellow from Carry On Teacher got me going when shown on the telly:

Carry On Teacher - British Comedy Films

But surprisingly not in Man About The House or Robin's Nest. Musta been the haircut.

Probably died just in time to be included in TCM Remembers 2020, which should be released next week. 

• Like 2

Surprising the committee didnt select her, would've defo been a contender for next year

I'll add I always had a thing for Kenneth Connor.

Odd. But he was always great.

Although Barbara Windsor attracted a lot of attention, some of the supporting female cast in Carry On movies were often much more sexy in my humble opinion. Liz Frazer and Amanda Barrie for example.

• Like 1

I always thought Joan Sims was a very sexy woman at the very same time she was shunted into the housewife or dowdy roles. 

image.png.80cc8befbb65a88837043328be2c199e.png

• Like 2

On 31/07/2006 at 23:42, godsbollox said:

She's due to die soon, surely? I've got money on her snuffing it in December :angry:

You're right, it's December

• Haha 4

RIP Babs, thanks for the mammaries!!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Exu said:

Although Barbara Windsor attracted a lot of attention, some of the supporting female cast in Carry On movies were often much more sexy in my humble opinion. Liz Frazer and Amanda Barrie for example.

For a teenage lad they pretty much all were (except for Fattie Hattie): Angela Douglas, Margaret Nolan, Valerie Leon, Sally Douglas, Sally Geeson, Patricia Franklin, Dilys Laye, Anita Harris (perhaps), Carol Hawkins, Jacki Piper, Shirley Eaton and countless other uncredited, er, lovely bits of crumpet. PHWOOOOAR!

Chelsea Presser - Page 3 - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk |  Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 01/08/2006 at 00:42, godsbollox said:

She's due to die soon, surely? I've got money on her snuffing it in December :angry:

14 years later.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

For a teenage lad they pretty much all were (except for Fattie Hattie): Angela Douglas, Margaret Nolan, Valerie Leon, Sally Douglas, Sally Geeson, Patricia Franklin, Dilys Laye, Anita Harris (perhaps), Carol Hawkins, Jacki Piper, Shirley Eaton and countless other uncredited, er, lovely bits of crumpet. PHWOOOOAR!

Chelsea Presser - Page 3 - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk |  Sheffield Wednesday News for SWFC fans

The Me Too movement does not endorse this post ...:mellow:

• Haha 1

RIP she was a likeable person

5 hours ago, arghton said:

14 years later.

Yeah, well, he almost got it right. :clivedunn:

On 11/12/2020 at 06:04, Exu said:

Amanda Barrie in the bath scene in Carry on Cleo  does it for me every time I must admit ! :o Isn't it a shame they all have to get  old and wrinkled...:(

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

Amanda Barrie in the bath scene in Carry on Cleo  does it for me every time I must admit ! :o Isn't it a shame they all have to get  old and wrinkled...:(

She shouldn't have stayed in the bath so long

• Haha 4

How long before her husband is pictured out with a woman 20 years younger than him I wonder?

Fair play to him though, he was in it for the long game....

On 11/12/2020 at 07:36, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

You must have forearms that Popeye would be proud of!

On 11/12/2020 at 02:32, YoungWillz said:

When I were but a lad of 9 or 10, this fellow from Carry On Teacher got me going when shown on the telly:

Carry On Teacher - British Comedy Films

But surprisingly not in Man About The House or Robin's Nest. Musta been the haircut.

For me it was Jim Dale.

Jim Dale.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

For me it was Jim Dale.

Jim Dale.jpg

Nice to see you’re not dead. We did wonder.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Nice to see you’re not dead. We did wonder.

Did you miss something?