godsbollox

Barbara Windsor

She's due to die soon, surely? I've got money on her snuffing it in December :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest sidny james
She's due to die soon, surely? I've go money on her snuffing it in December :angry:

geeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrout my pub!

She's due to die soon, surely? I've got money on her snuffing it in December :angry:

On what evidence?

On what evidence?

It'll be sudden death. :angry: You mark my words. :pop:

:angry:

Is young Phillip gunna duff er up?

She's gonna be deader than an old man's foreskin by years end. FACT. :pop:

Do you mind not compairing my nibblet to Babb's plz tyvm <_<

Well, this is a witty, intellectual thread I must say.

Is their any fresh news regarding the slack breasted exercise video queen's health then?

Is there not already an existing Barbara (note the second 'a') Windsor thread?

Can godsbollox talk anything but?

Godsbollox: five posts and you're making wild predictions. You don't - by any chance - know a bloke called Iain who went on 'holiday' just before your arrival?

Well, this is a witty, intellectual thread I must say.

Is their any fresh news regarding the slack breasted exercise video queen's health then?

Is there not already an existing Barbara (note the second 'a') Windsor thread?

Can godsbollox talk anything but?

Oh no! <_< you're one of those, aren't you? Sarcastic..put people down by pointing out their spelling mistakes, disparage other people's posts etc.

I'm confused about your last comment because I am fresh and new on this forum.stumbled across this site whilst googling Claire Rayner for a project. So please, enough of the brittle remarks.

BTW I wasn't aware that there's a BW thread otherwise I wouldn't have started this one. Ditto my Paul O'Grady thread.

Godsbollox: five posts and you're making wild predictions. You don't - by any chance - know a bloke called Iain who went on 'holiday' just before your arrival?

Nope. Sorry I'm a bona fida (sp?) newbee. I stumbled across this site last night whilst googling Claire Rayner for a project.

For what it's worth I shan't hanging around for too long as the novelty will wear off. Funny site though. Infact the producer in me's already thinking up ways to make this into some kind of late night trash tv show for insomiacs. Doubt it'll leave the room in which I pitch it though <_<

Mind you, there's always ITV!

What kind of project on Claire Raynor are we talking about?

Is it something on the life of an influential woman for your A'levels or - maybe - your a well on the way to completing that book; 'Britain's 50 most over-rated people'

What kind of project on Claire Raynor are we talking about?

Is it something on the life of an influential woman for your A'levels or -

Oh dear <_< *sigh* I'm not here to play verbal tennis with you, so unless your posts are less disparaging I won't reply to you again.

It's not verbal tennis, I'm genuinely interested in why anyone might do a project on that over-weight, over-rated rentagob.

Anyone know how to delete a post?

I'm afraid such mystical abilities are restricted to the gods and demi-gods.

Anyone know how to delete a post?

I'm afraid such mystical abilities are restricted to the gods and demi-gods.

Oh. Feeling rather foolish about the double post on page 2 but what's a girl to do eh?

Ahem, Gods and demi-gods, please delete the extra post. I thangue

Among the crap I rather liked the "old man's foreskin remark". Wouldn't apply to Sharon of course.

Among the crap I rather liked the "old man's foreskin" remark. Wouldn't apply to Sharon of course.

It struck me as odd too. Is there anyone who could back this up with some cold hard facts? Bitter personal experience?

Does an old man's foreskin really die before he does?

I can't find a thing about it on Wiki.

I know hr husband a little bit (nice man by the way), and as far as I know she is in rude good health having overcome a severe health scare a few years ago.

Well I have just watched Who Do You Think You Are with Barbara Windsor and would like to pronounce her as being in the Rudest of Good Health. I had to google her and was a bit distraught not to say distressed to learn that she is over 70. She is definitely Well Fit and I hereby predict that she will do for a good few years yet.

Thus Spake Tuber Mirum.

Just read in a tweet from Sky News that Barbara Windsor has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.  The diagnosis was four years ago and according to her hubby has been managed with meds since then, in recent weeks her ‘memory loss and confusion have grown worse’ though...

I like Barbara, tho she has her knockers.

* KW gif inserted 'here'

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, coffee_and_candles said:

Just read in a tweet from Sky News that Barbara Windsor has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.  The diagnosis was four years ago and according to her hubby has been managed with meds since then, in recent weeks her ‘memory loss and confusion have grown worse’ though...

So her diagnosis would have basically come on the heels of this July 2013 declaration:

”she is definitely Well Fit and I hereby predict that she will do for a good few years yet.

Thus Spake Tuber Mirum.”

• Like 1