Crispy

Michael Jackson

It is reported that Michael Jackson was able to whisper one last message to the paramedics before he died...

"Put me on the childrens ward".

"If you put me beside young people, I'll be able to feel a lot better"

Whats the difference between jacko and Sir Alex ferguson?

Sir Alex will still be playing gig(g)s next month

Well that's put a bit of a downer of Glastonbury hasn't it?

I wonder if Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young will perform any Jacko songs as a tribute?

Actually, they ALL fekin will won't they? Even Blur...

Surely Jacko is about as popular as six foot of mud at Glasto? :)

Hilarious, now get back to your fekin venture capitalism, you corporate worm.

So that's why they don't let me in anymore :ghost:

No, seriously, this is a big death, isn't it? Definitely by far the most notable death this year so far and probably one of the most notable of this entire decade, no joke.

Somewhat crass to say but it's probably the second biggest news story this decade after 9/11.

No, seriously, this is a big death, isn't it? Definitely by far the most notable death this year so far and probably one of the most notable of this entire decade, no joke.

Somewhat crass to say but it's probably the second biggest news story this decade other than 9/11.

Well it was going to happen sooner or later. You couldn't really imagine him as a doddering old man, breaking his hip as he tries to moonwalk...

His life ended with an arrest, a Cardiac Arrest, which is probably just as well...

All that mask wearing nonsense didn't do him much good then..

Maybe he suffocated on it in a swine-flu induced panic.

This is probably nothing, but the Dutch media hasn't confirmed it yet because (as I read on RTL) the family and manager of MJ havn't yet given any confirmation.

Good to see some parts of the media have principles. Though the BBC have allegedly confirmed it, the wording of their reports seems oddly non-committal with lots of "reports say" and 'is dead' rather than just saying he is dead.

This is probably nothing, but the Dutch media hasn't confirmed it yet because (as I read on RTL) the family and manager of MJ havn't yet given any confirmation.

And I haven't seen an official confirmation from the Belgian Prime Minister yet. So until then it's all just conjecture.

Good to see some parts of the media are principles. Though the BBC have 'confirmed' it, the wording of their reports seems oddly non-committal with lots of "reports say" and 'is dead' rather than just saying he is dead.

The Beeb is keen to bury bad news today.

Good to see some parts of the media have principles. Though the BBC have allegedly confirmed it, the wording of their reports seems oddly non-committal with lots of "reports say" and 'is dead' rather than just saying he is dead.

Guardian are rather more blunt...

God almighty! lets pray that Maggie Thatcher slips away tonight or its going to be 24/7 on the news!!

God almighty! lets pray that Maggie Thatcher slips away tonight or its going to be 24/7 on the news!!

Like buses and plane crashes, let's hope celebrity deaths come in threes. Maggie T would be an excellent one to round the week off.

Large crowds now gathering outside UCLA Medical Centre and his star outside Graumann's Chinese Theatre. In a bizarre twist, those who can't get near his star are gathering around the star of LA radio host Michael Jackson.......

Like buses and plane crashes, let's hope celebrity deaths come in threes. Maggie T would be an excellent one to round the week off.

Cronkite is dying according to a link given by DDT. Is that big enough?

jacosondead.jpg

Cronkite is dying according to a link given by DDT. Is that big enough?

My vote goes to CLS. Every time.

Well that's put a bit of a downer of Glastonbury hasn't it?

I wonder if Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young will perform any Jacko songs as a tribute?

Actually, they ALL fekin will won't they? Even Blur...

Surely Jacko is about as popular as six foot of mud at Glasto? :ghost:

Don't you believe it mate. What were those poshos and indie types listening to when they were kiddywinkles?

QED...

The BBC have published an obituary which would suggest that Uri Geller is out of luck.

Funny, he doesn't belive Jacko is dead in spite of all the media coverage, yet he expects us to believe he can start clocks and bend spoons by mind control?

Just read a Twitter post that says: "The skies of LA are filled with choppers. Like urban crows." Nice.

Looks like about 40 people had him on DDP. For their sakes I hope that he gets a UK obit.