Crispy

Michael Jackson

Apparently Elton John couldn't help singing in honour of his latest dead celebrity friend:

Funeral for a friend

As is tradition with Elts he reworked a popular song with revised wording, and this time chose one of Jacko's biggest hits. Fortunately the crack DL investigative team were able to track down a copy of the alt lyrics.

To the tune of Billie Jean.

Doop - doop.

Doop - doop.

Doop - doop.

Doop - doop.

He was just like our English Rose, but with a f*cked up nose

We said we don't mind, but what do you mean, he's now gone

Who will dance with a glove on one hand?

What about the O2 gigs he had planned?

We all know that his name was Michael J, and that he was likely gay.

Despite all the wives and the kids and dance moves.

There's so little that proves.

People always told him, be careful what you do.

Don't go around breaking young boys in

His mama always told him, be careful who you love,

And be careful what you do, you can't always bribe the truth

McCauley C was not his lover

He's just a kid who slept over one night

But not in Michael's bed

His folks claimed he looked at his bum, but it was only for fun.

For forty days and forty nights,

The law was at his ranch

And it was almost more than he could stand

His lawyers schemed and planned

While kids played, on the rides, all around

He took in legal advice, just remember to always pay twice

(He paid twice)

A tale of three stars, as seen on the Walk of Fame this morning:

the small:

mcmahon1.jpg

the fairly big:

fawcett1.jpg

fawcett2.jpg

and the massive:

jackson4c.jpg

jackson3v.jpg

A tale of three stars, as seen on the Walk of Fame this morning:

That must be pretty annoying trying to walk down that street.

Try and trip over all the sh*te and stick in a compo claim. :skill2:

Apparently Elton John couldn't help singing in honour of his latest dead celebrity friend:

Funeral for a friend

Good work on the lyrics.

I did like Elt's choice of dedication at the party mentioned in the link, "Don't let my son go down on him".

If MJ does die, and I come back to post on this site, the mods can be ban me.

I'm willing to do that.

Well, if that's the case, BC Alum has posted twice since MJ's death. Can the mod's please ban him as per his request? :skill2:

We shall see, BC. Remember what I told you about Steve Fossett.

If Michael Jackson does die within the next year, I will forever leave this site.

Bet on it.

I'm willing to do that.

I do hope you are going to honour that promise BC.

Assuming that conspiracy theories are for the eccentric: MJ dead, post death BC posts, Lady G has Mod status. What's the worst that could happen?

If only, unfortunately only admins have the power to ban members. I do like the conspiracy theory though, I wonder if OoO can account for his whereabouts yesterday, I'm sure I read somewhere that the police are searching for the 'doctor' who administered Jacko a painkilling injection shortly before he died :skill2: .

If Michael Jackson does die within the next year, I will forever leave this site.

Bet on it.

I'm willing to do that.

Assuming that conspiracy theories are for the eccentric: MJ dead, post death BC posts, Lady G has Mod status. What's the worst that could happen?

If only, unfortunately only admins have the power to ban members. I do like the conspiracy theory though, I wonder if OoO can account for his whereabouts yesterday, I'm sure I read somewhere that the police are searching for the 'doctor' who administered Jacko a painkilling injection shortly before he died :skill2: .

To add fuel to the conspiracist's fire, whose daughter did he marry again? :)

Bet on it.

I'm willing to do that.

To add fuel to the conspiracist's fire, whose daughter did he marry again? :)

And he "dated" Farrah Fawcett's stepdaughter.

If only, unfortunately only admins have the power to ban members.

Mods also have similar powers

When I broke the news to my daughter that MJ had died she immediately asked if he had been eaten by the zombies.

Fair enough, she has only ever seen the "Thriller" Youtube clip legally-bought DVD.

It's very strange, she was watching the news with me earlier and recoiling slightly at the footage but she has completely forgotten that when she was a toddler I would often say, "bedtime - now, or Michael Jackson will be coming to get you" and she would scamper straight up to her cot after seeing the hideous images from the Bashir Doc.

Oh those thoughts of "if only"...

Not sure on the picture - the stretcher action one would have been tempting

I was thinking of "King has Popped" headline anyway

Oh those thoughts of "if only"...

Not sure on the picture - the stretcher action one would have been tempting

I was thinking of "King has Popped" headline anyway

King of Pop fizzles out!

I understand that he requested 'I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles' to be played at his funeral.

Wow, weird. It was just a few weeks ago I was thinking MJ didn't look like he was going to be around much longer. Why did he never make it on the death list?

Are we really sure he's dead? I'm not sure he's had a pulse in years and the last time he tried breathing through his nose, it fell off. :)

Are we really sure he's dead?

Well. I have been wondering about that "LaToya" for a long time. Has anyone ever actually seen her and Jacko in the same room? Could be a long-laid plan ....

The star's manager Frank DiLeo, adds to People.com, "The kids are very upset, but they are fine."

So that's OK, then. :)

Bet on it.

I'm willing to do that.

If only, unfortunately only admins have the power to ban members. I do like the conspiracy theory though, I wonder if OoO can account for his whereabouts yesterday, I'm sure I read somewhere that the police are searching for the 'doctor' who administered Jacko a painkilling injection shortly before he died :) .

Speaking of the injection, a senior law enforcement official has told ABC News that Jackson has been HEAVILY addicted to OXYCONTIN and injected with that along with Demerol everyday...Demerol Yeah...but as far as Oxy's...how can you inject a pill?? Or is his Doctor actually crushing it up and putting it in a solution and injectiong him? Seems a little far-fetched until I though who it was...It really wouldn't suprise me at all. :P

http://www.comcast.net/articles/music/2009...ENT-US-JACKSON/

This quote I got from another forum..

Strange that two famous people die on the same day, one played with Majors and the other with minors.

:)

Guest Twaniel
I think he should be included once all 90+ people, people with incurable diseases etc have been accounted for. It's hard to imagine him lasting 10 years in jail if convicted.

:) I just think michael jackson died on his own.I feel bad for him.1st elvis and now michael.[/size]

Lennon, Presley, Orbison, Pitney and now Jackson. A lot of talent going before they should

Lennon, Presley, Orbison, Pitney and now Jackson. A lot of talent going before they should

Don't forget Goody.

Maybe so, but would any of them have made any significant further contributions to recorded music had they survived longer?

Don't forget Goody.

Jackson's death certainly puts Goody's into perspective. Because of the level of coverage/hysteria surrounding Goody, there was no corresponding

difference in actual coverage to Jackson. I mean the coverage of Jacko's demise has been predictably huge, but not significantly bigger in proportion

terms of pitch than Goody, considering the level of fame which Jackson had compared to Goody...

Media outlets ought to consider this...