Crispy

Michael Jackson

Well that's put a bit of a downer of Glastonbury hasn't it?

I wonder if Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young will perform any Jacko songs as a tribute?

Actually, they ALL fekin will won't they? Even Blur...

Surely Jacko is about as popular as six foot of mud at Glasto? :skull:

A muted reaction at Glasto seems to be what this report says - I'll give myself half a point

Well that's put a bit of a downer of Glastonbury hasn't it?

I wonder if Bruce Springsteen or Neil Young will perform any Jacko songs as a tribute?

Actually, they ALL fekin will won't they? Even Blur...

Surely Jacko is about as popular as six foot of mud at Glasto? :skull:

A muted reaction at Glasto seems to be what this report says - I'll give myself half a point

...and me the other half! ;)

4525637492.jpg

Still awaiting the true use of that clip: Alex Ferguson finding out about Liverpool winning the Premier League...

......still waiting :skull:

Michael Jackson's dermatologist Dr Albert Klein is reported to be the biological father of his patient's three children...

Oh those thoughts of "if only"...

Not sure on the picture - the stretcher action one would have been tempting

I was thinking of "King has Popped" headline anyway

King of Popped his clogs.

ABC, easy as RIP

I'm surprised at the genuine grief even at a local level over Jackson's death.

I know some sick fokers, including one of my friends who made many a joke about Jade Goody when she died. Anyway, last night I was speaking to him and said I had been sent some crackers of jokes about Jackson and asked if he would like to hear them. He declined because he respects Michael Jackson.

Again at work, my boss was slagging off Michael Jackson for being a kiddie fiddler. A female member of staff - a fan of Jackson's - then went in a huff and started slagging the boss for being disrespectful.

Normally these people would laugh away at any sick celebrity jokes, but with Michael Jackson it seems to hit a nerve.

Some people are way too sensitive though!

Some are way, way, way too sensitive :skull:

He dyed his skin white, he got a million nose jobs so he no longer had a nose. He wore horse hair, to hide his nappy head. He talked like a homosexual. He was creepy, and had a disturbing interest with younger fellows. He had track marks all over his arms from his doctor injecting him with opiates. If you can't find a joke out of Wako Jaco, then you need to freaking lighten up. He is not a folk hero, and he should not be respected. :skull:

This is all bollocks.

He is DEAD!

FFS, let it go!

This is all bollocks.

He is DEAD!

FFS, let it go!

:banghead: It's sick that people are comparing Wako Jacko to Elvis. Wako was just a creepy black Gary Glitter. I won't let it go, I am celebrating the fitting end of a pervert. :ghost3:

He talked like a homosexual. :banghead:

How the feck can you "speak like a homosexual".

He talked like a homosexual. :banghead:

By talking in a highpitched voice like someone is pulling on your sack.

This is all bollocks.

He is DEAD!

FFS, let it go!

hbag.jpg

He talked like a homosexual. :ghost3:

Hmm... know a lot of GAY people and none of them speak like that

The only person that springs to mind is Jimmy Somerville :banghead:

And Joe Pasquale.

And Joe Pasquale.

You and Jackson was good buddies? lol

Guest MoonwalkNoMore

Suicide booth makers in the US are reporting full order books in the aftermath of MJ's death.

MJ's will states that after his body has lain in state for a period of 3 months, it is to be cremated and the ashes to be sieved and placed in etch-a-sketch toys so he may continue to be played with by small children.

Suicide booth makers in the US are reporting full order books in the aftermath of MJ's death.

MJ's will states that after his body has lain in state for a period of 3 months, it is to be cremated and the ashes to be sieved and placed in etch-a-sketch toys so he may continue to be played with by small children.

Freaking sweet! He and Gary Glitter need to do a reunion tour. I hear Gary Glitter has heart problems, he might be joining the gloved one soon.

And Joe Pasquale.

Yes.. but he's not actually gay... the point I was making to feckwit above is that you can't really "speak like a homosexual". All the gay people that immediately spring to mind e.g. Matt Lucas, Elton John, Peter Mandelson, Boy George, George Michael, Ruper Everett etc. don't have high pitched voices and speak like any other bloke!

:banghead: Way to attempt to tear me a new one. Back to Wako Jacko...I heard he spoke in a lower voice when the cameras weren't around. Or maybe he was constantly having his sack pulled :ghost3:

:banghead: Way to attempt to tear me a new one. Back to Wako Jacko...I heard he spoke in a lower voice when the cameras weren't around. Or maybe he was constantly having his sack pulled :ghost3:

Well, little kids can only reach that far, can't they?

Freaking sweet! He and Gary Glitter need to do a reunion tour. I hear Gary Glitter has heart problems, he might be joining the gloved one soon.

Nobody finds you entertaining. Are you like 7? You're not really contributing to anything TBH just making a rant about Michael Jackson, pointing out the obvious (he had a high pitched voice) and sharing the gutter media's (tabloids) view that he was a pedo, although he was acquitted of these charges because there was no evidence whatsoever... What I can say for sure though is that he had a unique personality and was one in a billion and that's why so many liked him... 12 people have committed suicide because he died... I wonder if anybody would give a s**t if you dropped dead

Nobody finds you entertaining. Are you like 7? You're not really contributing to anything TBH...... I wonder if anybody would give a s**t if you dropped dead

If you are happy to declare you are a complete nobody, then say so....your comments will then be meaningful. If not, how can you presume all other's members' opinions/thoughts are "tuned" to your particular world view?