Crispy

Michael Jackson

I reckon, if you could have slotted the "N-word" word into that piece, we could have been thinking about dueling Bajos.....

Ay carumba, LFN, dueling bajo sounds as if it'd be a very civilised Mexican showdown.

Nah, that's dueling Bajas.

I reckon, if you could have slotted the "N-word" word into that piece, we could have been thinking about dueling Bajos.....

Ay carumba, LFN, dueling bajo sounds as if it'd be a very civilised Mexican showdown.

Nah, that's dueling Bajas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyKvD-4IxOY

Michael Jackson slept with little boys. Whether you think there was more to the story than that is your opinion, but you can't deny that this adult male took little boys to his bed. He even defended the act by claiming he bedded little boys because he didn't have a normal childhood.

Therefore, it is a fact that Michael Jackson took little boys to his bed. Now, this is about you. How the hell can you and the news media make a "hero" out of someone who took little boys to bed. Even if "nothing happened", he is no hero unless you are really a sick puppy like Jackson.

The American news media has totally forgotten about the Iranian freedom movement in favor of coverage the death and journey to hell of child rapist and pop star Michael Jackson. I guess if the Iranian people want anyone to care about their freedom, they better do the Moonwalk and bugger a few sick boys dying from cancer in order to get the West interested.

US Weekly just had a piece that said Michael Jackson's kids were fathered by a White guy named Dr. Klein. Jackson has spent millions trying to look like a White woman. His kids were test tube babies. Why didn't he use his own sperm? It's not like he had to have sex with a woman. He could have just gone in the bathroom and looked at old copies of Boys Life. What a messed up life those poor kids must have.

How can someone like Jackson who hated being black become a black icon? Strange world. :)

How can someone like Jackson who hated being black become a black icon?

Two words: Media and fans.

It's not about the person, it's about the myth the media create.

The pilot who bellyflopped that plane in the Hudson. He never said he was a hero. The media did.

Adolf Hitler was never a skin head, but is worshipped like a god by skinheads.

Kylie Minogue is not gay, but is considered an icon of the gay scene.

Celebrities are just people who, because of their job, talents and lure of money get exposure to lots of people. The problems start when the more feeble-minded in the audience (and celebs themselves) believe the hype and treat them differently to anyone else.

Give them a kick up the arse, take their money away and put them in a real job and they'd soon show they're no more worthy (probably less so) than any one of the public that adores them.

I guess I'm "Anglo-American". They meant to insult the region of America I'm from, the Ozarks. They were referencing the movie The Deliverance. It was filmed in Alabama, and I'm from Missouri. I don't see the connection, but I'm not across the pond peering over.

What d'ya mean you are not Irish like the rest of them?

I looked up the Ozarks, are you from here by any chance?

By the way does anybody know what the deathlist developer page is, or something like that. I accidentally pressed a key whilst hitting reply and came up with that page which had a line of code on it and I think you could type on it but I closed it before I broke the internet!

On investigation it was F12

By the way does anybody know what the deathlist developer page is, or something like that. I accidentally pressed a key whilst hitting reply and came up with that page which had a line of code on it and I think you could type on it but I closed it before I broke the internet!

You must be using IE 8, Mono. F12 is an IE hotkey to the IE developer tools window.

Sorry, but it won't break The Internetz, but if you follow the white rabbit, it does give access to a Matrix Telephone, in case you want to bug out to the real world for a while.

You must be using IE 8, Mono. F12 is an IE hotkey to the IE developer tools window.

Sorry, but it won't break The Internetz, but if you follow the white rabbit, it does give access to a Matrix Telephone, in case you want to bug out to the real world for a while.

What is this real world you talk about? Is it like Disneyworld, Cadburyworld or World of Leather? Does the lapin blanc have champignons? I might follow him down the channel tunnel *next days* for a few weeks. Is that the real world?

Just sat through the entire memorial tribute and was p*ssed off that he never popped up out of his coffin at the end. I feel, somehow, disappointed.....

:unsure: Rev. Al Sharpton, and a female member of congress are pimpin' hard for a Wacko Jacko postal stamp. I think they had enough to convict him in 1993 for tickling boys. :blush:

Just sat through the entire memorial tribute and was p*ssed off that he never popped up out of his coffin at the end. I feel, somehow, disappointed.....

You didn't really think he was actually in that coffin, did you?

I believe his remnants were.....call me a sentimental old fool if you will.

Actually, like the rest of his clan, I thought he was pretty brainless. However, it took a coroner to prove it. :unsure:

I believe his remnants were.....call me a sentimental old fool if you will. I actually sat through the event as my partner and her daughter are Jacko fanatics. I've now got to offload the recordings and burn them to DVD for their future enjoyment. :blush:

Actually, like the rest of his clan, I thought he was pretty brainless. However, it took a coroner to prove it. :unsure:

I believe his remnants were.....call me a sentimental old fool if you will. I actually sat through the event as my partner and her daughter are Jacko fanatics. I've now got to offload the recordings and burn them to DVD for their future enjoyment. :blush:

:referee: Yeah, got to please the ladies. I've had a few tell me their fondness for the gloved one lately. I just bite my tongue. :ghost3:

I've just found out that Michael Jackson was an accomplished guitar player. Apparently he like nothing more than plucking a G string while fingering A minor.

He requested in his will that his body be distilled into whisky, so he can still come in tots.

:crossbone:

Video of his hair on fire, for anyone who missed it on the news.

I was wondering if he is still going to sing Man In The Mirror since ghosts are said not to have a reflection.

I was wondering if he is still going to sing Man In The Mirror since ghosts are said not to have a reflection.

Well he ain't still gonna sing anything, is he, he's dead.

While the media coverage is a touch ridiculous/ghoulish its hard to imagine Bill O'Reilly as a voice of common sense. His bizarre anti-media rants seem to pertain more to himself than anyone else. He has made a bigger deal out of race by claiming everyone else has made a big deal out of race (they havn't really). Although interestingly there was little concern about the sancity of media when he and his channel endlessly reported the death of talentless, micro-celebrity Anna-Nicole Smith who was, as I recall, white.

But back on the Micheal Jackson death front,the website that first reported him dead are now claiming he was murdered

While the media coverage is a touch ridiculous/ghoulish its hard to imagine Bill O'Reilly as a voice of common sense. His bizarre anti-media rants seem to pertain more to himself than anyone else. He has made a bigger deal out of race by claiming everyone else has made a big deal out of race (they havn't really). Although interestingly there was little concern about the sancity of media when he and his channel endlessly reported the death of talentless, micro-celebrity Anna-Nicole Smith who was, as I recall, white.

But back on the Micheal Jackson death front,the website that first reported him dead are now claiming he was murdered

Latest I've heard is there are conspiracy rumours stating that he was bumped off by the CIA

Hmm. I'd never actually heard of Bill O'Reilly until I read this, so I've no idea what his track record was like. I just thought it was good to see someone saying "pull yourselves together" to the people who were going over the top in mourning someone most of 'em had never even met, and having a pop at the double standards in the media.

Murdered? By a government agency? Definite echoes of Diana now. Still, he was the people's prince (of pop).