Crispy

Michael Jackson

What do people think about MJ doing himself in over these allegations. Just a thought.

I mentioned to MR STATS last year that Aaron Spelling had an incurable disease and that he should be included. At present i'm unable to gather any other information on his health.

Does anyone know any more??

B) You beat me to it. I was just about to nominate MJ for a self-topper! Curses. I think it's quite likely, especially if he does end up in prison. Mind you, he must be pretty thick-skinned by now after years of lurid tabloid speculation - perhaps insensitive enough to live through a spell in the clink? We shall see.....
  • Like 1

Guest Catherine

I think he should be included once all 90+ people, people with incurable diseases etc have been accounted for. It's hard to imagine him lasting 10 years in jail if convicted.

Absolutely. I believe that we should always have room for one wild punt. Irrespective of any suicidal tendancies I am convinced he is about to melt anyway.

Have you noticed how MJ is slowly changing into the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? How ironic.

I really like the MJ suggestion and I agree with Mr Stats - its nice to try to go for one possible long shot - although Im not sure it counts if he "melts"

Definitely one to be carefully condsidered.

Guest Mr D'eath

Long shot this but what about Michael Jackson (am thinking suicide after imprisonment)?????

It would be an amazing shot but a long one at that. I can't really see it happening.

Firstly whether he is innocent or not he will pay off the child and avoid prison

Then I can't see it happening if he ended up there. He's always seemed like a positive person to me despite his difficulties.

I agree its a long shot - but has Jacko got any cash left now to be able to pay anyone off??

Its just possible that this could be turning point and the start of the slippery slope that ends in his demise

Update:

One of the red-tops is carrying the following headline today:

"Jackos Ex Sues For Kids"

So his ex-wife is going to get cracking on him for custody of the kids. Could be a deciding factor if any jail time is awarded.

Guest Chris

I think Jacko will commit suicide before that!!

Michael is just ' so sensitive' if he's found guilty and banged up inside ( no joke intended) I reckon he will top himself, so if found guilty a definate candidate for 2005.

Guest Guest
It would be an amazing shot but a long one at that. I can't really see it happening.

Firstly whether he is innocent or not he will pay off the child and avoid prison

Then I can't see it happening if he ended up there. He's always seemed like a positive person to me despite his difficulties.

Yeah, positive in the face (or rear) of adversity. Maybe his face will drop off this year (some defiled* boys probably hope that something else will fall off)!

Suicide maybe somewhat preferable to having his 'fudge packed' by a group of crazed fans- in jail! Although...

*Allegedly.

Guest confused?

is it true michael jackson is dead? sleeping pill overdose!?!?! :lol:

Not sure, let's send little Timmy in to check his pulse.

I can just faintly make out "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", coming from inside the room...

Guest Guest

Don't stop, don't stop 'til you get enough, keep on...

never trust a one-gloved man singing "beat it."

I hear the attractions at Neverland are similar to those at Disney in that they have height restrictions. However, whilst those at Disney say

'you have to be over this height to ride this attraction'

the ones at Neverland say

'you have to be under this height to ride Michael Jackson'

:lol:

Guest chavster

Remember, he appeared in prison in the Simpsons once. Seems he was coping fairly well with life in chokey back then, although he was yellow and slightly insane.

now he's white and totally insane

:referee: Whatever happened to the word 'mercy'? I admit there must be some truth to what they accuse him of but, why is it noone has considered what he went through as a child and why not place him in a mental hospital. I doubt mike would survive 2 days in prison. Does everyone hate him so much that they want him dead? I bet the ones getting millions of dollars don't. :rip:

Personally, no matter what you think of him ( or what he has allegedly done) you cant take away the fact he is a fantastic entertainer. As a matter of fact, I think he's innocent and the 'kids' that are acusing him are driven by their gold digging parents.