Crispy

Michael Jackson

You know Himler, there is a join feature on this forum...

Just my thought. He must have posted atleast 50 times allready.

From Rolling Stone today, the man can't even pay his pharmacy bills anymore:

MICHAEL JACKSON FACES $100,000 PILL BILL

A Beverly Hills pharmacy has filed a lawsuit against MICHAEL JACKSON, claiming he owes them more than $100,000 for unpaid prescription pills. According to reports, the store made "repeated requests for payment." Find out more at Rock Daily.

Guest aj

will sumone tell me if mj is really dead and replaced by a lunatic, cult abiding fony-ass weirdo for the past 20 years? sori im new here so im not sure :(

will sumone tell me if mj is really dead and replaced by a lunatic, cult abiding fony-ass weirdo for the past 20 years? sori im new here so im not sure :(

No it's the same old Michael.

Apparently Michael Jackson is on the verge of converting to Islam. You'd think Jacko might convert to something much more novel, maybe a 44ft articulated lorry and change his name by deed poll to Optimus Prime! :(

Thinking about it he could do a Prince for us all, he could change his name to TLOPFKAMJ, The Lump Of Plastic Formerly Known As Michael Jackson :rip:

I saw that this morning. Took longer than I expected for someone to make that joke. Does the day it took for this to come represent a step forward or backward for DL?

Yeah, the other Michael Jackson is dead as a duck.

Just like the OJ Simpson case - another mad verdict from the american jury system - oblivious to plainly spoken facts and hard evidence in front of their faces - incredulously they come up with opposite verdicts to let off the famous criminal and the leave the victims with no sense of justice and closure.

He will not get away this time.

Judge orders OJ Simpson to stand trial

Lost his house.

Can it really be almost a year since anyone posted on this thread. I have a hunch the tour rumours and desperate attempts to get back to a career might drive the post count up in the next year.

He's due on stage, I mean in the witness box, in the high court on Monday. Should give us an insight into his physical and mental health.

For the first time in his life he can't handle a face off.

For the first time in his life he can't handle a face off.

Well I think he's cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Stuck for something to do while stuck at Clapham Junction this evening, I picked up Friday's "London Lite" and there was a small article which I thought would have been mentioned here. Namely. he has converted to Islam (as Mikaael - or something). can someone please corroborate?

If so, how do Islamic's deal with paedophilia? Does the old "eye for an eye" mean that the father of the abused gets a go at the abuser's kids? Some may say "fair enough", but what happens if those perpetrators don't have kids. It just goes to show how complicated religion really is.....sigh..... :skull:

Stuck for something to do while stuck at Clapham Junction this evening, I picked up Friday's "London Lite" and there was a small article which I thought would have been mentioned here. Namely. he has converted to Islam (as Mikaael - or something). can someone please corroborate?

If so, how do Islamic's deal with paedophilia? Does the old "eye for an eye" mean that the father of the abused gets a go at the abuser's kids? Some may say "fair enough", but what happens if those perpetrators don't have kids. It just goes to show how complicated religion really is.....sigh..... :skull:

Was Jacko found guilty of being a kiddie fiddler?

If he wasnt, he wasnt, even if he was......... :blink: