Crispy

Michael Jackson

Don't.  He is responsible for the position that he finds himself in.

As has been said, no wonder he has a bad back ;)

:banghead:

Naugthy! ;)

regards,

Hein

Guest Faux_Pseudo
Look what I found on one of the geekier web sites in existence:

MJ's notice in ASCII art.

It isn't geeky enough yet. But I am working on it. Thanks for your interest.

Guest DeathLister

I feel quite certain that in the event of a "guilty" verdict, Michael Jackson will either commit suicide before incarceration or die in prison of either starvation or at his own hand. If he does live until 2006 (which, quite frankly, I doubt), he should be placed on the DeathList.

Of course we all care about the children. But just because children r involved dosen't automatically make MJ guilty.

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

If children were not involved, there wouldn't be a case to answer anyway.

Not neccessarily. Not consensual ...

CLUCKING BELL, THINK!

It doesn't matter if a child consents or not. It's still illegal.

u misunderstood me

Not neccessarily. Not consensual (adults) ...

As much as I hate to hark back to April, I've not followed this thread closely until today.

Consensual?

Makes me think about Con, our Greek grocer. Sensual? Urgh.

The latin prefix 'con' meaning 'with' and 'sensual' meaning 'sensual' together make something I'm not sure I understand, or would want to.

If Jacko Goes to Jail He'll Die AnyWay :skull:

It's A Sissy He's Not Tough Enough To Live In Jail ! :D

Next Year He's Got to come on the deathlist !!!!!! :(;):pop:

Gr33ts Strikje :ph34r:

I wish the jury would pull their finger out & give us a verdict. What can they possibly be discussing all this time?

I wish the jury would pull their finger out & give us a verdict. What can they possibly be discussing all this time?

They're trying to decide whether Jacko pulled his finger out or not.........

It would be easier to decide his guilt (or innocence) by a public phone vote.

I would prefer to use a voting booth, not a public telephone box, to cast my vote.

After all, there's probably a 50% better chance of the voting booth not having urine and vomit on the floor.

Looks like the German Magazine Spiegel (Mirror) is anticipating that MJ may be spending some amount of time in Corcoran State Prison. If convicted his neighbours will include the likes of Charles Manson and Juan Corona. It is not clear whether MJ will be afforded special protection from his potential new friends.....

:o

Sorry no English story, but for those who can.....

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,360255,00.html

I would prefer to use a voting booth, not a public telephone box, to cast my vote.

After all, there's probably a 50% better chance of the voting booth not having urine and vomit on the floor.

haha very good :o

I meant a vote by the public using a phone (any phone you like)

Looks like the German Magazine Spiegel (Mirror) is anticipating that MJ may be spending some amount of time in Corcoran State Prison. If convicted his neighbours will include the likes of Charles Manson and Juan Corona. It is not clear whether MJ will be afforded special protection from his potential new friends.....

:D

Sorry no English story, but for those who can.....

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/0,1518,360255,00.html

Bubba his cell mate can't wait to play mummies and daddies. :o MJ will hope that he enjoys it, his ring peice is going to get much larger :D

Heads up everyone. Televisions at the ready - the jury has a verdict and MJ is on his way to court.

Going to get a verdict in the next half an hour.

What will it be?

"let off"

1 year in jail

or

20?

Guest IYG

He walks, not guilty on all counts.

Just like the OJ Simpson case - another mad verdict from the american jury system - oblivious to plainly spoken facts and hard evidence in front of their faces - incredulously they come up with opposite verdicts to let off the famous criminal and the leave the victims with no sense of justice and closure.

Question: Would you allow your young sick son to sleep in his bed?

I know I wouldn't!

Hay, and I got a $20 fine for parking my car "facing the wrong way" (not an offence in the UK) on a Key West street for less than 20 minutes.

Hay, and I got a $20 fine for parking my car "facing the wrong way" (not an offence in the UK) on a Key West street for less than 20 minutes.

You sick b*****d! :o

You sick b*****d! :o

String him!

regards,

Hein

With the "not guilty" verdict, Michael Jackson will now be able to resume his reprehensible activities with children, without any fear of being apprehended by the law. This is indeed a very sad day for the criminal justice system in the United States. :o

Just like the OJ Simpson case - another mad verdict from the american jury system - oblivious to plainly spoken facts and hard evidence in front of their faces - incredulously they come up with opposite verdicts to let off the famous criminal and the leave the victims with no sense of justice and closure.

Well, I agree it seems rather perverse, but then I didn't hear all the evidence in the case - the jury did.

Anyway, I reckon his career has been irreparably damaged. After all, does anyone know what OJ Simpson's doing these days, apart from protesting his innocence on talk shows?

Wacko could still be a DL contender for 2006. Apparently his weight has dropped from 120 to 87 pounds.

According to the esteemed Dj Paul GambolingInMyChinos he is $200,000,000 in debt, will have to sell Neverland and his 50% of the Beatles back catalogue.

Sony, who own the other 50%, are going to try to screw a deal (steal?) from him. Who will buy Neverland for anything like its real value now? He also weighs just 6.5 stone (91lbs) and is not in great medical shape. All in all, not looking too good.