Crispy

Michael Jackson

i know jacko is not guilty or at least that is what the verdict is but i think he could be assasinated by a realation to the famil or friend or possible the childs mother so you could add him to your list

Possible, but not very likely.

BTW: welcome to DeathList forum, deadornot.

regards,

Hein

Michael Jackson's biographer, Stacy Brown (Michael Jackson: The Man Behind The Mask), believes that he is not likely to live more than 10 years - but what does she know.

I dont think he did it...I have my own reasons...if you like I will explain them sometime....but I think Michael Jackson is a very moving artist and a very strong person for staying sane through this whole situation. :skill2:

...if you like I will explain them sometime

Well what's the point of posting if you don't explain yourself, unless of course you like making little asides because you don't have an explanation.

...and a very strong person for staying sane through this whole situation. :skill2:

Clearly advanced use of irony there.

I dont think he did it...I have my own reasons...if you like I will explain them sometime....but I think Michael Jackson is a very moving artist and a very strong person for staying sane through this whole situation. :skill2:

The trial has like...ended. He was found not guilty (yes you read it right).

Where have you been the last month or so!?

PS. Unless your name is Gavin Alviso I dont think we need an explaination.

Old Habits Die Hard

New court case for singer Jackson

Michael Jackson faces a contempt of court charge after failing to appear at a hearing in a case brought by a man who claims he was abused by the singer. Mr Jackson or a lawyer representing him had been summoned to appear in court in Louisiana, Texas.

Joseph Bartucci alleges he was lured into Mr Jackson's limousine in 1984 and sexually assaulted. Mr Bartucci claims that when he was 18 he was assaulted by the singer and held against his will for several days.

Could still be in with a chance.

I particularly like this bit:

British public relations supremo Max Clifford has revealed he turned down a request to represent the singer after his trial.

"He came to me a month ago and I turned him down," Mr Clifford said.

"It would be the hardest job in PR after Saddam Hussein."

An MJ Update.

Speculation is rife in the city that he is interested in buying a property there, and reports are circulating that he has purchased a house in Bahrain.

Do they not have an extradition treaty with the U.S. then?

<cynical> Still nice to see all his physical problems have cleared up now the trial's over. </cynical>

An MJ Update.

Speculation is rife in the city that he is interested in buying a property there, and reports are circulating that he has purchased a house in Bahrain.

Do they not have an extradition treaty with the U.S. then?

<cynical> Still nice to see all his physical problems have cleared up now the trial's over. </cynical>

Given that he's supposed to be on the verge of bankruptcy, maybe he'd be better off buying a nice cheap mansion in Iraq.

Guest MICHAEL FAN HARDCORE, AGE 21&#33

Michael Jackson is the best dancer and singer that the Dark Lord EVER made.. you all are just jealous of his talents. Rumors are totally false, this children are not good liars and their parents deserve to get this butts kicked for lying too! :rip:

I know a 42 year old man in LA, California who is in the music business and who knows exactly where MJ lives. HE IS NOT DEAD.

LEAVE MICHAEL JACKSON ALONE! You all do not deserve to talk about him this way considering you don't even know the man! :angry:

BTW, if you believe the rumors, you are just as ignorant as the "kids" and their irresponsible, lying parents. :skill2:

Have any of you ever listened or MJ's music or read his lyrics? Do you know how hard it was that his damn father pushed him into the music business? LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!

-Michael Jackson's real number ONE fan of all time !!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson is the best dancer and singer that the Lord EVER made.. you all are just jealous of his talents.  Rumors are totally false, this children are not good liars and their parents deserve to get this butts kicked for lying too!    :bat:

I know a 42 year old man in LA, California who is in the music business and who knows exactly where MJ lives.  HE IS NOT DEAD. 

LEAVE MICHAEL JACKSON ALONE!  You all do not deserve to talk about him this way considering you don't even know the man!   :skill2:

BTW, if you believe the rumors, you are just as ignorant as the "kids" and their irresponsible, lying parents.   :rip:

Have any of you ever listened or MJ's music or read his lyrics?  Do you know how hard it was that his damn father pushed him into the music business?  LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!

I really would advise against using the words Michael and Hardcore in the same sentence.

You'd be surprised what some sickos put into search engines. :angry:

hosmj20pi.jpg

Michael Jackson is the best dancer and singer that the Lord EVER made.. you all are just jealous of his talents.

No, I was only jealous of his wealth - but he blew it all on kids :bat: . A very expensive pastime.

Rumors are totally false

So he turned you down?

I know a 42 year old man in LA,

That narrows it down - a believable source...

You all do not deserve to talk about him this way considering you don't even know the man! 

Neither do you so stop defending him.

Do you know how hard it was that his damn father pushed him into the music business?

If it wasn't for his father you wouldn't know of Michael Jackson. And I'm sure that would leave your life empty and meaningless. :rip:

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!

I wonder how many parents have shouted this at Jackson...

You could have shortend it to saddo - save some time. :angry:

PS. I love your confidence in Michael Jackson. You are so sure that he is innocent that you have provided your age incase we get the wrong idea... :skill2:

I know a 42 year old man in LA, California who is in the music business and who knows exactly where MJ lives.

42? Isn't that a bit old for Jacko?

There's no way of knowing how far exactly MJ's perversions go. Next thing we learn might be that he has sex with women.

regards,

Hein

Have any of you ever listened or MJ's music or read his lyrics? 

Haven't listened to his music come to think of it..

I know a 42 year old man in LA, California who is in the music business and who knows exactly where MJ lives.

42? Isn't that a bit old for Jacko?

There's no way of knowing how far exactly MJ's perversions go. Next thing we learn might be that he has sex with women.

regards,

Hein

:angry:

Desperate career revival plan No.1

jump on the Bandwagon

a_jacko.gif

It says:

"Jackson said the trial was "the hardest thing I've ever done in my life" and that he and his children were still in Bahrain "resting and recovering" from the ordeal"

What exactly are his children recovering from?? Or shoudn't I ask.

Hmmm, Bahrain - I'm sure the fact that there are thousands of Arab boys doesn't come into it. MJ might be coming into them, I suppose.........

Picture the scene, (in)famous man decides to return to public eye.

Travels to London (as if post bombings London tourism had enough problems) and decides to go to Madame Tussauds Waxwork museum (Michael too much plastic already).

Then to avoid controversy he thinks I should go and catch a West End show. Now I've just be acquitted of child molestation and even the jury thought I had an unhealthy interest in young boys - I know - Billy Elliot the Musical that'll be just the ticket!

I doubt that Michael Jackson will be able to return to the public eye. His reputation is tarnished and his music career is practically over. He should be allowed to fade into obscurity.

I heard he was making an all-star record to benefit the victims of hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

I heard he was making an all-star record to benefit the victims of hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

I'm sure the poor black residents of New Orleans will feel overjoyed to have such largesse from a member of the white community....