Crispy

Michael Jackson

A magazine article has claimed that Michael Jackson is gravely ill and needs a lung transplant.

Jackson is gravely ill and suffers from an illness called Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, which is so severe that he needs a lung transplant. However he also has uncontrolled gastrointestinal bleeding, which is what might ultimately kill him. He’s also so weak that he may not be able to undergo a transplant. Jackson is said to only have five percent of his vision in his left eye.

Michael Jackson may be legitimately sick and not just faking it to get out of testifying in court, according to In Touch. The mag claims Jackson is gravely ill and suffers from an illness called Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, which is so severe that he needs a lung transplant.

So one less than mainstream mag quotes another and makes it obvious it's gossip. I'm not quite at the point of needing a tissue to clean the front of my boxers just yet, or summat.

It never seances to amaze me how many strange diseases Jackson has been stricken with and how they tend to pop up just as he is about to or is in some legal bind or financial disaster. Hope it's all just a publicity stunt as I'd really not like to see his children go fatherless.

I'd really not like to see his children go fatherless.

As a matter of interest, does any DL'er know where his children live most of the time and how close to a 'normal life' they live?

It never seances to amaze me how many strange diseases Jackson has been stricken with and how they tend to pop up just as he is about to or is in some legal bind or financial disaster. Hope it's all just a publicity stunt as I'd really not like to see his children go fatherless.

There's more chance of me being their biological mother than there is of him being their biological father.

The whole "Michael Jackson is dying" rumor started by tabloids is yet more bullshit.

MJ is doing just fine -- at least health-wise. Mentally, I'm not so sure...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/2...umor/index.html

Anyway, I'm getting sick and tired of all these stupid tabloids spreading rumors about famous people dying or "at their last breath" (e.g., Patrick Swayze, Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, etc.). It's really ruining it for me. It's worse that these tabloids are trying to tease us death poolers with all these rumors of a famous celebrity's imminent death within days or weeks.

The tabloids have to stop teasing us with all these celebrities being near death when it's not really the case. It's a pathetic attempt at selling magazines, I guess.

Guest Repetitive Posting
bagpuss.jpg

BBC running story suggesting it's bollocks too. Notable that the stories linked to the side include the 'saving' of Neverland and Jacko's alleged reunion tour with the rest of the clan.

BBC running story suggesting it's bollocks too. Notable that the stories linked to the side include the 'saving' of Neverland and Jacko's alleged reunion tour with the rest of the clan.

And, of course, that horrible rumour that he fondles little boys... :)

That bastion of good journalism and accurate reporting, The National Enquirer, has reported that Michael Jackson may only have six months to live.

Meanwhile, Ian Halperin, the biographer who orginally claimed that Jackson is suffering from a lung disease has offered to pay for him to have medical tests to prove that he is in good health.

"I stand by my story about Michael. My book and film will not be the hatchet job everyone thinks. Michael's one of the greatest artists of our time, and perhaps in the top five ever. My work will get inside his life and how he became the biggest pop culture figure since the other King - Elvis.

"As far as his denial about my claims regarding his medical condition, I challenge Michael to undergo a full medical exam which I'm willing to pay for. This can easily clear everything up."

Christ that's depressing. We blame Martin Bashir for this. You killed the King of Pop, Bashir! And what's your retribution?

:party:

This smacks of Clifford Irving and his hoax biography of Howard Hughes, the whole thing was a gamble on the fact the recluse wouldn't come back into the public arena.

I'm still dubious myself life, six months.....surely not.

John Landis suing Jackson

John Landis, who directed Michael Jackson's Thriller music video, is suing the pop star over his share of profits from the short film.

The film-maker claims he has not received his 50% share for at least the past four years from Jackson's now-defunct company Optimum Productions.

Hmm saw Landis on a documentary about music videos last year and he spoke as if him and Jackson were friends.. obviously not anymore then

Hmm saw Landis on a documentary about music videos last year and he spoke as if him and Jackson were friends.. obviously not anymore then

I thought American's sued their own mothers every second Wednesday?

Its not about friendship or loyalty. It's about making a bit of cash.

That is utterly cynical of you Winny.

Perfectly correct too.

Now that's ludicrous, the family in Rogers, Minnesota had every right to sue the construction company for not building a house that could survive an F2 tornado ;)

Michael Jackson "Feels The End Is Near"

The source added, "Michael is in bad shape. He has respiratory problems, heart palpitations, is losing weight rapidly and is now worried that he may have contracted the killer flesh-eating disease. He has begged Janet to look after the kids.

Michael Jackson "Feels The End Is Near"

The source added, "Michael is in bad shape. He has respiratory problems, heart palpitations, is losing weight rapidly and is now worried that he may have contracted the killer flesh-eating disease. He has begged Janet to look after the kids.

Not a mention of a qualified medical practitioner anywhere. Delusionary self-diagnosis.

If he went to a public hospital anywhere in the world, they kick his lilly white arse out of there quicker than you could say beat it.

Not a mention of a qualified medical practitioner anywhere. Delusionary self-diagnosis.

If he went to a public hospital anywhere in the world, they kick his lilly white arse out of there quicker than you could say beat it.

He's probably sectionable in that state. Either way, that tour isn't looking likely this year, eh?

I've been following these rumors for some time and dismissed most of them but I'm starting to believe that MJ may now be a good pick. Scoff all you want.

I've been following these rumors for some time and dismissed most of them but I'm starting to believe that MJ may now be a good pick. Scoff all you want.

I did say that he may be worth a punt some time late last year.

Unfortunately he didn't make it to my DDP, but he is on my shadow list.

This is yet more BULLS*IT from a washed up artist desperate for media attention.

I honestly think a lot of has been celebrity these days are trying to drum up attention by claiming they are "imminently dying." I'm not sure why, but pretending you are about to die soon is a surefire way to get attention, especially from a society that has a morbid fascination with celebrity deaths.

I will say I think Michael Jackson has major mental health and psychiatric issues and he needs immediately counseling. That I'm sure of.