Crispy

Michael Jackson

Supposedly he'll face the press tomorrow and announce a summer residency at the O2 Arena, playing at least as many concerts as Prince did.

It looks like the gloved one will be playing 10 gigs at the O2 arena. And of course, they will sell out.

***sigh*** why do people encourage him? I wish he would just go away, a thought shared with a handful of children, no doubt.

He did stress that this will be it, the last time he performs in the UK, ever, his farewell concerts, etc etc.

Could this be a hint that all is indeed not well with his health, as has been speculated? Or will we be subjected to him coming out of retirement at 70 a la Tina Turner and doing it all again?

Anyway, he loves his fans. So much. He really does. Especially the young.... ok I'll stop there.

He did stress that this will be it, the last time he performs in the UK, ever, his farewell concerts, etc etc.

Could this be a hint that all is indeed not well with his health, as has been speculated? Or will we be subjected to him coming out of retirement at 70 a la Tina Turner and doing it all again?

Anyway, he loves his fans. So much. He really does. Especially the young.... ok I'll stop there.

If these concerts actually happen, and he sings a full LIVE set, I'll eat my shorts. And yours.

People have this sick obsession about him...I bet he will not last the 10 shows he has promised the public.

Anyhow wouldn't be suprised if it was a doppelganger prancing about miming instead of him :rolleyes:

What really baffles me is some of his fans.

The

is a must see, if only for this freak:

mjfan.jpg

Looks a bit like Mel Gibson...

People have this sick obsession about him...I bet he will not last the 10 shows he has promised the public.

Anyhow wouldn't be suprised if it was a doppelganger prancing about miming instead of him :rolleyes:

Doppelganger, how?

michael-jackson_loses-neverland.jpg

Any suggestions, bar Latoya??

Doppelganger, how?

The Emperor from Star Wars??... nah he died moons ago.

Wtf is going on with that nose? Does he honestly feel better now that is holds no flesh?? I blame Charlie.

What is worse is that he has never fully been able to alter his eyes which remain Afro.

Anyhow wouldn't be suprised if it was a doppelganger prancing about miming instead of him :)

Doppelganger, how?

Wtf is going on with that nose? Does he honestly feel better now that is holds no flesh?? I blame Charlie.

What is worse is that he has never fully been able to alter his eyes which remain Afro.

What do you mean alter? He hasn't altered anything. It's a skin-whitening disease, not plastic surgery. He said so to Martin Bashir. So there.

Anyhow wouldn't be suprised if it was a doppelganger prancing about miming instead of him ;)

Doppelganger, how?

What do you mean alter? He hasn't altered anything. It's a skin-whitening disease, not plastic surgery. He said so to Martin Bashir. So there.

As a student of facial hair, I was more concerned with his beard. I was reminded of this.

I'd almost forgot about Kathy Burke :)

What are Afro eyes?

Jacko has cancer!!!!

Deadpoolers have collective orgasm.

Or summat.

Either that, or the tabloids have blown up a few unimportant skin cancer cells to a massive story ahead of his gigs next month.

Jacko has cancer!!!!

Or summat.

Either that, or the tabloids have blown up a few unimportant skin cancer cells to a massive story ahead of his gigs next month.

Nah. Jacko ain't dying and he won't be dying anytime soon.

At least the tabloids weren't trying to tease us this time. The tabloids always have a habit of making a person's illness seem worst than it is. or rather, they have a tendency of overhyping a celebrity's imminent demise within days when it turns out to be far from true (e.g., Patrick Swayze, Farrah Fawcett, Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson, Sir Richard Attenborough, Ed McMahon, Kelsey Grammar, Robin Williams, etc.).

I think you can leave Farrah Fawcett off that list. A few weeks at most by the look of things. Doubtless they'll show that documentary, projectile vomit and all, over here soon.

I think you can leave Farrah Fawcett off that list. A few weeks at most by the look of things. Doubtless they'll show that documentary, projectile vomit and all, over here soon.

The Farrah Fawcett documentary special on her battle with cancer has drawn major ratings.

BTW, I should probably add Stephen Hawking to the list of celebrities the media has hyped up as "about to die soon" when it turns out they are okay. The media has a habit of teasing us like that.

Jerry Lewis recently collapsed and already the media is trying to hype this up like "OMG! Jerry Lewis is gravely ill and he'll die in a matter of days!"

Jacko has cancer!!!!

Or summat.

Nah. Jacko ain't dying and he won't be dying anytime soon.

At least the tabloids weren't trying to tease us this time. The tabloids always have a habit of making a person's illness seem worst than it is. or rather, they have a tendency of overhyping a celebrity's imminent demise within days when it turns out to be far from true (e.g., Patrick Swayze, Farrah Fawcett, Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson, Sir Richard Attenborough, Ed McMahon, Kelsey Grammar, Robin Williams, etc.).

There's no doubt that tabloids over hype celebrity illnesses, indeed, their whole raison d'etre is hype, but if you don't think that Farrah Fawcett and Patrick Swayze are very good candidates to die soon, I think you are very much mistaken.

Michael Jackson Suffers Heart Attack

LOS ANGELES - The website TMZ says Michael Jackson has suffered cardiac arrest and was rushed to the hospital on Thursday afternoon.

TMZ says Jackson was loaded into an ambulance just after 2 p.m. Central time., and his mother was to meet him at the hospital.

Paramedics were seen performing CPR on the singer, who suffered the heart attack at his home on Los Angeles.

LOS ANGELES - The website TMZ says Michael Jackson has suffered cardiac arrest and was rushed to the hospital on Thursday afternoon.

TMZ says Jackson was loaded into an ambulance just after 2 p.m. Central time., and his mother was to meet him at the hospital.

Paramedics were seen performing CPR on the singer, who suffered the heart attack at his home on Los Angeles.

Just reported on BBC Radio 5 that Jacko has been rushed to hospital - no other details there at the moment - interesting...

Surely not another big death missed by DL 2009? :crossbone:

Sky are reporting he wasn't breathing and his father has said he's "not doing well"

Sky are reporting he wasn't breathing and his father has said he's "not doing well"

Well I suppose that's one way of getting out of those looming concerts. I expect BC Alum thinks it's his time to go as he's had a bit of a cashflow problem lately.

Just reported on BBC Radio 5 that Jacko has been rushed to hospital - no other details there at the moment - interesting...

The biggest of them all.... :banghead:

The biggest of them all.... :banghead:

Well...he was on my shadow list (smug smug smug).

Unfortunately not in my top 20 (kick in the bollocks).

Not that he is dead yet...

Yet another business sector is going need government intervention now

The ticket tout/scalpers industry will be brought to its knees by this :crossbone: