Crispy

Michael Jackson

Thanks for the welcome.

MJ may be "broke" on paper. There are plenty of ways to hide your wealth. If this criminal case comes off, a civil action will follow. Damages will be awarded. In that respect, MJ was pretty cunning in the Bashir Documentary which showed him buying hideous items of overpriced crap.

Come the civil suit, maybe all Gavin gets out of it is a gilt urn...

Hello Boudicca!

Nice to have you on board as the good Captain would probably say.

Exactly!

Welcome. :blink:

(A bit of an old nag, that Notapotato ;) )

I am well confused. Somebody else try it please.

Perhaps it has to do with the other Python, the object-oriented programming language which may in some way be connected with the forum.

That's Pyt*on isn't it?

so it works now?

so it works now?

no it doesn't!

Nobody mention Python!

It has a forbidden message when i try and type that. How very strange.

It will let you type Python as long as it is in bold I think.

The Python thing is very strange.

The judge should have locked michael jackson up when he showed up late for court.If it was one of us we would be sitting in jail right now.The judge must love him or something.

I am well confused. Somebody else try it please.

Perhaps it has to do with the other Python, the object-oriented programming language which may in some way be connected with the forum.

That's Pyt*on isn't it?

That's Python...

That works, but putting a space after the P-word (even in bold) triggers the error message.

So... That's Python, isn't it?

What dreadful secret have we stumbled upon? (Is it something involving PHP?)

Or is it a lesson in punctuation?

I still like his music. "Off The Wall", "Thriller", "Bad", they're all good albums. After that the quality dips a little, but you get the odd good song. And some of the Jackson 5 stuff is quite fun. But I imagine there'll be a radio blackout if he goes down. After all, you never hear Jonathan King or Gary Glitter on the airwaves now, do you?

Boudicca, welcome from me (I think I frightened Yvonne away). Bit of a P*thon fan myself. In a previous incarnation on this forum I was "Pining For The Fjords", but I've changed my e-mail address since, and forgotten all my old passwords, so I can't use it as a kind of alter ego. Never mind, plenty of fun to be had on here regardless.

Well that was weird. Wouldn't let me post the message until I put the asterisk in. Kept getting some daft message that I wasn't authorised to view this page, or something. Oh well. :blink:

I can't stand his music. Have you ever notice how more and more femanine his voice gets everytime he puts out a new album. It must be those hormones that he is taking. :blink:

I see from the news reports that actor Robert Blake got acquitted for the murder of his wife, but I don't think the same will happen to Michael Jackson. He will be found guilty.

Anyone ever notice how much michael jackson resembles latoya jackson all he needs is a boob job

What about .... *deathly hush*.... Cobra!!!!!

Thanks for more welcomes.

Captain Oates said it again!

Python!
Python!

I see from the news reports that actor Robert Blake got acquitted for the murder of his wife, but I don't think the same will happen to Michael Jackson. He will be found guilty.

...guilty of murdering Robert Blake's wife??? Wow, he is in a whole heap of doo doo.

Does anyone know if Jacko's chatup line with the boys is "Sit on my lap and let's talk about the first thing that pops up"? ;)

I see from the news reports that actor Robert Blake got acquitted for the murder of his wife, but I don't think the same will happen to Michael Jackson.  He will be found guilty.

...guilty of murdering Robert Blake's wife??? Wow, he is in a whole heap of doo doo.

That depends on how you interpret it. ;)

Does anyone know if Jacko's chatup line with the boys is "Sit on my lap and let's talk about the first thing that pops up"?    ;)

That is so wrong! ;)

They were great, football_ fan :D

Michael Jackson has accepted the Beckhams offer to go on a boating holiday with them after his trial.

Apparently he wrote back to say he'd love to come on their little Cruz.

That's nearly as good as the one about the girl in the red cape who goes to visit her grandmother, but the grandmother is actually a wolf in disguise.......

:(

Edit: Can someone please tell me how to delete a post , rather than just edit it, once it has been published?

Like this?

Edit: Can someone please tell me how to delete a post , rather than just edit it, once it has been published?

Like this?

Scary!!!