Death Watch Beatle

Stan Lee

Guest DC Comics Fan

Now that I think about it, Lee did make this one series about 10 years ago where he re-imagined characters for DC Comics but I think that's the only time he wrote Superman comics.

http://en.wikipedia....Just_Imagine...

Will they still keep making Superman after he's dead?

Marvel and Stan Lee never had any involvement in the production of Superman, so the answer is yes.

G7tJm3ot.gif

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Stan Lee to make a cameo in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

I can confirm that Stan Lee will not die this year

Stan wows them at Phoenix Comicon

At 91 years old, Lee entertained the crowd with a wisdom that matches his age, but the spirit of a younger man.

Stanley who?

Next weekend (11-13th July) Stan Lee will be at London Comic Con

This is being billed as his last ever European convention appearance.

Though if any deathlisters are going it will probably be considered bad form if you print out a copy of the 2014 list and ask him to sign next to his name.

But it might be an opportunity to check out some DDP picks David Prowse, Colin Baker, Kenny Baker etc

A friend of mine took his daugher to a comic con in Birmingham a couple of months ago and embarressed her by rather loudly proclaiming "Peter Wyngarde, I thought he was dead"

A friend of mine took his daugher to a comic con in Birmingham a couple of months ago and embarressed her by rather loudly proclaiming "Peter Wyngarde, I thought he was dead"

Well at least he didn't ask him where the toilets were.

• Like 2

Stan Lee is one of the people I'd like to stay around as long as possbile. I always enjoy his cameos in the Marvel movies... and he's made comics what they are today, taking them away from that Golden Age crap.

Edited by Ankou
Post moved from topic "Ideas And Possibilities For 2016"

According to twitter he is in a hospital

No, he was hospitalised on Sunday but still managed to attend last night's Ant-Man premiere.

No, he was hospitalised on Sunday but still managed to attend last night's Ant-Man premiere.

That must have been awful for him....

Report is sketchy (not sure they should have used that term) but reports are that Stan Lee in hospital with eye cancer.

SC

https://scifielements.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/breaking-news-stan-lee-reported-in-the-hospital-eye-cancer-and-reports-are-sketchy-at-this-point/

According to de Telegraaf ( Dutch newspaper) he called the emergency services himself. He was discharged late r and attended the premiere of the movie Ant-man on Tuesday. So I don't think we have to worry for now.

He was in a rap battle with Jim hensen today

Stan Lee was on Radio 4's Today programme this morning. Didn't catch the whole interview but he sounded chipper. Not one for 2016 methinks.

My friends and I are huge Marvel fans. We are all certain he's a goner this year. Nailed on cert, Committee, sad though that is to say.

My friends and I are huge Marvel fans. We are all certain he's a goner this year. Nailed on cert, Committee, sad though that is to say.

Hope you're wrong but fear you may be right. He should be making at least one cameo appearance in Marvel films out this year, hope he manages a few more.