Death Watch Beatle

Stan Lee

My friends and I are huge Marvel fans. We are all certain he's a goner this year. Nailed on cert, Committee, sad though that is to say.

Hope you're wrong but fear you may be right. He should be making at least one cameo appearance in Marvel films out this year, hope he manages a few more.
saw him in ant man and he didn't speak at all.

My friends and I are huge Marvel fans. We are all certain he's a goner this year. Nailed on cert, Committee, sad though that is to say.

Hope you're wrong but fear you may be right. He should be making at least one cameo appearance in Marvel films out this year, hope he manages a few more.
saw him in ant man and he didn't speak at all.

He had a bigger role in Age of Ultron. Hope they don't just wheel him on for the sake of it (or have him falling out of cupboards...). Apparently he's an MC in Deadpool so assume some speaking.

Stan Lee seemed like a very ambitious pick for 2016 IMHO.

If there was any doubt to his doing ok 2016 you may want to tell him personally, which you can do by attending Marvel Comics' Fan Expo Canada, where he is appearing in person.

SC

https://www.facebook.com/fanexpocanada/posts/1064627426922180:0

• Like 1

Stan Lee seemed like a very ambitious pick for 2016 IMHO.

If there was any doubt to his doing ok 2016 you may want to tell him personally, which you can do by attending Marvel Comics' Fan Expo Canada, where he is appearing in person.

SC

https://www.facebook.com/fanexpocanada/posts/1064627426922180:0

I'll be there, so I can ask him if he feels best suited for inclusion on the 2017 vs the 2018 list.

As an aside, he says this will be his last Canadian appearance, so I guess he's starting to slow down a little.

Made an appearance on BBC 5Live last night

Just seen Captain America Civil War and Stan makes his usual cameo, I know it would have been filmed a year or so ago but he looks as good as ever.

Filmed a load of cameos for different upcoming films, in a oner.

:sherlock:

• Like 2

He's probably going to make it to 100. This is one of those wasted picks.

• Like 1

There are that many Marvel films in production at one time, scheduled for release from now till Ragnarok , it strikes me as doing all his bits in one go 'may' be because he is doing them while he still can, and a 2017 film might be a stretch if he waited till then.

A 2017 pick for me (even though I normally avoid the oldies, him and Allis look more than a 50/50).

• Like 1

I want to bring a discussion I slightly brought up in the who should be on the 2017 deathlist thread here. He's probably not going to die anytime soon, but in the event he does pass without expecting it, and he isn't on deathlist, would he be too big of a name to miss. He is the creator of some of the most iconic super heroes of all time you know.

Whatever you do, please hide in a bunker for the next 4 days, so 2016 doesn't kill you.

• Like 1

I can see him dying some time before his 100th birthday, like Carl Barks did. They are phisically similar, too.

I can see him dying some time before his 100th birthday, like Carl Barks did. They are phisically similar, too.
He'll make 100 and they'll have lots of comic speciaĺs.