Death Watch Beatle

Stan Lee

Few years ago, this was just seen as a sign of getting old (in both males and females) - your brain powers start to wane, you act in ways you wouldn't in your prime. Difference between actions of a 95 year old and say, a 40 year old actor. If it's true in this case of course.

35 minutes ago, msc said:

Few years ago, this was just seen as a sign of getting old (in both males and females) - your brain powers start to wane, you act in ways you wouldn't in your prime. Difference between actions of a 95 year old and say, a 40 year old actor. If it's true in this case of course.

I  know. I don't think we'll see Stan or George going to jail any time soon!

• Like 1

STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE ...

• Like 1

^ New lyrics to this from now on imo

STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE STAN LEE. 

Because if it's not love
Then it's the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb, the bomb
That will bring us together

On 10/01/2018 at 13:36, CoffinLodger said:

This is getting ridiculous.Here we are expecting all these nonagerian celebs  to die and instead they seem to be starting new careers as perverts !  God alone knows what Leslie Philips is getting up to in his care home ! 

He has his own unique way of alerting the staff - “ding dong” 

• Haha 1

On 2018. 01. 10. at 14:39, msc said:

If it's true in this case of course.

No questions about that, it's attributed to a very trustworthy and reliable source:

A source with knowledge of the situation

But seriously, they don't even dare to name the darn company, they must be shit scared of a lawsuit.

On 10/01/2018 at 13:36, CoffinLodger said:

This is getting ridiculous.Here we are expecting all these nonagerian celebs  to die and instead they seem to be starting new careers as perverts !  God alone knows what Leslie Philips is getting up to in his care home ! 

Nobody will target him. These ladies go only after famous people.

11 hours ago, GossipGabe said:

No questions about that, it's attributed to a very trustworthy and reliable source:

But seriously, they don't even dare to name the darn company, they must be shit scared of a lawsuit.

Oh, what's that bit in Yes Minister again?

REPORTER - How about attributing it to "sources close to the Minister".

HACKER - Hang on, I don't want everyone knowing it was me!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

New picture from the Black Panther premiere showing Lee bound to a wheelchair.

• Sad 1

I hope he lives a while, but it’s starting to look like his health is slowly in decline. Probably one for this year or next year...

I am not convinced that just using a wheel chair at a public event is evidence of his expected demise in the next 11 months. He looks relaxed and alert. I think he will last the year.

• Like 3

Hm. Maybe people shouldn’t be so bold about someone surviving the year. I think he’ll survive this hospitalization, but I have a really strong gut feeling he won’t see the year out...

EDIT: Would be quite ironic if he does turn out to be hit #2 though to prove a comment wrong...

I didn't think he was a goner this year, just look at my list - he's number 51. Just my luck. 

Can I send donations in like the sponsorship in the Hunger Games so he can survive - is that how this deathlist thing works? I'm gonna be unhappy if he passes and I'm not even interested in the marvel franchise. 

Discharged from hospital and "feeling great". Try again.

He was probably 100% fine and only at the hospital to try and play grabass with some nurses

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

He will not resist much longer. In my opinion, just a couple of months. 

I don't think you guys are appreciating how serious being rushed to the hospital at age 96 with an irregular heart beat is. I do hope however, he pulls through and lives for another 5 years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

I don't think you guys are appreciating how serious being rushed to the hospital at age 96 with an irregular heart beat is. I do hope however, he pulls through and lives for another 5 years.

Why 5 years? Why not 7 or 10?

On 2/2/2018 at 11:43, Mad Hatter2 said:

i mean yes...but isnt the point of this website to put people who we are thinking will die this year?