Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Bob Bryar

Bob Bryar, drummer with My Chemical Romance might be Bob Dier soon. He shrugged off the burns suffered making the most recent video, he's finding it harder to shrug off the gangrene that resulted, especially since it's gone into his blood making amputation of the infected a leg a futile gesture at this stage.

Thought I'd flag this 'un up and let the mods merge it with the dead drummers thread if and when he's - like - dead.

Panic over where Bob's concerned although a shuffle along to the end of the video shows him fleeing the flames and sustaining the burns that threatened his life. Observe the nonchalent way he flashes his burned leg, it wasn't so funny when it went septic.

It's on you tube.

It's odd how I never heard of thi s fellow before. I'm ussually quite up to date on all the current music trends. Any recent news about him?

As I said above, panic over. Recovered incredibly well after showing toughness to the point of suicidal stupidity as the burn went septic and infected his blood. All told, it's given him slightly more pulling power where the groupies are concerned, apparantly.

He's not gonna die, their records will keep selling so there's plenty of time for you to get up to speed with Bryar and his fellow Lords of EMO.