Crispy

Tony Blair

Hilary Clinton, who I just think at this place and time would make a depressing president and a target that could be manipulated by third world country natives.

Please give details.

Don't ask Banshees to give details, you may well regret the results...just let him ramble on his way. :)

Just some advice.

Not that I really care who the next UK prime minister will be, it is just I'm not up for many of the liberal runners in the United States such as Hilary Clinton, who I just think at this place and time would make a depressing president and a target that could be manipulated by third world country natives.

If somebody could put her in a card board box and mail her to London, I would pay for the mailing bill.

Let her be a prime minister, not the president of the United States. I'm all for Rudy Giuliani.

That's because you're a real man. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. :)

it would be faintly hilarious if Gordon Brown dropped dead before june 27

I presume the 'Brown Bread' headline has already been copywrited, just in case?

it would be faintly hilarious if Gordon Brown dropped dead before june 27

I presume the 'Brown Bread' headline has already been copywrited, just in case?

damn right it has!

Please give details.

At this time in the world after George W Bush who was highly ridiculed and disproved of the last thing we need is a dramatic change such as the first female president in history. I think we need a president who will clean up all the ruin and get the troops the hell out of Iraq. O and lower gas prices, and maybe decriminalize marijuana.

Please give details.

At this time in the world after George W Bush who was highly ridiculed and disproved of the last thing we need is a dramatic change such as the first female president in history. I think we need a president who will clean up all the ruin and get the troops the hell out of Iraq. O and lower gas prices, and maybe decriminalize marijuana.

...and why not? If you are going to be so narrow minded, please set out you reasons why people like Angela Merckel, for instance, should not be in charge of running a country.

Next you'll be saying the last thing the US needs is a Black president.

Oh and by the way you should check the "gas" prices in Europe. In fact both gas and petrol are more expensive over in Europe. At least it makes most of us think twice about stepping into a car that's guzzling petrol for its ludicrously over sized engine at an alarming rate and then belching out NOx, Sox and CO2 like they were going out of fashion just to go buy a pint of milk and a loaf of bread. (Is this the point where I put Hummers and SUVs in room 101?)

Back Down.

I have nothing against Barack Obama. And that's stone cold.

I feel the leader for America has one real trait, and that characteristic is experience. I wouldn't mind seeing Obama in the white house in say eight years, I just feel he has some kinks to learn and a couple more steps to walk before he earns such a position.

Hillary is married to a former president, I guess that I give her credit for such a very brave and influential approach, but I just don't see it. Unless you think Bill will really be the first man.

Sorry. I doubt it.

Back Down.

I have nothing against Barack Obama. And that's stone cold.

I feel the leader for America has one real trait, and that characteristic is experience. I wouldn't mind seeing Obama in the white house in say eight years, I just feel he has some kinks to learn and a couple more steps to walk before he earns such a position.

Hillary is married to a former president, I guess that I give her credit for such a very brave and influential approach, but I just don't see it. Unless you think Bill will really be the first man.

Sorry. I doubt it.

So I guess you're not a democrat :)

I'm very open to new ideas and most of all stem - cell research. But only under the circumstances that other lives will not be interrupted for those who have already lived. I believe research in that compartment could open a whole new door in science and could possibly heal certain cancer and diseases.

Legalization of weed would also be considered liberal thinking. I honestly don't see the difference if it is or if it is not. I don't consider myself under one party but more the less weighing and analyzing ideas from all sides.

...........I don't consider myself under one party but more the less weighing and analyzing ideas from all sides.

With that approach, have you considered moving to Switzerland? I can't think of anywhere else where you can 'pick and mix' in that way.

And thus we are mostly made hypocrites when we vote! :(

With that approach, have you considered moving to Switzerland? I can't think of anywhere else where you can 'pick and mix' in that way.

I'll never leave New York unless I'm going on vacation.

I take up views both liberal and conservative. I'll judge in the very end where my vote belongs, and usually in my mind it is clear before the time comes.

Tony Blair will leave office on the 27th June 2007.

Just thought I'd bring a smile to Josco's (and perhaps everyone elses) face.

Oh yesssssssssssssss

Smile_small.jpg

(Is this the point where I put Hummers and SUVs in room 101?)

I've done that already loads of times ages ago.

But feel free to do it again.

Tony Blair will leave office on the 27th June 2007.

Just thought I'd bring a smile to Josco's (and perhaps everyone elses) face.

Oh yesssssssssssssss

Smile_small.jpg

Looks like we use the same dentist... :)

I'm very open to new ideas and most of all stem - cell research. But only under the circumstances that other lives will not be interrupted for those who have already lived. I believe research in that compartment could open a whole new door in science and could possibly heal certain cancer and diseases.

Legalization of weed would also be considered liberal thinking. I honestly don't see the difference if it is or if it is not. I don't consider myself under one party but more the less weighing and analyzing ideas from all sides.

I'll never leave New York unless I'm going on vacation.

I take up views both liberal and conservative. I'll judge in the very end where my vote belongs, and usually in my mind it is clear before the time comes.

I'm beginning to sympathise with the Banshee, he's clearly suffering from Xenophobia or maybe he should pick a phobia that fits his state of mind from the list :(

I'm not afraid of strangers or foreigners at any degree and I plan to visit many places someday. 'To Die For' I have to admit this list is very impressive and I read every single phobia written.

I would enjoy it if other members could look through the list and state their opinion on what phobia I might have in real life. I came across a few that seemed familiar but nothing to scream about.

Never mind. I'm perfectly sane. I'll never be all there, I refuse to talk with the world besides The Kat, she hasn't helped me much so I guess that I'm all on my own.

Never mind. I'm perfectly sane. I'll never be all there, I refuse to talk with the world besides The Kat, she hasn't helped me much so I guess that I'm all on my own.

Possibly - Social Phobia- Fear of being evaluated negatively in social situations.

But from the tone of the above post I'd go with - Autophobia- Fear of being alone or of oneself. :)

I think Tony Blair will not die soon. I hope he can live long to make peace with all religion and countries. Maybe like Bill Clinton???

If he have disease like ADIS or cancer, then he can be in your Death List, but I think murdering him is not happening now, as he soon leaves the Prime Minister job. I read a few opages of this subject and i think British people don't like him too well, but in Europe we (many) (i live in England now, also) think he does a good job but is friends too close with George Bush (asshole).

I know nothing about Gordon Brown, sorry, but Tony Blair will live a long time. For old politican, he is a young man now.

Next stop the World Bank. Bit convenient, like, kicking the last gadgy out today.

High stress, low sleep, that ticking time-bomb in his chest- minor adjustments or not - might be fixing to play up a few years down the line.

I think Tony Blair will not die soon. I hope he can live long to make peace with all religion and countries. Maybe like Bill Clinton???

If he have disease like ADIS or cancer, then he can be in your Death List, but I think murdering him is not happening now, as he soon leaves the Prime Minister job. I read a few opages of this subject and i think British people don't like him too well, but in Europe we (many) (i live in England now, also) think he does a good job but is friends too close with George Bush (asshole).

I know nothing about Gordon Brown, sorry, but Tony Blair will live a long time. For old politican, he is a young man now.

Next time he is boating off the Bahamas he could allways do a Bob Maxwell over the side!

The next move, maybe. Might be hanging with a few people who are less than impressed with his track record, and in some dangerous places too. You know, the odd night kipping in the green zone. A long shot, for deadpickers, and snipers!

I was surprised that no-one picked up on this recent snippet of news to suggest that Tony Blair might have more to worry about than his own messianic peace crusade.

Once a target always a target?

• Like 1

I was surprised that no-one picked up on this recent snippet of news to suggest that Tony Blair might have more to worry about than his own messianic peace crusade.

Once a target always a target?

I must admit the thought crossed my mind that - well, best not go there ;)

• Like 1