Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Steven Adler

I couldn't find him listed anywhere, but I was thinking one longshot to consider would be former G'n'R drummer Steven Adler. He had two strokes back in 95 and also suffered a heart attack shortly afterwards.

Also he's never been able to really kick his drug habit.

I couldn't find him listed anywhere, but I was thinking one longshot to consider would be former G'n'R drummer Steven Adler. He had two strokes back in 95 and also suffered a heart attack shortly afterwards.

An excellent suggestion Phantom.

A Quote from the man on his official fan site;

Steven checked in to catch us up on the latest. He regrets that he was unable to appear withCinderella and Poison on July 1st. "I was very, very sick and I was in Mexico getting myself healthy" he explains. However, he says there is a very good possibility that they may yet appear on the aforementioned mega-tour.

That is the latest update from him posted in July, the forums on that site are full of fans posting about all the cancelled gigs due to his illness.

I could well see him overdosing anytime, a useful outside bet.

An excellent suggestion Phantom.

A Quote from the man on his official fan site;

Steven checked in to catch us up on the latest. He regrets that he was unable to appear withCinderella and Poison on July 1st. "I was very, very sick and I was in Mexico getting myself healthy" he explains. However, he says there is a very good possibility that they may yet appear on the aforementioned mega-tour.

That is the latest update from him posted in July, the forums on that site are full of fans posting about all the cancelled gigs due to his illness.

I could well see him overdosing anytime, a useful outside bet.

From popbitch:

From POPBITCH:

" Adler's appetite for destruction

Ex-drummer shows G n' R how to party

Guns n' Roses hit the headlines last week for their delayed London gigs, onstage oxygen tanks and much partying. But their behaviour had nothing on former drummer Steven Adler's recent UK tour with his new band Adler's Appetite. He was supported by rocker Adam Bomb who claims:

* Adler used to borrow Bomb's phone to call his mother, "screaming at her like a child" and accusing her of wanting him dead so she could get his money.

* Hurt his wrist when he tried to inject cocaine into it but completely missed the vein.

* Smoked crack at his gig at Camden Underworld, then offered a crew member 200 pounds to beat up the dealer to get more.

* Drank two bottles of Jagermeister every day.

* Got thrown out of a 24 hour Tesco superstore at 3am for refusing to wear shoes."

Pete Doherty eat your heart out. :P

Quick note to our mods - this update about Steve Adler still being in a mess further confirms my top fifty figures about his status. Can we please have the previous posts about him hived off into a thread all of his own with one of those "this is place to discuss ..."

[Done -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein