Dr Hackenslash

Gordon Brown

I think Brown's next near death experience will be a slaughtering in 2009

WOulD tHaT bE 27 tH MaY 2009 ???! :):P:crossbone:

In Brownium rectums omnus squidius dulce et decorum est pro patria mori = A load of bollocks in Latin with some squids, rectums and Wilfred Owen thrown in for good measure.

Damn just calculated that it's the 28th May that falls on a Thursday, I'll have to predict that he won't see the next general election instead.

In Brownium rectums omnus squidius dulce et decorum est pro patria mori = A load of bollocks in Latin with some squids, rectums and Wilfred Owen thrown in for good measure.

Damn just calculated that it's the 28th May that falls on a Thursday, I'll have to predict that he won't see the next general election instead.

:lol::lol::lol:

Class Monoclinic, absolute class!

Gordon Brown looks like a miserable jew.

His father was a presbyterian minister - so I suppose that makes sense.

If I'm not mistaken, it was down to Knox and his pals that Christmas was not an official celebration in Scotland from 1560 to 1958.

Guest Guest
Gordon Brown looks like a miserable jew. Maybe he should book himself a vacation.

you sound like a nazi!

:lol::lol::lol:

Class Monoclinic, absolute class!

Now I just have to repeat it every once in a while right?

I do take a passing interest in politics, but who the hell is Jacqui Smith?

Given her rapid promotion, she must be the one who has the only surviving copy of the supposedly-urban-mythical incriminating Gordon Brown university pictures.

Oh, and his real name is James Brown, but hey :)

:rip::lol::)

Class Lady G, thanks.

Macc Lads have at least one other fan hereabouts I'd wager; weren't they the band that recorded Fellatio Nell Son?

:rip::lol::)

Class Lady G, thanks.

Macc Lads have at least one other fan hereabouts I'd wager; weren't they the band that recorded Fellatio Nell Son?

They were indeed mpfc, one of my favourite bands, the only gig I've ever been to where the police were on the door.

Guest Guest
Oh, and his real name is James Brown, but hey :rip:

Is he not getting up like a sex machine??? :lol:

Guest Guest
I do take a passing interest in politics, but who the hell is Jacqui Smith?

shes da homo secretary dude :rip:

If anyone was holding on to the faint hope that Brown would see a return to traditional Labour values, this should disabuse them pretty quick. It's long and boring, but just dip into a paragraph at random and you'll generally find him making Blair look like Foot.

The next step is for him to order that double room with GWB and agree to the invasion of an 'axis' country. Sigh.

Gordon Brown can't see what's happening in the country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...mong-aides.html

Christ! Gordon Brown doesn't have much luck these days, does he?

Here we go, the Eden escape route is being rolled out...

...and on that note..

14135a.jpg

:flame:

When he was about to meet a line-up of war veterans recently, the former minister John Reid had to be moved out of the way because Gordon "would have confused him with a veteran", according to one aide.

I have that problem too, honest. Reid bears an uncanny resemblance to one of my grandads, a war veteran.

Gordon Brown can't see what's happening in the country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...mong-aides.html

If Blunkett rejoins the cabinet would that make it the blind leading the blind?

Certainly would put a new light on being considered politically directionless...

And maybe all this blather about where he lives - numbers 10, 11 and 12 at various times - is just a smokescreen for the fact he can't find his own front door.

Shame, I've been grudgingly impressed with his actions over the last fortnight, can't say I was much of a fan before then.

And maybe all this blather about where he lives - numbers 10, 11 and 12 at various times - is just a smokescreen for the fact he can't find his own front door.

Shame, I've been grudgingly impressed with his actions over the last fortnight, can't say I was much of a fan before then.

Well Dr James G Brown does have some prior experience in economics... after all he has a PhD in history.

Which leads me nicely onto asking any knowledgable politics buffs out there what I've long wanted to know... How much of "just a front man" is the Chancellor of the Exchequer? I used to naively assume it would be an accountant, economist or some form of mathematician at the helm (I suppose there has to be some use for an Oxbridge PPE) but this does not appear to be the case. So basically I want to know if John I can't remember what O-Levels I actually passed Major really did weald the calculator himself?

Merci d'avance!!!

Well, it has been a year or so since I last posted, and I have discovered many things since then. Such as the cross-dressing rumour, thrown in with a love of wearing nappies and riding a rocking horse, being a well-known rumour among the London media.

He was rather extravagant during his student days, it seems...

Is it just me, or whenever Gordo speaks does it look like he's about to cough up a fur ball at any minute?

Political death today!

Oh - nice one Hoon/Hewitt - you do have backbones then!

Can't wait for the day Brown is sent packing.

Come on down Alan Johnson!