IKYWN

Richard Hammond

Aye, I visited the pilot of the Yorkshire air ambulance the other day. He was out but it was okay....the butler let me in!

Edmonds confesses to '186mph drive'

He's obviously seen the positive press that "The Hamster" has been getting since his crash, and is thinking "hmm, as a fellow pint-sized celebrity I could do with a piece of that!"

However, I note that it says he is "under fire" for making the statement. Why? Do they think kids might try to emulate him? This is Noel Edmonds for Chrissake, not 50 Cent!!!

"A self-confessed car lover Edmonds also told readers that he had sex in a Range Rover, adding: "You can't say you love cars if you haven't ever made love in one." " - :sick:

"A self-confessed car lover Edmonds also told readers that he had sex in a Range Rover, adding: "You can't say you love cars if you haven't ever made love in one." " - :sick:

I'm not a car lover. I suppose one of the reasons for that is that I can't afford cars that are large enough to make love in comfortably.

regards,

Hein

I'm not a car lover. I suppose one of the reasons for that is that I can't afford cars that are large enough to make love in comfortably.

regards,

Hein

I'd recommend a Skoda Fellatio Estate.

It's either that you can't afford cars big enough to shag in or you're too big to shag in the cars you can afford. Edmonds, all five foot and a little bit of him, could probably manage it in a VW Beetle assuming he could find someone desperate enough to share it.

It's either that you can't afford cars big enough to shag in or you're too big to shag in the cars you can afford. Edmonds, all five foot and a little bit of him, could probably manage it in a VW Beetle assuming he could find someone desperate enough to share it.

I suspect he would end up having to shag the beetle (if it would have him).

Richard Hammond is - apparantly - reading a book. Mebbe it's Influx by JC Jones. I hear it's great. Plannin' on readin' it meself one day.

Been searching cyberspace in vain for the footage we all want to see. I know it was forwarded to accident investigators but does anyone else know if owt has - like - been secreted away and sold on for a few sheckles. I mean, now his making a miraculous recovery and that, it's not sick to want a look, like, eh?

Been searching cyberspace in vain for the footage we all want to see. I know it was forwarded to accident investigators but does anyone else know if owt has - like - been secreted away and sold on for a few sheckles. I mean, now his making a miraculous recovery and that, it's not sick to want a look, like, eh?

If he makes a good recovery it should appear on Top Gear with the lads slapping their thighs and roaring. But that won't seem quite the same.

I thought originally it might be safe because the BBC pay better than other organisations for support staff on television and also the accident enquiry has snagged the film. However, given the press coverage since the accident suggesting some of those filming Top Gear and others behind the scenes had serious safety worries it did strike me as possible that there'd be a leak, if only to shame the bosses into tightening up.

I'm guessing that a few of the camera operators, stuck in the rain on fairly low money, probably worry about an out of control car hitting them enough to leak some footage that shows the presenters in a poor light.

I'm guessing that a few of the camera operators, stuck in the rain on fairly low money, probably worry about an out of control car hitting them enough to leak some footage that shows the presenters in a poor light.

A BBC camera operator on "fairly low money" no such thing.

Richard Hammond is - apparantly - reading a book. Mebbe it's Influx by JC Jones. I hear it's great. Plannin' on readin' it meself one day.

Influx, Big bucks? Talk about JC Jones. Might soon be a big money making man. He should write horror books, Stephen King will soon be out of sight. :lol:

The fairly low money thing is relative I'll admit Tempus, ask a guy at Border TV in Carlisle and they'd laugh at BBC complaints.

On the other hand, you seldom meet a cameraperson who thinks they're paid well enough for the contribution they make. I think it's summat to do with hanging out with the likes of Clarkson and Hammon who command colassal cash comparitively speaking.

Re Influx, it's a hell of start. I hope JC churns out some more.

I can personally vouch for it's.....oh sh*t, aye, well it was worth the laugh, eh?

Guest Guest

The crash may be shown at the start of the new series of Top Gear later this month.

If the silly little sh*t had died would they still have shown it, I think not.

BBC hypocrites.

The crash may be shown at the start of the new series of Top Gear later this month.

If the silly little sh*t had died would they still have shown it, I think not.

BBC hypocrites.

I take it you like the BBC then .:skull:

If these idiots can't even spell Hamster, then I suspect it's not the genuine article. I doubt Richard would have been going that fast.

I think Top Gear should show the real crash and the Hampster in a toy car as well. I'll get onto them now.

The Beeb are finally putting the TV licence fee to good use, posting a clip of the crash on their website, right on the main page:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

How huge is Jerry Clarkson's head? It must have its own gravitational field.