IKYWN

Richard Hammond

Guest Member of the public

I don't need your 'hounourable' sensible reply thank you very much.

Who mentioned "honourable"? You are clearly a moron. Have a nice day and keep taking the tablets :)

Oh, and by the way Brian May and Roger Taylor *are* terrorists.

I think the medication you're on is starting to wear off if you think that. See? Your posts aren't even correct and you tell me where to go. I bet if you asked someone from the public who seems more normal, me or you, they definitely wouldn't say you. Who has an unhealthy appetite for death.

I think Alphonsin seems more normal than Bijou, who is quite clearly a freak.

Glad to have helped clear that up.

Just doin' my duty, ma'am,

Joe Public

Joe Public, eh?

More like Alphonsin fooling around again. :)

Joe Public, eh?

More like Alphonsin fooling around again. :)

Oddly, it wasn't me.

I now have a warm glow thinking that somebody thinks I'm normal. [Okay, okay, perhaps not normal as such, but more normal than Bijou].

What a lovely day B)

I hope he's ok.

And one thing. I find it pretty sick with you lot. 'Oh yeah, good find' and all this. I know this is a death theme forum but why on earth was this started in the first place? Are you all morbid people who live alone or something? Or do you have normal lives where you go to work, read the kids a story at night then come on here and talk about death? Talk about opposites.

And I only joined out of curiousty. I'm not a regular poster. The only things I do mention is how blunt you are with people's lives and when you blocked a topic of mine.

Is "WOOF" cockney for "POOF"

The British Land Speed record thing is a rumour by the looks of it. There were no timekeepers there although Hammond did total the car that set the record lent to him by the team, and driver, who hold it. I'd doubt a novice like him would be insurable for a record attempt.

Oh aye, and regarding the fighting in the posts above; SHUT UP OR YOU'LL WAKE RICHARD HAMMOND!

BBC News reporting serious brain injury as of 5 pm.

BBC News reporting serious brain injury.

Yeah, but I want to know about his condition *after* the crash...

Good spot but it's a bit early to tell. The regaining consciousness bit so quickly suggests he'll recover, perhaps not completely. As OoO and Lawro will tell you, there are a few people around who've had a lengthy sleep after piling up a car but recovered afterwards.

Cristiano da Matta, earlier this year.

Still recovering, not his former self yet, but likely to die anytime soon? No.

Same with Hammond, I hope. He'll be off our TV screens, magazine covers & newspaper columns for a while, but hopefully he'll be back - I like his infectious enthuiasm.

Shame it wasn't Quentin Wilson. :)

Or do you have normal lives where you go to work, read the kids a story at night then come on here and talk about death?

Stop following me!

BTW: Isn't it normal for hampsters in the wild to sleep from late September to late March? (arf)

Or do you have normal lives where you go to work, read the kids a story at night then come on here and talk about death?

Stop following me!

BTW: Isn't it normal for hampsters in the wild to sleep from late September to late March? (arf)

Hampsters? Do they come from Hampshire? :)

I'd like to think that Richard Hammond lives in a hamlet in Hampshire and sleeps in a hammock. He puts his dirty pants in a hamper, washes in his hammam, hammers a ham & spam bap home with haste then, perhaps, pats his pet hampster and goes out to attempt something silly at work.

Star Crossed

'The Hampster' is his nickname, so called because six foot four Clarkson towers 9 inches over him.

Guest Guest

You lot are sick f**ks and need to get proper lives than placing bets and commenting on people and when you want them to die.

this was an accident - and all you lot can think about is hoping he will die, or wishing it was another presenter-

All i wana say is you lot are complete cocks and are a disgrace to society.

Get a F*****g life and stop pissing about on your shitty little forum.

TOSSERS THE LOT OF YOU

Star Crossed

'The Hampster' is his nickname, so called because six foot four Clarkson towers 9 inches over him.

MPFC. I reckon the word you're looking for is hamster.

Guest Guest
You lot are sick f**ks and need to get proper lives than placing bets and commenting on people and when you want them to die.

this was an accident - and all you lot can think about is hoping he will die, or wishing it was another presenter-

TOSSERS THE LOT OF YOU

Not as sick as the doctors who are looking after him, I read that he's now in a stable condition

Sheesh, talk about putting him out with the horses. You'd have thought they would have tidied up his hospital room and cleared all the hay out

TOSSERS THE LOT OF YOU

So nice to get a ranter dropping by. Could you tell your friends about us? That is if you have any.

Guest Guest
So nice to get a ranter dropping by. Could you tell your friends about us? That is if you have any.

cry more emo fag

Guest Guest

What a sick sick forum. I see every benefit in discussing issues of death, it is after all a part of all our lives. However to take the piss out of people who are ill, and forcasting deathly outcomes for them is a disturbing behaviour.

The forum members here are all cretins of the lowest order, and deserve to be shot on sight. The best thing about the coffin chasers on this particular thread, is that nobody will care when they die, nobody at all.

Guest Guest

you really are a bunch of braindead,inbred dumbfucks are't you?

I presume you've never seen anyone die? or dying?

infact,i'd imagine you sh*t yourselves and cry for your mummy when you even see a dead body..lmfao!!

untill you all know what your talking about,do us all a favor and drop dead!

I'd say we share a fair bit of attitude with the Hamster and his fans. It seems to have been doctored now but ITN tonight pointed out that as of today the Top Gear official site was still running a joke in its copy that stated no series of the programme was complete without an attempt to kill Richard Hammond.

Dunno if we're the pot and Top Gear is the kettle or what.

Guest Guest

infact,i'd imagine you sh*t yourselves and cry for your mummy when you even see a dead body..lmfao!!

As if you know you retard!!!

cry more emo fag

I'm terribly sorry Guest, could you expand on the comment above? Are you referring to me as a emotional homosexual who should try and cry more? Either you are confused or I am. :bat:

Weird, I hadn't notice anyone say anything bad on this thread about Richard Hammond whatsoever, in fact people have mostly been wishing him well.

However, never let facts get in the way of a good rant, eh? Much easier to call us all sick f*cks or whatever than actually read what's been said.

I particularly like the variations of "you lot are all so insensitive about death etc., you all deserve to die a lonely painful death/be shot on sight/strung up" without even a hint of irony.

Personally, I like Top Gear and Brainiac, and even if I didn't I'd still wish him a speedy recovery. I'm sure someone will still manage to read what I've just written and interpret it as me wishing him dead or something.... :bat:

Guest John AKA Schism

Prey tell, what is wrong with inbreeding?

As for brain dead, in my case you might have a case :bat:.

As for the word "Dumbfucks" i can only persume you are from the good old U.S.Of A........ Pffffft.

Yes i watched both my Father then my Mother die all within six month's,Also as death goe's i served in the 3rd Royal Anglian reg, done my passing out @ Bassingbourn done 3 tours of Ireland a spell in Cyprus all by 1979.

Also when Maggie (aka teh BITCH) run us down teh south atlantic, we also ruffled a few feathers there.

So to answer your question....... yes ive seen a few dead people in my time, i do not weep it's life m8.

i pop in here every now and then because the people are great all like minded and no hang up's.

At the end of the day "each to there own" if you have a problem talking or speculating about death and other subjects like the one's discused on this forum, then please piss of and do everyone a great favour for i can't fathem why people like you find talking about death so taboo DEAL WITH IT failing that stop comming on a good forum like this KNOWING WHAT IT IS then acting all shocked.

keep up the good reading DL Members.

p.s a wee bit beered up please excuse the grammer not to good sobber either :)

Guest Guest
I'm terribly sorry Guest, could you expand on the comment above? Are you referring to me as a emotional homosexual who should try and cry more? Either you are confused or I am. :bat:

Is one trying to inform myself that the rather bluntly stated message one originally submitted onto the aforementioned bulletin board was not adequately ostensible?

Or is one candidly implying that through the use of over analyzing 4 simple words that the content of the memorandum can be dismissed?