Tempus Fugit

31. Louis Farrakhan

Hmm...I like it when some personalities declare their illness. Makes our job a lot easier. :angry:

Oops, I've just notice that Tempus mentioned him first in 'Ideas and Possibilities'.

I think he'd make a good pick for next year though so probably deserves his own thread.

When Farrakhan goes it would be interesting to see what Keith Ellison's (Democrat candidate for the 5th district of Minnesota for the House of Representatives) reactions are, especially as he's received a lot of flak from the press due to his past association with Farrakhan and The Nation of Islam

Farrakhan suffered from prostate cancer 8 years ago and it was believed to have been operated on successfully, but now it looks like it's returned.

I honestly won't be sad to see Farrakhan go, initially he appeared as one who wanted to promote racial equality and extinguish racism but has been long since exposed as a bigot and a hypocrit.

Farrakahn update

"...Doctors discovered an ulcer in Farrakhan's anal area during a visit to Cuba in March, but said his health was otherwise "near perfect," Farrakhan said in the letter...."

Farrakahn update

"...Doctors discovered an ulcer in Farrakhan's anal area during a visit to Cuba in March, but said his health was otherwise "near perfect," Farrakhan said in the letter...."

He's putting on a brave face....

Trivia time.....

Farrakhan was a calypso singer back in the 1950s and used the stage name The Charmer

Farrakahn update

regarding the anal ulcer, I'm waiting for him to publicly blame white and Jewish people for the new pain in his a$$.

I'm with Phantom, I won't be sad to see this person go and take his bigotry and hypocracy with him.

Just for a bit of fun, here's the Louis Farrakhan African Name Generator

From this day forward, you shall be known by all your brothers and sisters as:

Buckwheat

Shausha

As expected this name generator thing has me down as Mahamid - so that makes me Mahamid Ali - and if you what to pick a fight with me I take any one on.

Zaghawa

I guess I'm going to have to order new checks now.

Not sure if it matters to anyone, but all the sources I can find list Farrakhan as 73, and not 75 as proclaimed by the main page.

Not sure if it matters to anyone, but all the sources I can find list Farrakhan as 73, and not 75 as proclaimed by the main page.

If he is, in fact, 73 years old, then the front page should read "74" as the age listed on the front screen is the age the candidate will be on this year's birthday.

Wouldn't it just piss the hell out of 'ol Louie when he kicks it to find out God really is an omnipresent old white guy with a beard.

Even better knowing Louie will not be seeing much of him. :lol:

Louis Farrakhan has just undergone a 12 hour operation.

"No other details were released, and the office of Farrakhan's chief of staff declined to reveal the nature of the surgery or where it was performed."

12 hours! The surgeon's car might have got clamped. :)

Could be the first success of 2007!

:skull:

Louie Louie, oh no

Me gotta go

Aye-yi-yi-yi, I said

Louie Louie, oh baby

Me gotta go

Didn't Lou Rawls die on Jan 7th last year? How apt if this Lou were to die exactly one year on!

That being the case, Lou Reed should get the no. 1 spot for the 2008 list :skull:

• Like 1