Sign in to follow this  
Schism

Joe Walsh

I see a dvd the other night, it was the Eagles playing in Australia.

I was shocked to see Joe Walsh, such a great tallent but alas did not look to clever.

Just curious, has any one heard anything bout his health of late I have done teh Google thing but have not found out to much, but in the 14 yrs since i see him last perform he looked a wee bit worst for wear.

This guy Joe Walsh seems to be a rock guitarist for the Eagles. I was scrolling his biography and I did not find any serious health problems. I think the whole band is alive. That's something you don't see in Rock N Roll.

I believe, by his own admission, he was a smoker who drank ........... or drinker that smoked. Membership of the James Gang was, in itself, a risk though it was Jesse what took the bullets.

I was hangin' with that 'whispering Bob' Harris a few years ago. You know, the way you do. He told me some stories about Walsh's olympian coke habit. The man has cleaned up considerably since those days and values his health, or what's left of it. What you're looking at is the end result of twenty years hard partying. He wasn't kidding with lines like; 'It's hard to leave when you can't find the door.'

The end result is that Walsh's health has taken a hammering and he's not likely to recover to the point where he might run marathons one day. However, he looks worn out but still manages a fairly healthy life. Or so I'm told.

I was hangin' with that 'whispering Bob' Harris a few years ago. You know, the way you do. He told me some stories about Walsh's olympian coke habit. The man has cleaned up considerably since those days and values his health, or what's left of it. What you're looking at is the end result of twenty years hard partying. He wasn't kidding with lines like; 'It's hard to leave when you can't find the door.'

The end result is that Walsh's health has taken a hammering and he's not likely to recover to the point where he might run marathons one day. However, he looks worn out but still manages a fairly healthy life. Or so I'm told.

Dammit, man. You and pulphack are living the dream. If you see Whisperin' again, tell him I want a CD of Appletree Theatre.