maryportfuncity

Suicidal Celebs

Lately saw the movie 'The Flying Scotsman' about Graham Obree, sometime world record holder and a bi-polar case who once hung himself with some well-rotted rope in a Scots forest only to come crashing down none too much worse. He's now - apparently - preparing a bid on the world veterans one hour record, aged 42.

Excitable and non-too-stable boy, you never know....

• Like 1

what happens if one of our deathlist 2008 decides to bite the bullet and pop him/herself off. :skull:

what happens if one of our deathlist 2008 decides to bite the bullet and pop him/herself off. :skull:

Nowt, unless they're famous enough to warrant press coverage and some of us are smart enough to pick them in a deadpool ahead of time.

Obviously, as bishop of Carlisle I would qualify for an obit, feeling pretty chipper of late though. Might even put in for Ian Cundy's job soon.

• Like 1

Obviously, as bishop of Carlisle I would qualify for an obit.

\insert bashing joke here.

Andy Kershaw in meltdown. I used to rate this tosser but his dark side is, well, dark on this evidence. He looks well rough too.

Andy Kershaw in meltdown. I used to rate this tosser but his dark side is, well, dark on this evidence. He looks well rough too.

I think he played the Bhundu Boys once too often and snapped... ;)

Red tops reporting today that Steve O - bi-polar basket-case loved by fans of 'Jackass' - is on suicide watch in the same clinic once frequented by Owen Wilson.

Red tops reporting today that Steve O - bi-polar basket-case loved by fans of 'Jackass' - is on suicide watch in the same clinic once frequented by Owen Wilson.

He also had cocaine in his possession but when you are a prime contributer on a show like Jackass it's not the biggest shocker ever. Personally, I've seen the show before but it was never my first choice. I've always been under the impression 1\3 of the guys on the show were flaming. Anyway, you don't want to kill yourself. It's not a winning situation. If you are conscious, try to stay here and live like a legend. That's what I say.

Sacked Sun-slated social services supremo scapegoat Sharon Shoesmith supposedly suicidal.

Apparent 'cry for help' suicide stylee bid from Andrew George, hubby of nursery paedo scum, Vanessa.

Hardly a celeb, but in there with John Hogan as bankable points wise in deadpools that count news reports of successful suicide bids.

A brief look at some of Britain's braintrust currently discussing Jon Venables on Twitter makes me wonder whether David Calvert may be one to consider here.

President of Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas has apparently killed himself.

Re the suicidal Daily Mailer

Sometimes, I think it would be easier not to be. Not to be dead. I have two children, I can’t leave them. But just to stop, you know. To not exist for a while. Sometimes, not existing, that would be really nice."

She could, like, move to Rochdale.........nobody in charge gives a f*** about them, right?

It is interesting to note that his younger sister committed suicide in 2001 after suffering from depression too.

There are still two or three siblings left... :huh:

It is interesting to note that his younger sister committed suicide in 2001 after suffering from depression too.

There are still two or three siblings left... :huh:

They'll probably just go out and get stoned instead.

How could a man be depressed with this cheeky chappy for a father?

shah-sized.jpg

Given his history of attempted suicide I guess Graham Obree belongs here rather than the cycling thread. For those not too bothered about following the link he has finally come out as gay. Having come from a background where being dead was considered a better option than being gay.

So, this revelation might - if anything - reduce the living a lie stress and make him a less likely self-offer.

One for the more refined members of the forum, former owner of the world's largest breasts Sheyla Hershey, who sported a pair of MMMs until recently, tried to kill herself two weeks ago and has only just come out of a coma. She currently has a set of KKK tits. Insert your own "Nick Griffin and Jade Goody" gags here.

Finding Sheyla lifeless on their bedroom floor Derek performed CPR

Even with the reduction, that can't be for the faint-hearted.

Duncan Bannatyne thinks this is a very nice life, but just not for him: he's out.

(note: hasn't actually killed himself or attempted suicide at press time)

• Like 1