201 replies to this topic

#1 DevonDeathTrip

DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4560 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:38 AM

Continuing my theme of ill dictators, this article implies that all is not well for Kim Jong-Il, North Korea's leader.

"According to intelligence information, the 64-year-old leader from the reclusive states is suffering from diabetes and other medical problems involving his kidney and liver. "

What have the Americans been putting in his tea? :skull:

I thought I might start a thread called "Il ill?". That's just my two guineas worth.

They may beg, they may plead, they may argue with my logic

And mention all the things I'll lose that really have no value

In the end they will surely know, I wasn't born to follow

#2 football_fan

football_fan

I have no life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2617 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:55 AM

Continuing my theme of ill dictators, this article implies that all is not well for Kim Jong-Il, North Korea's leader.

"According to intelligence information, the 64-year-old leader from the reclusive states is suffering from diabetes and other medical problems involving his kidney and liver. "

What have the Americans been putting in his tea? :banghead:

I thought I might start a thread called "Il ill?". That's just my two guineas worth.

Thanks for the info. It definitely does not sound good for him.
"A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer". <br />- Robert Frost

#3 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7464 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 05:45 PM

With the nuclear test carried out today, has the 'rogue state' signed
it's own death warrant or is this just sabre-rattling by a desperate
leader of a poor country.

Will the US or China take executive action?

"I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille."

Gene Wilder (1933-2016) as "the Waco Kid", Blazing Saddles (1974)

#4 Gunjaman5000

Gunjaman5000

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:15 PM

They should send in a crack team of barbers.

Posted Image

It looks like they tested the bomb in his hair.
They burned the mother down.

#5 Godot

Godot

In a minute

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3860 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:24 PM

They should send in a crack team of barbers.

Posted Image

It looks like they tested the bomb in his hair.

I see he shops at Primark.
Ring down the curtain, the farce is over

#6 football_fan

football_fan

I have no life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2617 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:36 PM

The US government may seek criminal charges against Kim Jong-il for allegedly printing US conterfeit currency, according to the Korea Times.

Kim Jong-il May Face US Criminal Charge: Report

WASHINGTON (Yonhap) _ The United States may seek criminal charges against North Korea's top leader Kim Jong-il, which may explain why U.S. officials have become more sensitive about supporting allegations against Pyongyang with legal evidence, senior congressional researchers said in a report Friday.

The authors of the Congressional Research Service (CRS) report, Raphael Perl and Dick Nanto, estimated at least $45 million of fake American money, mostly $100 bills called "supernotes" for their near-authenticity, are in circulation around the world today.
"A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer". <br />- Robert Frost

#7 Star Crossed

Star Crossed

Assassin

• Members
  • 997 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 06:45 PM

According to US untelligence, Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be on the verge of death from those same ailments about 5 years ago, wasn't he? And I think they pronounced something similar about Fidel Castro back in the 80s.

I wish the US would issue a statement that I'm about to die of renal failure and diabetes. That diagnosis seems to be gold-standard precursor to a vigorous and belligerent old age these days.

George Bush:

'The North Korean regime remains one of the world's leading proliferators of missile technology, including transfers to Iran and Syria,'

The United States remains the leading global proliferator of missile technology, including transfers to Israel and Britain.
A lesson from history.
Tdonkleys snakc on Cnocolate and Cumcumber
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid
'Patience is the support of weakness; impatience the ruin of strength'

#8 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • 7464 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 07:59 PM

According to US untelligence, Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be on the verge of death from those same ailments about 5 years ago, wasn't he? And I think they pronounced something similar about Fidel Castro back in the 80s.

I wish the US would issue a statement that I'm about to die of renal failure and diabetes. That diagnosis seems to be gold-standard precursor to a vigorous and belligerent old age these days.

Probably the US government are trying to outfox the Death List with disinformation for some reason or other....

#9 Magere Hein

Magere Hein

MH: normal field

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6155 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:24 AM

Probably the US government are trying to outfox the Death List with disinformation for some reason or other....

I suppose they're jealous because we have better intelligence.

regards,
Hein

DDP 2016 team The Grey Horde (3/20): Sister Wendy, Belmondo, Bettencourt, Crowe joker.gif, Feek, Ford, Glenn, Gorbachev, Rev Graham, Kissinger, Kohl, Leonov, Madoff, Mugabe, Mushatt Jones, O'Connor, Li , Tereshkova, van der Westhuizen, Yeager
DDP 2016 theme team Minions of Xuleneb (0/20): Albert II, Andriessen, Beatrix, Bernhard, Bloembergen, Brokken, Ceulemans, de Jong, Eyskens, Grönloh, Haitink, van 't Hek, Janssen, Jean I, Krebbers, Ricksen joker.gif, Rijvers, Santer, Thielemans, Veltman
DDP 2016 theme team Next slide, please (1/20): Attenborough, Blakemore, Bodmer, Close, Conway Morris, Dawkins, Greenfield, Longair, Meurig Thomas, Morris joker.gif, Graham-Smith, Hewish, Krebs, Phillips, Rothwell, Stewart, Sulston, Wolff, Wolpert, Zeeman

Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.

#10 Dr Hackenslash

Dr Hackenslash

Assassin

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:44 PM

Apparently the test was a dud.

Interesting to see how much of a dud, but it's hard to determine when the explosion is underground.

#11 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • 7464 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:44 PM

This is an attempt to end this Paul Hunter nonsense by shuffling the topic out of sight.......

Kim Jong-Il - Silly Billy!

#12 Guest_Guest_Miller_*_*

Guest_Guest_Miller_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:46 PM

Nice to see he has updated his 1960's NHS glasses to a 1980's pair.

#13 Star Crossed

Star Crossed

Assassin

• Members
  • 997 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:58 PM

Interesting to see how much of a dud, but it's hard to determine when the explosion is underground.

A 3.5-on-the-Richter-scale dud. That's either a small thermonuclear weapon, or enough HMX to compress the core of a gigantic thermonuclear weapon that, thankfully, failed to detonate. I don't see this as a fake, even if western media tries to portray it as such. We'll find out (maybe) in the next few days when trace radiation leaks from the site (or not).

Edit: If it was a nuclear explosion, maybe we should ask the North Koreans if they could help us bury the Paul Hunter thread?
A lesson from history.
"El hombre es dueño de su silencio, pero prisionero de sus palabras" - Argentinian proverb.
"Maybe they filmed the poltergeist on a cursed children berialground without knowing it." - Vaagheid

#14 Dr Hackenslash

Dr Hackenslash

Assassin

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:01 PM

A 3.5-on-the-Richter-scale dud. That's either a small thermonuclear weapon, or enough HMX to compress the core of a gigantic thermonuclear weapon that, thankfully, failed to detonate. I don't see this as a fake, even if western media tries to portray it as such. We'll find out (maybe) in the next few days when trace radiation leaks from the site (or not).

The top estimate is 15kt - about the same as Hiroshima. We're talking very small atomic.

Compare that to Russia's biggest ever hydrogen test - 57-odd MT :o

#15 The Pooka

The Pooka

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:08 PM

The top estimate is 15kt - about the same as Hiroshima. We're talking very small atomic.

I doubt whether the Whitehouse will be quivering with fear tonight.

#16 Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit

Twunt Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3967 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:11 PM

I doubt whether the Whitehouse will be quivering with fear tonight.

No indeed not, the President will be well Cloistered in the event of trouble.

#17 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • 7464 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:53 PM

According to Prison Planet, the Neocons want to play down the Korean 'bomb' and call it
a dud because this seriously compromises their agenda to bomb Iran, or something like that...

If true, that means this provocative act has f**ked up US Foreign policy, so things might
not be so bad after all... :o

#18 Star Crossed

Star Crossed

Assassin

• Members
  • 997 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:56 PM

A 3.5-on-the-...radiation leaks from the site (or not).

Great point Dr H; worth a link I think. Tsar Bomba The stats on the sheer scale of this explosion are mind-boggling. It's the bomb equivalent of a George Best thread, wrapped tightly in an Emlyn Hughes thread, encased in a Paul Hunter thread shell and detonated with a Taufa' thread charge. In the open air.
A lesson from history.

#19 themaninblack

themaninblack

Pun Plunderer

• Members
  • 7464 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:05 PM

Remind me not to go to Novaya Zemlya for my holidays for next 5000 years.... :o

#20 DevonDeathTrip

DevonDeathTrip

Tractor Eater

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4560 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:14 AM

According to recent reports, Kim Jong Il's health has deteriorated.

They may beg, they may plead, they may argue with my logic

And mention all the things I'll lose that really have no value

In the end they will surely know, I wasn't born to follow

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users