DevonDeathTrip

Kim Jong-Il

Speculation over who is to succeed Kim.

He can't be too well then...

I reckon he'll go on for a few years yet to be honest.. although that US intelligence report suggesting his oldest son is to take over is absolute rubbish.. it has as much truth in it as their report that Saddam Hussein had weapons of..... anyway, the Korean and Chinese press always seem to be closest when it comes to Jong-il so if his successor is to be one of his three sons, I would probably go for his youngest son.. who's never been seen in public and who there are no known images of.... :rolleyes:

The Great Leader is 67 today, and it looks as if his birthday may quite literally go with a bang, with the imminent test firing of a new long-range missile. How the other half live...

From a health point of view, the Chinese special envoy who 'met' Kim Jong-il in January (over a liquid lunch it would seem) has moved to quash reports that the Dear Leader has undergone recent brain surgery, whilst also adding,

Kim's left hand was neither paralyzed nor swollen, and when we shook hands, I could feel the power in his right hand.

Now maybe something's been lost in translation but it sounds more like he met Mr Han out of Enter the Dragon than Kim Jong-il.

The Great Leader is 67 today, and it looks as if his birthday may quite literally go with a bang, with the imminent test firing of a new long-range missile. How the other half live...

From a health point of view, the Chinese special envoy who 'met' Kim Jong-il in January (over a liquid lunch it would seem) has moved to quash reports that the Dear Leader has undergone recent brain surgery, whilst also adding,

Kim's left hand was neither paralyzed nor swollen, and when we shook hands, I could feel the power in his right hand.

Now maybe something's been lost in translation but it sounds more like he met Mr Han out of Enter the Dragon then Kim Jong-il.

Rasky, I dont care who you are, old member or new.

That was as funny as f**k.

A stonking post Sir. :rolleyes:

Now maybe something's been lost in translation but it sounds more like he met Mr Han out of Enter the Dragon then Kim Jong-il.

Rasky, I dont care who you are, old member or new.

That was as funny as f**k.

A stonking post Sir. :rolleyes:

Banshees feels the power in his own right hand most days, I'll wager.

Oh Lardy, what a shot!

Oh Lardy, what a shot!

It was an open goal, mate, I couldn't miss.

Banshees feels the power in his own right hand most days, I'll wager.

LB, how can you suddenly introduce BS into a forum dedicated to an isolated, stunted, megalomaniacal imbecile?

(In hindsight, that was rhetorial.)

N. Korea doesn't seem to follow the New World Order, so her leadership is under threat. :)

He has named his heir.

A sign that he is on his last legs? He certainly seems keen on going with a bang...

He has named his heir.

A sign that he is on his last legs? He certainly seems keen on going with a bang...

G'day forumers

I shudder to think the chances are there will be some sort of nuclear accident which will take out both Kim Jong-il and a large portion of his country.

Even by North Korean standards I hope they know what they are playing with. :P

Guest Guest

Dear leader looks like a frail old woman.

I would still give him another year or two at least though.

He's planning to bring the moon to North Korea in 2015.....

:P

Although at the rate he's going it may not be long before someone helps him shuffle off this mortal coil.

Health Rapidly Deteriorating....according to the impartial South Korean press.

......an attempt to sell newspapers by exploiting our fascination with celebrity illnesses/deaths.

Aye, we should be ashamed of ourselves.

Of course, unlike the others above (sans Fidel Castro), I am actually honestly anxiously awaiting the death of Kim Jong il.

Do I detect a succeptibility to political propaganda here? Possibly something you read in the impartial USA press?

Frail Kim Jong-il 'may only have months to live'

"He does not have all that much longer to live and my sources say the doctors' diagnosis is that he will die before the end of the year," Professor Toshimitsu Shigemura, an expert on North Korean affairs at Waseda University, told the Daily Telegraph.

Now diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, according to the China Daily.

Frail Kim Jong-il 'may only have months to live'

"He does not have all that much longer to live and my sources say the doctors' diagnosis is that he will die before the end of the year," Professor Toshimitsu Shigemura, an expert on North Korean affairs at Waseda University, told the Daily Telegraph.

Can't think why I've never put him on my 700 name list? And now that I did the other day he went straight in at my number 10. Then we get this news about his pancreatis and I've had to lift him to 5th position. If he makes next year with all this news then I'll be suprised, but with my antisipation for an early stack of points in 2010.

If he makes next year with all this news then I'll be suprised, but with my antisipation for an early stack of points in 2010.

Some of us will be happy with late 2009 points... :crossbone:

Hopefully he'll hang on till 2010.

The stories have been so conflicting about him, that's I left him off my DDP for this year...

The only thing i'm worried about is he has nothing to lose now he might start a war,he might think feck it im going to die might as well take everyone with me. He seems like that sort of guy, you know a psycho.

Not long now i think he might already be dead or close to death ,they are preparing a this is your life north korea style show. A big red book would be ironic as well.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle6716638.ece

its looking more than likely he will die this year.