DevonDeathTrip

Kim Jong-Il

hahaha..i didnt jnow that kim tae woo has interest in yuri..hehe..

he want her to be his younger sister and he put her pic in his cabinet...haha..so cute...

thanks for the translation....

he want her to be his younger sister and he put her pic in his cabinet...haha..so cute...

Any chance you could translate this for an English speaking audience?

Any chance you could translate this for an English speaking audience?

I believe our new member is referring to the pop singer Kim Tae Woo (A Korean version of Robbie Williams, so I am led to believe) and his presumably platonic affection for Kown Yuri a female singer who Mr Woo feels would be his ideal younger sister.

Quite what this has to do with Kim Jong-Il's deteriorating health, I am not sure.

Guest Kreze1

why cant the old sick feck die already

Because - like the rest of us - he's desperate to see if Sven leaves Notts County to manage North Korea.

It may be a race to see if the ravages of age (and a less than stellar kharmic life) will win over .45 caliber lead poisoning from the "inner sanctum". If anyone screams out "Kill Me" more than the Dear Leader, perhaps Robert Mugabe is the only near competitor.

34631_613349940012_37103877_36191301_3866844_n.jpg

Well. At least it's brief.

Any clues within as to when he'll buy the Patriotic and Revolutionary Farm, or pop his Great and Innovative Clogs?

34631_613349940012_37103877_36191301_3866844_n.jpg

Well. At least it's brief.

Any clues within as to when he'll buy the Patriotic and Revolutionary Farm, or pop his Great and Innovative Clogs?

Any clues as to why it is in English, if it for use in (presumably Korean) schools?

I can't answer that question but has been immortalised as speculation grows about his mortality

The unfurling of glorious statues usually means that a dictator is on his last legs right?

Kim%20Jong%20Il.jpg

pucker up!

I can't answer that question but has been immortalised as speculation grows about his mortality

The unfurling of glorious statues usually means that a dictator is on his last legs right?

Kim%20Jong%20Il.jpg

pucker up!

Speaking of legs, what is wrong with this picture with Kim Jong-il at front and center? Can you see it? kim_stroke_02.jpg

Answer is here.

Kim Jong-il has abruptly pulled out of an eagerly anticipated public appearance, in which he was supposed to have announced that his son Kim Jong Un would succeed him. This has fulled rumours that his pancreatic cancer/diabetes/kidney malfunction/strokes/spontaneous combustions/possibly might have caused a further recent deterioration his health.

Nothing to Envy true life accounts of life in the paradise presided over by the Dear Leader.

Meant to post this earlier, highly recommended, had to fight the Voice of Young Maryport and his elder brother for the chance to read it. It's certainly provoked intense debate at MPFC Towers.

Kim Jong-il has abruptly pulled out of an eagerly anticipated public appearance, in which he was supposed to have announced that his son Kim Jong Un would succeed him. This has fulled rumours that his pancreatic cancer/diabetes/kidney malfunction/strokes/spontaneous combustions/possibly might have caused a further recent deterioration his health.

About fucking time if you ask me.

Im getting pig sick of him moderating this forum.

The sooner he fucks off and dies the better!

It's sobering to think that the CIA and other intelligence agencies are pouring over pictorial evidence of the man's health every bit as much and maybe more (impossible) than we do here. They should recruit RA (if they haven't done so already).

It's sobering to think that the CIA and other intelligence agencies are pouring over pictorial evidence of the man's health every bit as much and maybe more (impossible) than we do here. They should recruit RA (if they haven't done so already).

Laughing my socks off!

Working for the CIA? Me? No!

But there seems to be a lack of work round these parts - may very well have to brush up on this idea.

I'll let you in on a story...

... Went to Washington in 2003, with the then soon to be Mrs Rotten. We were due to watch Cowboys vs Redskins but Washington for me is like my sort of tinsel town 'cus I like politics. Took a late Friday night stroll past the front of the White House and noted a number of sentry post stations with blackout glass - being night I could just notice a Marine inside and I gave him a military salute as I went past.

Nice to have him salute me back.

So I then go a bit further on, up to a side entrance and ask one of the agents "Is President Bush in?" and he said he was. Now that's unusual... 'cus I was led to believe he would be back at the ranch or up at Camp David for the weekend.

Next morning before we switch on the TV, my mum phones me to tell me that they have got Saddam.

Ding-Dong!

Doubtless a few of us have heard the news reports this morning about a very rare meeting of the party to line up the succession in North Korea. KJi's dad did the same, lining up our man a few years before he took over. The Dear Leader was seen off by a sudden and massive heart attack, aged 82, during a period of intense negotiations about the nuclear ambitions of North Korea. Given the stroke, high-blood-pressure, rumours it may be circulation problems that eventually see out KJi. And once they agree the succession the proverbial writing is on the wall.

KJI was looking decidedly (read: disappointingly) sprightly on the BBC today.

His lad (and heir) looks a right biff though.

BBC clip referred to above. DR is right; the young 'un is clearly no stranger to a snack.

Nothing to Envy true life accounts of life in the paradise presided over by the Dear Leader.

Meant to post this earlier, highly recommended, had to fight the Voice of Young Maryport and his elder brother for the chance to read it. It's certainly provoked intense debate at MPFC Towers.

Thanks for the tip MPFC! I've just finished Nothing To Envy and would concur it's a brilliant piece of work. It was a bit like post-apocalyptic fiction without the apocalypse...or the fiction for that matter :P....anyway, it was gripping stuff. There were some especially vivid descriptions of the effects of food deprivation and starvation, I felt hungry the whole way through.

Cheers DDT

The entire MPFC clan, kids and parents has read it out of choice. I mean, we all read Thomas the Tank Engine and the like, back in the day, but you know what I mean.

Truly a great work and the post-apocalyptic allusion you make is the best description I've seen of the book.

Il un and un un filmed at mass rally. The oldster is still showing signs of paralysis on his left side after the alleged stroke. But doesn't look quite ready for a point-scoring death this year.