honez

Jimmy Savile

Ok, I get the fabulous TV star but Im hoping we aint talking about Lesley Judd here for the other one, dear GOD not wonderful Lesley!!!!!

A little bit later, LFN. Let's just say Duncan was not the only one who was daring...

??? We cant be talking about St Peter, surely? Then again... :ph34r:

I thought it was ''Green is the colour''............

Now you mention it, I think you're right! Dirty slag.

Ok, I get the fabulous TV star but Im hoping we aint talking about Lesley Judd here for the other one, dear GOD not wonderful Lesley!!!!!

A little bit later, LFN. Let's just say Duncan was not the only one who was daring...

Ah, thats more plausible. She once went down on Mike Smiths Chopper.....................

Ah, thats more plausible. She once went down on Mike Smiths Chopper.....................

I'll bet she rimmed Pip Schofield as well.

Thats an awful thought. Im only glad that SC isnt here to read your utter filth and berate you! :)

In saying that, I wonder if she has ever had a nibble on Patrick Moores nutsack? :lol:

Thats an awful thought. Im only glad that SC isnt here to read your utter filth and berate you! :)

In saying that, I wonder if she has ever had a nibble on Patrick Moores nutsack? :lol:

I don't know, but I've felched Gordon the Gopher.

Oh, and apparently, after sharing this conversation with my betrothed, he reckons I've also 'saddle-bagged Mark Curry'. As if I would do that to a ginger.

the blokes not been dead a year,its not right,but it may explain why he lived in that hospital

I remember when I was 13 or so and my older sister speculated that Schofield "slept his way to the top". I naively thought there was a surprising amount of women in top positions at the BBC! :blink:

women in top positions

Fnarrr fnarrr :P

I remember when I was 13 or so and my older sister speculated that Schofield "slept his way to the top". I naively thought there was a surprising amount of women in top positions at the BBC! :blink:

If you consider the top to be presenting This Morning!

Guest Guest

The accusation

His Nephew defends

Should make a very interesting programme.

Well Esther Rancid Rantzen has just been on the ITN News and, as far as she is concerned, Saville has been nailed. The End.

Strangely, the nephew is highly critical that such accusations were not levied at Sir Jim while he was still alive and fiddling.

Well apparently they were matey, in 2007 when a complaint to the Police was made and the Police decided that Uncle Jim, fundraiser extrodinaire couldnt have possibly played the pink oboe on some poor underaged wretch......... :rolleyes:

I reckon his nephew is as big a c**t as his Uncle, actually.

has Esther Ranting never heard of Habeus Corpsus?

Let's face it, it would be a major surprise if he wasn't found to be a paedo!

Let's face it, it would be a major surprise if he wasn't found to be a paedo!

So why's it only coming up now, and why in the past have the allegations of sexual misconduct been confined to him being overly familiar with his elderly relatives?

I don't know if anyone else remembers this but when he was on BBC HIGNFY they made a joke about jimmy savile being a peado . If the BBC knew and kept quiet they should be investigated . Also if savile was doing it outside BBC headquarters how many others were doing it and are well known?

I think savile is the tip of the iceberg .

I don't know if anyone else remembers this but when he was on BBC HIGNFY they made a joke about jimmy savile being a peado . If the BBC knew and kept quiet they should be investigated . Also if savile was doing it outside BBC headquarters how many others were doing it and are well known?

Whoa whoa whoa! Take it easy, let's not start a witch hunt here

Whoa whoa whoa! Take it easy, let's not start a witch hunt here

Kids being abused isn't something to take lightly , but I'm just speculating at this point in time. But its clear he was abusing in plain sight and it was the worst kept secret . Why didn't anyone do anything about it?

One reason is because he raised millions for charity, and is said to have threatened to withdraw it should moves be made to curtail his other activities. Other allegations are that he procured children and teenagers for other high-profile perverts who were perhaps well-placed to ensure that investigations into his behaviour were stopped.

In view of all this, would it be fair to assume that the "legendary" internet hoax pertaining to his alleged mauling by Paul Merton on "Have I got news for you" was either A ) Accurate B ) Partially accurate or C ) Horseshit but instigated by person(s) that wished to expose his "activities" consequently priming the public for his inevitable future outing?

Just wondering, like.

Yours

LFN Cynical Barsteward Esq.

PS: Anybody know if any Channel is going to do the deed on " Aunt Sally" Ya know........Fecal implications and suchlike.

PPS: I aint naming her.

Scat's not illegal though is it? As for the Blue Peter presenter, my brother reckons he's had her but I've no idea if a snooker table was involved.

In view of all this, would it be fair to assume that the "legendary" internet hoax pertaining to his alleged mauling by Paul Merton on "Have I got news for you" was either A ) Accurate B ) Partially accurate or C ) Horseshit but instigated by person(s) that wished to expose his "activities" consequently priming the public for his inevitable future outing?

Just wondering, like.

Yours

LFN Cynical Barsteward Esq.

PS: Anybody know if any Channel is going to do the deed on " Aunt Sally" Ya know........Fecal implications and suchlike.

PPS: I aint naming her.

Scat's not illegal though is it? As for the Blue Peter presenter, my brother reckons he's had her but I've no idea if a snooker table was involved.

Very true Handy though, to be fair, you wouldnt want it on your CV for the perusal of the media if you were a bit famous.

Its thanks to you that I was actually made aware of that Scat rumour and, as a consequence,it had me trawling the WWW to find many juicy rumours pertaining to the famous.

Such gossip, such rumour, such utter filth!!!!!

Fanks Handy!!!! :)

Makes you wonder just how many other tv celebs that we watched on a regular basis was kiddy fiddlers.

Makes you wonder just how many other tv celebs that we watched on a regular basis was kiddy fiddlers.

Arthur Mullard raped his own daughter. That's why he never had his own episode of "This Is Your Life". Trufax.

Arthur Mullard raped his own daughter. That's why he never had his own episode of "This Is Your Life". Trufax.

I'd heard something about it, But never read it until just now.

I still shudder at his TOTP appearance with Hilda Baker..............the choice of song is now explained though.

If only some c*** had split on Saville years ago; there might have been the evidence to jail him!

I'd heard something about it, But never read it until just now.

A lot harder to get away with that sort of thing nowadays you'd imagine