honez

Jimmy Savile

Jimmy savile's former driver has been found dead , after being charged and failing to turn up for court.

http://news.sky.com/...mith-found-dead

I suspected one of these people would kill themselves , but I thought rolf would of been the one to top himself.

Dead men don't tell no tales, either that or he is a coward.

I don't think this guy was Savile's driver, this is somebody else. It says in the report that this case was unconnected to Savile.

Jimmy savile's former driver has been found dead , after being charged and failing to turn up for court.

http://news.sky.com/...mith-found-dead

I suspected one of these people would kill themselves , but I thought rolf would of been the one to top himself.

Dead men don't tell no tales, either that or he is a coward.

I don't think this guy was Savile's driver, this is somebody else. It says in the report that this case was unconnected to Savile.

This guy was a BBC staff driver (I think).

Jimmy savile's former driver has been found dead , after being charged and failing to turn up for court. http://news.sky.com/...mith-found-dead I suspected one of these people would kill themselves , but I thought rolf would of been the one to top himself. Dead men don't tell no tales, either that or he is a coward.
This guy was a BBC staff driver (I think).

Yes, he may have driven Savile, of course, but this chap was also in the news a few days ago so there may inevitably be some confusion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24684255

Oh wait -

Court documents said there was "no evidence to suggest any connection" between Smith and Savile, although the former "was contracted to work as a driver for the BBC in the relevant period".

The BBC, however, said it had not found any record of Smith working for the corporation.

"On searches carried out to date, we have not found any record of David Smith being employed by or working for the BBC. We have been assisting the police in relation to David Smith and will continue to do so," a spokesman said.

http://news.sky.com/story/1160833/driver-david-smith-found-dead-after-missing-trial

• Like 1

Oh my! No way! 64... That's a big deal then...

Stuart Hall, now this!

Is the show live or pre-recorded?

Pre-recorded.

Multi coloured cock swap. I can't think of the rest of the joke, but you can have the punchline.

The exacting trending on Twitter goes back about 10 hours with this 64 year old's particular "name".

Drip-drip hearsay, sad, but it looks very much like...

"Multi Coloured Shock Shop"

Can't help but think there may have been a more sinister side to the creation of Mr Blobby

So why was everyone tweeting about "The Other Guy?"

So why was everyone tweeting about "The Other Guy?"

Probably out of wish-fulfillment than anything else, I suppose...

Guest Guest

my money was on Johnnie Walker.He'll probably be next

Guest Guest

Funnily enough in a late change to saturdays schedule on radio 2 a Johnnie Walker special will be replacing Paul Gambaccinis show.It'll be a while before he's heard again,if ever...

This may shock you but...

So far as I understand it Johnny Walker is a decent bloke and not everyone working at Radio 1 back in the day was a kiddy fiddler. Gambo will be interesting with regard to the legal then/legal now stuff since the age of homosexual consent has fallen markedly. I don't think he was living and working here whilst homosexuality was illegal but I'd make a wild guess that the current police questioning revolves around people under 21 (original age of gay consent) when he knew them.

This may shock you but...

So far as I understand it Johnny Walker is a decent bloke and not everyone working at Radio 1 back in the day was a kiddy fiddler. Gambo will be interesting with regard to the legal then/legal now stuff since the age of homosexual consent has fallen markedly. I don't think he was living and working here whilst homosexuality was illegal but I'd make a wild guess that the current police questioning revolves around people under 21 (original age of gay consent) when he knew them.

That would cause outrage if he got done for that. Depends of course when these "deeds" were done. If it was in the 80s/90s as a man in his 40s/50s then it's a bit... you know. But if it was in the 1970s when Gambo was a young man himself (in 1975 for example, he'd be 26) and it was for offences committed pre-lowering of consent, then that would be very very picky indeed. I have now idea what the age limits were in those days, officer!

We'll see...

I transferred all my compact discs to my whizz-bang new tablet the other day and was stoked to hear this

from the Toy Dolls, Sunderland's finest. I was genuinely very surprised to find it still on YouTube and pleased too, just quitely (although there's no video as such, only a still from an old album cover). Posting an audio file is far beyond my limits of ability and patience.

While I'm on a roll, two posts in a month - Star Crossed would cack himself; now that the Savile thread has become by default the 'Used to be on telly and now waiting buttocks clenched for the police to get in touch' Thread, how about altering the title to The Sir Jimmy Savile Memorial Paedo Threado, or some such. Your one stop dirty old man shop? Anyone?

• Like 1

Supposedly some more major news to come out of Yewtree soon, according to that Mark William-Thomas person:

https://theneedleblo...ree-major-news/

Hmm, those motivated to respond to the blog don't seem so impressed with the 'major news' teaser.

Supposedly some more major news to come out of Yewtree soon, according to that Mark William-Thomas person:

https://theneedleblo...ree-major-news/

Hmm, those motivated to respond to the blog don't seem so impressed with the 'major news' teaser.

Hence my use of the word "supposedly"...

Believe me, I've watched enough editions of 'Pointless' to conclude that he is no longer a "household" name...

I can't read that sodding handwriting for shit, and I'm not old enough to remember which Tory MP was alleged to be.. "y'know", so I'm just gonna have to wait until it's officially announced. I could just about recognise "Cliff Richard" though.

I can't read that sodding handwriting for shit, and I'm not old enough to remember which Tory MP was alleged to be.. "y'know", so I'm just gonna have to wait until it's officially announced. I could just about recognise "Cliff Richard" though.

Is the person's name you cannot read the one at the top of that list? Neon Mitten, or something....

• Like 1