honez

Jimmy Savile

Best to wait for the charges to be brought forward before speculation gets too mad.

• Like 2

The victim was only ten years old? Why do they always target The Young Ones?

Congratulations are due to the victim for having the courage to come forward after all his time, an ordeal like that can't have been much of a Summer Holiday.

Luckily, shes said to have been able to show the police where the unnamed suspect touched her, using a Living Doll for reference. This was all recorded in a room which was Wired For Sound, so it can be shown to the jury later if need be.

I just hope the defence don't do the usual of trying to paint her as some sort of Devil Woman, as I Just Don't Have The Heart to hear her being berated to the point where she decides to tell the court that 'We Don't Talk Anymore'.

In any event, I send the victim All My Love and All I Ask Of You is that you join me in saying a Millennium Prayer for her this Saviours Day.

This is what the internet was made for.

Guest Guest

Can I be the first to congratulate William Roache on his acqittal today and look forward to Rolf Harris and the other celebrities also being cleared of the ridiculous and trivial charges against them

Can I once again propose the permanent banning of guests?

• Like 1

Ken Barlow (William Roach) found not guilty. In summing up, the judge reckoned that his victims must all have been Manchester City supporters. You hear nothing from them for 40 odd years, then they all pipe up at once!

• Like 2

I was impressed by the trial of DLT when as a witness for the defence they called Barry Chuckle.

The judge told him to restrict his statements to the use of the term I rather than we when referring to his recollections. Maybe the exchange went something like this:

"I am interested in how things seemed to you"

BC: " To me?"

I'll stop now

• Like 2

Well DLT was presenting TOTP's with stuff by bangers of the day like ''Racey''

Some girls will, some girls won't

Some girls need a lot of lovin' and some girls don't

Well, I know I've got the fever but I don't know why

Some say they will and some girls lie

Open invitation imho.........

If we are talking slightly creepy peado lyrics is anyone else slightly disturbed in this context by Neil Sedaka's Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen.

You could interpret is as being 'Thank God now it is legal' or am I being harsh?

As much as I like the look of what's contained in his tight trousers, it was brought to my attention in the car the other day that Olly Murs also sings songs that are a bit rapey. There I was, in the Scenic, tanking along the A36, having a bit of a Mum-crush while warbling away, when I realised the actual words I was singing - (in no particular order)

'What I've got girl, I know you're gonna love it'

'Won't take no for an answer tonight'

'Tonight nothing's getting in my way, I'm gonna get what's mine'

'Telling me no, no, you really mean yes, yes'

There is more, but I'm too distressed to continue, and will be calling Inspector Yewtree immediately.

• Like 3

As much as I like the look of what's contained in his tight trousers, it was brought to my attention in the car the other day that Olly Murs also sings songs that are a bit rapey. There I was, in the Scenic, tanking along the A36, having a bit of a Mum-crush while warbling away, when I realised the actual words I was singing - (in no particular order)

'What I've got girl, I know you're gonna love it'

'Won't take no for an answer tonight'

'Tonight nothing's getting in my way, I'm gonna get what's mine'

'Telling me no, no, you really mean yes, yes'

There is more, but I'm too distressed to continue, and will be calling Inspector Yewtree immediately.

I am not overly familier with the work of Mr Murrs but I get the impression that there is not a lot going on between the ears and if he is given the words to sing then he will sing them without engaging the brain.

Who writes his songs? Paul Gadd?

If we are talking slightly creepy peado lyrics is anyone else slightly disturbed in this context by Neil Sedaka's Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen.

You could interpret is as being 'Thank God now it is legal' or am I being harsh?

Your interpretation may not be inaccurate, but please don't perpetuate the incorrect use of the term "paedophile".

Paedos (sic) are sexually attracted to children - prepubescent children, not 15 year old girls.

I believe Mr Sedaka is an American, and the legal age of consent varies between states. So the young lady in question might even be "illegal" at 17, depending on where she resided. It has naff all to do with paedophilia, though.

Your interpretation may not be inaccurate, but please don't perpetuate the incorrect use of the term "paedophile".

Paedos (sic) are sexually attracted to children - prepubescent children, not 15 year old girls.

I believe Mr Sedaka is an American, and the legal age of consent varies between states. So the young lady in question might even be "illegal" at 17, depending on where she resided. It has naff all to do with paedophilia, though.

Thank you for your clarification and I consider myself chastised but it might be helpful if you could do something about the whole of the British press who use the term almsot indiscriminately when talking about sexual allegations about celebrities.

Thank you for your clarification and I consider myself chastised but it might be helpful if you could do something about the whole of the British press who use the term almsot indiscriminately when talking about sexual allegations about celebrities.

Tonight's the night I've waited for

Because you're not a baby anymore

You've turned into the prettiest girl I've ever seen

Happy birthday sweet sixteen

What happened to that funny face

My little tomboy now wears satin and lace

I can't believe my eyes you're just a teenage dream

When you were only six I was your big brother

Then when you were ten We didn't like each other

When you were thirteen You were my funny valentine

But since you've grown up Your future is sewn up

From now on you're gonna be mine, so

If I should smile with sweet surprise

It's just that you've grown up before my very eyes

You've turned into the prettiest girl I've ever seen

I am waiting for this lyric to catch up with Cold Chisel (VERY famous band in Australia):

Well there ain't nothin' better than to rip your sweater

In a bang behind the stage

Or the drawn out sigh as you feel her thigh

Then you stop and estimate her age

If she's turned fourteen she's a rock'n'roll queen

You can give her anything you choose

And when she whispers, "Honey it's the money or the box",

You know money's so easy to lose <_<

Source: http://www.coldchise...-gonna-roll-ya/

Got to start somewhere. B)

Actually, the prefix 'Paedo' comes from the greek 'Paidos' meaning 'child' or 'boy', while the suffix 'phile' is from 'philos', which means 'lover', so the literal translation of 'paedophile' is 'childlover' or 'boylover'.

Its does not specifically, nor is it intended to, relate to prepubescent children or toddlers.

If you are etymologically inclined, 'Pederast' has the same prefix root, but takes its suffix from the Greek 'erastes', also meaning 'lover', but is usually taken to pertain to adolescent males.

Incidentally, I have a fair bit to do with paedophiles professionally and any adult (18 and up) who has sex with children (15 and down) is one in my book. And that book is Blackstones.

Yes, I'm aware of the etymology. There's also nothing particularly sexual about the "phile" suffix, it merely denotes someone who enjoys or loves something. As with our own 'Bibliophile' - a lover of books. The literal meaning of 'paedophile' is simply someone who loves children. I'm more of a paedophobe myself. :lol:

• Like 2

Incidentally, I have a fair bit to do with paedophiles professionally

Real ale pub landlord?

Incidentally, I have a fair bit to do with paedophiles professionally

Real ale pub landlord?

Bishop?

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

another day .another celebrity cleared.(DLT for those who havent seen the news) Operation Yewtree is falling apart faster than an actual yew tree in a hurricane!

another day .another celebrity cleared.(DLT for those who havent seen the news) Operation Yewtree is falling apart faster than an actual yew tree in a hurricane!

But what DLT is accused of seems to be little more than went on in any place of work or entertainment in the 70s and 80s. The office groper or dirty old man copping a sly feel, pinching your arse. Not nice, but tolerated by society at the time ("Just try and keep out of his way, dear"). The case should never have gone to court.

Q. Whats a Catholic priest & a pint of Guinness got in common?

A. black coat, white collar & you've got to watch your arse if you get a dodgy one!

• Like 4

Q. Whats a Catholic priest & a pint of Guinness got in common?

A. black coat, white collar & you've got to watch your arse if you get a dodgy one!

Genius.

• Like 2

Incidentally, I have a fair bit to do with paedophiles professionally and any adult (18 and up) who has sex with children (15 and down) is one in my book. And that book is Blackstones.

EGN, how are your esteemed colleagues in the constabulary going with the investigation into this "beloved pop star"? Can you give us any very broad idea how things are going without, obviously, compromising anything? :D Things have gone very quiet there...

If it is who you and everyone on every blog out there thinks it is, me Mum'll be devastated... :P

I must stress that I am in NO WAY connected to anything even remotely to do with any investigation into any celebrities noncing any kiddies at any time. I just have access to the internet and a cynical world view.

But it DOES seem to have gone a bit quiet regarding the latest high profile celebrity accusations against a certain individual, beloved of Davey's mum.

What I suspect is that Somethin's Goin' On, and that an individual is Wanted by the police for questioning. This person appears to be Bold As Brass, however this may just be Soulacious gossip and an explanation from his Lucky Lips may yet lead to the revelation that he is simply a Misunderstood Man.

What i do know is that I wouldn't trust the individual with my High Class Baby.

Oh, and I don't know why it has popped into my head at this particular moment, but are readers of this thread aware of the concept of a 'super-injuction'?

This is a legal device whereby a banning notice is served on any media outlet reporting allegations made against an individual, which also incorporates a ban on mentioning that said injunction is in place.

Remember all the silly bother Ryan Giggs got into when he tried to have one and the whole of twitter wouldn't let him? Well, sometimes they work.

• Like 1

At first it was funny but now I think the fact that you can name so many Cliff Richard songs/albums is a bit worrying...!

• Like 1